It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very interesting coincidence or is it?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Its not much of a conspiracy but I found it interesting and wanted to know what everyone else thought.

On 29 April 1945, Adolf Hitler married Eva Braun.

www.thirdreich.ca...

On the 29th April 2011, Prince William will marry Kate Middleton

I personally don't think Adolfs and Evas marriage has any significance on that date, Eva would have said yes to Adolf Hitler any day he proposed. it wasn't planned and Hitler wouldn't have proposed if the circumstances were different. I mean he left it so late because he didn't want to get married. he was kind of forced in to it as things started to end, he probably did it at least to make Eva (which was madly in love with him) happy.

David Cameron welcomed the announcement of the royal wedding date, which he said would be a "happy and momentous occasion".

The Prime Minister added: "We want to mark the day as one of national celebration - a public holiday will ensure the most people possible will have a chance to celebrate on the day."

The date was chosen by both prince Williams and Kate, can anyone enlighten me as to why they chose that date?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"They wanted a Friday. They wanted a spring wedding and they wanted to give the country a day off,"

I don't know if that helps any.
Noooo idea why the 29th specifically.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I want to know why it's been pushed through so quickly...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, there was a 1in30 chance that it would land on the 29th. And 1in12 chance that it would be in in April. You can break down some of those numbers because most people don't get married in the winter months.

It's either complete coincidence or it could be a case of This.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Not trying to derail, but spriritual guru Sai Baba did also pass away on Easter Sunday - also a bit coincidental eh?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iWokeUp

Because if he loses anymore of his hair he wont look the same on the commemorative tea towels.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

My view is that this wedding is Britains nuclear option in the economic sense...
next year is the Olympics...
and I'm guessing she'll get pregnant in 2013... each creating it's own money spinner..

Financially it's one heck of a summer kick start for the British tourist industry..

Tho IMHO it shows how desperate the UK is to resort to these options..
edit on 25/4/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It's also my sister's birthday.

But I don't think that means anything, either.

I'm pretty sure they didn't scour history for coincidences before picking a date.

ETA:

I saw a news story predicting the wedding would be before May - before the engagement was ever official. Because the royals always have extremely short engagements, apparently. (shrug) According to the story, the longest one in several decades was 4 months long.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's not a coincidence in my opinion. The time around April/May is one of the most significant for those who are involved in the occult practices.

Source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well, 29
2+9=11

lol. if you were looking for the number 11 to add fuel to the fire.

but there was link posted in one of the thread's here about how this was 'meant to be'
Lucifer's Destiny

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Also. 66 years apart.
I briefly saw on a tabloid the other day that Kate Middleton is preggers. Can anyone confirm this?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
Also. 66 years apart.
I briefly saw on a tabloid the other day that Kate Middleton is preggers. Can anyone confirm this?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Maybe they choose that day because they felt like being generous and would give a lot of UK'ers another long weekend since its May Day on the following Monday (first Monday in May in the UK is a bank holiday with a fair number of people having the day off). More days to get drunk and party apparently is my guess.

As for her being pregnant, wouldnt think so but hey anythings possible!

top topics

join