It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw 2 UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Heres a link to my thread:

Strange Events

Last two nights I must add, I've been dreaming about getting abducted although I don't actually believe it can ever happen to me. I guess my mind is playing tricks on me?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Yes, Ive been seeing every night almost
When I go out to smoke I see redish lights sitting and then come twards me slowly, then I run in and tell the wife its back!! then 4 to 5 seconds when we go back out, its zipping back off but going up so fast we could hardly see it with the binoculars ??? and some we see, its path is a side ways v and/or going straight up. has been like this for the past 2 weeks.

its nothing tho, they dont bother us but still cool to see.

Believe what you will but this is not a plane or chopper because they dont just turn at a strait cornner, or st there and then turn like that out of no where !!

Thanx VV6

edit on 27-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Sitings have increased of late, I'm sure if I sat outside tonight I would have a siting or two. I noticed that they always follow a certain flight path sort of like planes, But they may turn around and cross the path twice...

I recently got a phone with a very good camera but I'm still not able to capture anything.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lewbo
Next time you see a UFO, forget about the ship and think about the occupants. It always trips me out.

If you are looking at one, they are listening to your thoughts, so say hi!

Also, as sleeper says "if you see it you've been in it". If that doesn't scramble your brain nothing will!

Lewbo- That is a good thought reminder. That night, in Dec., 1976 [I called it 1977, before, sorry], after the three of us witnessed the first white orb streaking across the sky in our Ford Van. I shouted, UFO, as I quickly turned my head towards the projected path of the UFO, towards the horizon. After I turned my head to look thru the full windowed van, I saw no visible evidence of the first UFO.

I then turned my eyes upward, staring at the ceiling of the roof of the van that was speeding down the highway.
Maybe it was just a shot of adrenaline. But I had a sense or feeling that the other-worldly craft could have possibly stopped above our heads. That's, when I also seemed to sense, his alien lordship's other-worldly presence.
The sense, somewhat feels like the feeling: That you sense somebody is staring at you, behind your back. You quickly turn around, and find that there is a person staring at you.

Do you have any links or other feelings about the topic of mental telepathy with space aliens?

Thank's,

Erno86
edit on 27-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 27-4-2011 by Erno86 because: DITTO

edit on 27-4-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 27-4-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

Sitings have increased of late, I'm sure if I sat outside tonight I would have a siting or two. I noticed that they always follow a certain flight path sort of like planes, But they may turn around and cross the path twice...

I recently got a phone with a very good camera but I'm still not able to capture anything.

Yeah these guys go in or around flight paths, too. But these guys are fire lights and do strange things.
I just got a sony digital, but these guys come out too small for a picture but I caught one on my phone that came at me and my wife.

Its weird... after we notice these guys, with the assumption of them being planes of course, but after in a few seconds they just dart up in the opposite direction of what they origanally coming in. Verry cool to see !

Thanx for sharing, hope to hear more from you

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hello, my first post here and a very large skeptic but still with a slight open mind since not everything can be explained logically with science right away. When people say UFO they automatically jump to aliens but isnt the term UFO, exactly what it is? An Unidentified Flying Object? To me that would suggest just that, an object which is unidentified (type, shape, whos flying it).
We should always consider the possibility the government has an airforce and does advance our flight capabilities without telling us they are doing so, as to keep their secrets from other nations (a bit paranoid of nations to do this but still i see a need for secrecy).
Without internal knowledge of secret airforce projects its hard to jump to "aliens are ufo's" for myself and i keep my mind open to that interpretation. I would love it to be E.T's but my rational mind cannot accept it without knowing hard facts where these UFO's are truely coming from.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vertedtwylight

Shocking i can remember in the late 90s walking over a bridge in winter december or january and seeing 2 orange stationary glows and my brother also..but that could have been weather yours sounds scary..but not to be sceptical..i live in uk and not near/big military air base..think US must have great tech ..and then theres drones plus X PLANE tech ..but then theres the unexplained..i think your on to something defo UFO..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gavlar1974

For the Taliban, and Al Qaeda: I think they feel that the U.S. made Predator drones, armed with Hellfire missiles, are a thousand times more scarier too them, then any extraterrestrial starcraft that they might happen too see.
Course, they probably have seen more ET Starcraft, in there lifetimes, than any "hard to see" drone.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

edit on 27-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Yup true

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I don't know if I posted this in any thread but I've been hearing noises of late in my house at around 3-4. Two days ago I got up and confirmed that these noises came from my room and I was in no way intoxicated or dreaming. I just keep hearing thuds and movement by my closets and bed........I find this very odd and since the first thread I started where I experienced this it has been increasing. Do you have any similar experiences?

p.s These visitation dreams just don't stop, Every single night.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Yeah, same here. www.abovetopsecret.com... some scary shizzy !! Happens almost every night with sounds n what not in our house.

And we're still seeing those lights dashing off like nothing, still kool to see !

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I haven't had any sightings since the last one I stated, But these noises are driving me crazy!!! I read through you're post and every time I think too much about being visited I get the sleep paralysis or the dreams and hear the noises. I used to have them a lot when I was younger and it always used to happen at 3 O'clock, Do you notice this as well?. I was thinking about setting up a camera through out the night.....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I haven't visited this post in a good while. I'm kinda wondering if my g/f was just crying out for attention... She was a bit nuts. Anyway when I was about 8 I walked outside and saw a huge white orb about as high as the tree tops (pine trees) hovering above my yard and it made no sound. I really didn't know anything about that stuff then, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't terrestrial. But ANYWAY, my point being that I could NOT sleep for ... idk weeks and couldn't sleep WELL for months. Until finally I never saw it again and rationalized that if it was going to harm me or anything like that, it would have already. After a while I could finally sleep and now I just feel lucky to have seen what I saw and I consider whatever it was that I saw was benevolent and meant no harm. Honestly its been enlightening and its given me a perspective on things that I don't think many have. I saw don't worry about noises and lights or whatever... If they mean harm they would have done it already

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I should probably open another thread and tell the complete story from when I was a kid. It was pretty amazing

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
thanks for sharing :p

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
cool story bro! 10/10!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thanks guys! That's what i'm here for! To share and read experiences.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join