It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw 2 UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I just got back from bringing my g/f to work and I look in the sky as I usually do and I see what looks like a star moving! I lock onto it, it goes behind some clouds. I almost think my minds playing tricks on me but I spot it again it moved past a star. Then all of a sudden another comes streaking in almost the complete opposite direction, but this one looks like its going thousands of mph and has a white streak behind it, almost looking like a meteorite. But I assure you all it wasn't.. I'm almost sure.. I've never seen on go parallel to the ground in a straight line as far as I can see without coming towards Earth. The other only appeared to be going about 100-200mph. Weird thing is me and my family saw nearly the same thing a year ago almost to the day. My dad calls me outside after coming home from shopping and says he say a white orb descend at an angle, stop and send out a "spot light" and starting flying again parallel with the ground for about 300ft and then took off. So I go outside and all I see is white orbs flying around in each direction. The majority flying south in somewhat of a group. All going about the same speed... It gets weirder.. But my girlfriend lives south about 80 miles away and she was on her way to my house. Of course I call her and tell her about what had just happened and told her jokingly that they were flying in her direction and we hung up. Well about 15 mins later she calls me crying hysterically not even able to talk. She eventually mouths the words "I saw one"... She goes on to tell me "It looked like the size of a football field. Anyways by that time I didn't see one thing in the sky, they had all flown off in the distance at around the same speed.

I hope I didn't make too many grammar mistakes... Heh.. Anyways I'm just sharing my 2/3 personal ufo experiences, Hope to hear some responses on your thoughts
edit on 25-4-2011 by vertedtwylight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hey man you are not going crazy. You can watch them every single night so long as you know what to look for. There are many that are docked / stationary they blink and pulse multiple neon colors. There are some triangles that fly very low and are very silently, and everything in between.

Dont let people here get you down, this is a skeptic site, not a support site. But the absense of evidence is not the evidence of absense, it is evidence that has been denied to the people of earth [ mostly because the information recieved from these beings defeace every religion on the planet. ] Regardless, they are here and we have made contact years ago.

Look up Alex Collier.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by vertedtwylight

S&F for you my friend!
Wow, gripping story. Especially the part when you g/f calls. Creee-py!
When your dad saw the 'spot light' during his encounter how low did the UFO descend before turning on the 'light'?
Sounds to me like it swooped down to grab someone/somecow (lol) and shot off.

Living on the St. Lawrence I have seen quite a few interesting things myself, I would love to witness what you, your g/f and dad did! My uncle, an avid fisherman/conservationist, swears he witnessed a duo of disks emerge from the river and fly off into the night about 25 years ago. His dad (my gramps) said whatever happened that day (he was skeptical of the story to say the least) changed my uncle's entire personality.
Sorry if a bit off topic, just wanted to share.
edit on 25-4-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I would like to hear more of what happened to the young lady when she got home...
That part didn't have much clarity as I would have liked. Other than that...
Interesting story

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hm I have thought about the idea that a cow was being abducted because it was only 150ish ft from the ground and it was in the general area of a cow field. But I guess i'll never know haha. I felt bad because the rest of the ufos my dad couldn't see because of his bad eyes : / BTW they were all about the size of a star.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
She was just a bit shaken and nervous. She said she sped off as fast as she could because she thought she would get abducted heh. But she made it home ok and on time.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Sorry for being so vague about everything, i didn't intend for this to be very long. But the UFO came into her sight as she past near the end and begging of 2 tree lines (The UFO was in the sky inbetween the 2 tree lines). The UFO was stationary and at a very good distance away. Too far to guess the distance. Please ask any questions and i'll be happy to answer

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

When you witnessed the very fast white light:

1. What time did it happen?

2. Was it still seeable if it went behind the clouds? Or did it fly below the clouds?

3. What directions were the headings of the bogey's? [ Like north, south, east or west]

4. What country did this happen in, and what date?

Thank's,

Erno86

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

It happend at around 5:10 am in Eunice, Louisiana. They were both above the clouds yet the second wasn't blocked by clouds until i lost it as i streaked out of my view past the house. The 1st was going south west and the second was going NE. Am I correct in saying that no aircraft should be above the clouds with their landing lights on? they were both solid white orbs and did not pulsate or anything of the like.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a hoax filled with cliche movie lines

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by vertedtwylight
I've never seen on go parallel to the ground in a straight line as far as I can see without coming towards Earth.

How long did it last?

What you described sounds exactly like an "earth grazer", which is a meteoroid that is traveling roughly parallel with earth. Sometimes they will appear to travel parallel with the horizon.

An earth-grazer is a long, slow, colorful meteor that horizontally streaks the sky.

Eta Aquarid meteor shower best before dawn on May 6

Thousands of commuters and star gazers saw what astronomers call an "Earth grazer" -- a meteoroid or piece of space debris that travels nearly parallel to Earth's surface as it disintegrates in our atmosphere. Earth grazers are slow moving and feature vibrant colors in their long beautiful tails.

NASA

A few years back I had a wonderful encounter with the Perseid Meteor Shower. One night I was setting up telescopes for a school program, and I saw my very first Earth grazer. This type of meteor hugs the horizon and
generally appears early in the evening. They streak brightly and have long colorful tails, which may be visible for several seconds. "Look! Look! Look!" No one could believe they had time to look up and catch sight of the meteor. Usually by the time you say, "look", the meteor is long gone. Earth grazers aren't really closer than other meteors, it is an optical illusion because they appear close to the horizon. I have never seen such a beautiful, long-lived meteor.

Perseid Meteor Shower August 2009

Because they are traveling through the thinner upper layers of the atmosphere they are almost always long "burning" and with very little variation in their brightness along their paths.

Most grazers I have seen have been colorful, but that is not always the case, and they can look colorless as well as star-like. They can also appear to shoot straight up and away from the horizon, carry on directly overhead, and disappear off in the distance towards the opposite horizon. I've seen meteors do this as well as "wrap around" the horizon at a low apparent altitude.

They do seem a bit strange when you see them in my experience, and they do not look like other meteors. They are also fairly rare, although if you know when to look (usually at the start of a meteor shower, and before the main peak, so many observers who observe solely to see a meteor show peak often miss them), you can give yourself a good chance of seeing a few.

Of course, meteor showers are one way of seeing them, but sporadic meteors (random meteors that do not belong to any known meteor showers) can also be earth grazers, and these can occur at any time.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It sounds very crazy I know... I'm getting nothing out of this except sharing my story. The streaking object could have been a meteorite, but the other white orb couldn't have been. And the incident last year lasting for roughly 20 mins. I stayed outside for hours though

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Thank's, for posting your UFO incidents. I am fascinated about the whole topic of witnessing an other-worldly flying craft; especially after seeing a couple of them myself, but with no absolute proof of my witnessed sighting.
The white orb with a tail is interesting. Did the orb or the tail, look fiery looking?

When some meteorite's fly parallel in our atmosphere they possibly slow down quite a bit. But your's, appeared to be flying thousand's of miles per hour? Can you take a guess, on the size of the white orb and how long was it's tail?

It could be a new inovative trick, buy these ET's: As in the camoflage art of mimicking a meteorite, buy having a lighted tail traveling behind there flying starship.

Are you near any nuclear plant's? I don't like for you to give your location away on this website. It is best, not to answer any more questions about your location on this website.

Best thing to do is to report your incident's to an established UFO reporting website. But, make sure that you report to a number of them.

Happy UFO hunting, because I think that ya'll live near a UFO hotspot.

Please, keep in touch, if ya'll experience any more UFO incident's.

Erno86

edit on 26-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo, added a couple of words

edit on 26-4-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I had a sighting around two weeks ago, started a thread but Good old ATS doubted me.....whatever?

If another member starts a thread saying they say someone shape shift it would get taken more seriously.....why ATS, why???

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

The contrail appeared to be 4 times as long as the craft itself. The craft appeared to be(from the distance I was at a PURE guess) about 4-5 times the size of one of the f-15s that fly around here, at what seems the same altitude. Maybe even bigger.... But I live in Eunice Louisiana. I believe I stated that before here. I did move since the 1st ufo incident. Not but 4 miles west of my past residence, but the house I lived at a year ago was surrounded by craw fish fields and rice plants. I've always seen weird things in the sky out there, but never really here. I've seen flashing lights in the sky that flashed in intervals of about 3 seconds. At 1st I couldn't really see anything but my gf insisted it was there. It illuminated i'd guess 1/4 of a mile long stretch of clouds and sometimes it would go to what seemed double that. It was pretty dull at some points and pretty bright others. Looks similar to a beacon at an airport. Which we do have one about 10 miles from the house(we can see the light), but the clouds were being illuminated no where near that. This itself lasted for about 30 mins and nothing else strange happened that night. So I can't say if it was a UFO or what but.. another little story of something weird i experienced out here. I really thank you guys for not ridiculing me. There no way I can prove these things, but i swear i have experienced everything i've said. I really want to share and have others share their views with me. It has changed my life really. But again thanks for being open minded and not putting me off as a nut. Thanks for reading. Perhaps i'll post my childhood sighting (which completely changed my view on things) sometime soon. Thanks again for the open mindedness.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
I had a sighting around two weeks ago, started a thread but Good old ATS doubted me.....whatever?

If another member starts a thread saying they say someone shape shift it would get taken more seriously.....why ATS, why???

Yeah, I really expected more replies on how I was on hallucinogens or something lol. Anyway I know what i saw was real. Don't have to prove it to anyone! Just like to share. Truth is out there

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Could be, that the UFO white orb, looked dull looking when it was traveling behind the clouds. That was the same experience I witnessed one night in 1977, west of Wash. DC. It also appeared to be traveling about 3 thousand miles per hour at least. It also looked like an airport beacon to me.

Have you seen any fiery plasma huge red or green orbs? Or, have you heard any story's about them from your neighbors? [ Which I also saw one that same night, below the cloud cover, which it also lit up the low cloud cover and countryside. Which was in my estimation: 500 to 1,000 feet in diameter with no fiery tail.]

I believe that you and your people are telling the truth about these UFO incident's.

And I would suggest , telling your girlfriend that possibly these ET's have stopped kidnapping Earthling's for at least a couple of decade's.

And may I also suggest that you, your friend's, family and neigborhood stay well armed, with plenty of guns and ammunition.

Hell, I know I am. But, that is only mainly to impress my space alien buddies, my skills in handling firearms, knifes and swords if the occasion ever arisen.

For myself, I'm still crossing my finger's for that special ET encounter of the fourth kind.

Good luck, and maybe those ET's have acquired a taste for crayfish?

Erno86
edit on 26-4-2011 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 26-4-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

You are welcome, and I'm sure the op would'nt mind that you post your UFO incident on this thread.

Hell, I did.

Erno86

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Good luck, and maybe those ET's have acquired a taste for crayfish?

Hahaha I think you've got it right. Come thousands of light years for some of our good ole crawfish! Yum!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Next time you see a UFO, forget about the ship and think about the occupants. It always trips me out.

If you are looking at one, they are listening to your thoughts, so say hi!

Also, as sleeper says "if you see it you've been in it". If that doesn't scramble your brain nothing will!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join