It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appearance of Virgin Mary in Ivory Coast, is it a Good Sign or a Bad One?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

That's why you have to read the Bible in context. When you actually read the reasoning behind what they do you understand how all of it fits together and what they do is sound. For some time I thought they were the Whore of Babylon because I only encountered the Protestant view, but when you read it with historical and traditional context in mind you start to see that many of the things they do is sound.

If you refuse to read a up on how the Catholics justify what they do you it's your loss. It's similar to how anti-theists quote the OT to argue that Christianity is immoral, even though it's the NT that they follow.
edit on 25-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well one thing I noticed when the user pans around is other people in the crowd had their phones out. This means that this is not the only user taking video.

I will need to see other witness videos before I can believe that this really happened.

Unlike a lot of skeptics, I do see the formation of something in the middle of what is supposed to be the sun. The sun does seem larger than normal with rays coming from top down.

The user also moves his camera towards the beginning which screws with the cameras focus and makes the sun look like it is artificially changing. However right when I was thinking...wow there is nothing there, something starts to happen and you can see it.

So I am sitting here thinking now, this is a real event or it was CGI.

Since there was so many witnesses I NEED to see other points of view from other people in that crowd or all I am left with is CGI as an explanation.
edit on 25-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
1. Check the date of the epiphany. April 20th. Close enough for the celebration of Easter, which is about death and ressurection of the Messiah.

It happened a few days earlier than on the actual date for Easter, but then, we know how manipulated ACTUAL time is by science.

2. Although it was an epiphany that happened in Ivory Coast, but now, through the internet, seen by billions around the world, it is indeed a WORLD WIDE event.

3. Is the figure Male or Female? Therer clearly is no distinguish marks, but only a cloaked figure with outstretched arms. Logic based upon the date of epiphany and from the bible puts it as high chances of the figure being a male form.

4. Atheists have the fullest right not to believe anything. To them it is only an anomaly, thousands of such that happens right under their noses which they rather leave unexplained than to confront the truth. None owes these people a living, more so in religion, as it have to be a personal journey a human must undertake on his/her own free will. I only pray for them that it may not be too late.

5. Project blue beam is a lie. There is no greater beam than beams from the sun, more so an afternoon bright sun. This is only pure physics even a child knows.

6. Is it good or bad omen? The answer is never to believe in omens, nor be placed in fear living life as such. Take courage and confront reality. As long as you are honest and sincere, hurt and harm no one, you have nothing to fear, but to adapt accordingly to circumstances whichever way the cookie crumbles.

This is not only a suggestion to the atheists amongst us, but for those of faith as well. We all are children of our Creator, and He will never abandon us, but only to do what He have to do as the victims of greed lust men had cried out daily for justice.

Take care all.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Maybe you had to be there to get the "experience", but based on the photos here, looks more like the Cobra logo from G.I.Joe than the Virgin Mary.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I fail to see how this is mary, comeon people, use your eyes. It doesn't look like her one bit...all because something has the same shape of a person doesnt make it that person, do you see any features? apart from a blurr? There is nothing in that imagine that makes it mary

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

I really fail to see how this could be a hologram. Supposedly thousands of people saw it, so they all should be going blind if it was some "military project" which I doubt because puting a hologram in front of the Sun would require massive amounts of power in order for people to see it.

Maybe that's why the quality is so bad...you can clearly see a beam running through it!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have Mitchell Coombes added as a friend on FB and someone left him a post asking him if his previous profile picture of Fatima had anything to do with this sighting and he simply answered "Fatima likes miracles of the sun". Maybe he was on to something ?? ~~

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

No I don't believe it is. Without anymore detail I personally wouldn't call it a figure of a woman.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
Maybe you had to be there to get the "experience", but based on the photos here, looks more like the Cobra logo from G.I.Joe than the Virgin Mary.

HAHAHAH!! I was thinking the exact same thing.

Seriously though, I'd say it's either sunspot 1193 or common atmospheric illusions
Atmospheric Optics
edit on 4/25/2011 by amaster because: General Edit.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It's not a women or a man... IT'S THE GREAT SPIRIT OF EARTH

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TraptInTheSystem

I feel it is outrageous to make such a claim about it being a figure of a woman, nevermind mary although I suppose anything out of the blue is divine to some people.....

Oh well.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

That's more or less the way I feel. A figure in the sky, to me, doesn't automatically make it the virgin Mary.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sadly i could not see anything but the bright sun. I watched it several times, from different angles, and contrast, and still nothing.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

"That is clearly a woman"

No, it's clearly a purple diamond. Whatever you see after that is your own imagination. People are seeing what they want to see.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

Well, depends, if you have an LED screenm you should be able to see it starting at the 2:00 min mark. I watched it from above and could see "it", but don't expect too much.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Is all logic thrown out the window when the topic of religion comes up!?!?

Stop and look at what you are seeing and hearing in this video....everything flows perfectly, blazingly bright sun (grabbing the crowds attention), clear image of a "shadowy figure" at 1:33 plus, and the reaction of the crowd to that image. Stop trying to argue this fact. This is either a great publicity stunt, or we are seeing the beginning of public control on a global scale. Project Blue Beam, as other have said, is a possibility.

I am not a practicing catholic for my own reasons, but I was raised and am highly educated in the catholic faith. Bitch and moan all you like, but this is a classic depiction of the virgin mary. 90% of West Africa (location of video) is Roman Catholic.... I have asked this question before and I will ask it again....Do you think the people of West Africa question and doubt the church like you or I??? Would it be easier to persuade them to believe that they are seeing a miracle???

I think this is the perfect location to begin implementing and/or testing a new means of control that will eventually be used on a global scale. Stop fighting over religion, and start asking...Who is behind this? Why? and for what reasons??? I have a head start, just trying to help those that may not see so clearly...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am not Catholic, but I have very good reason to believe in Lady Mary.
This is trippy, 'cause I normally don't go out very often, and many times, I would get a "feeling" to go to a store, especially a thrift store (like a guiding or calling). I swear, each time I would go as guided, I go into the store and somehow walk to the general area of where she was, and among clutter, or behind/under stuff, I would find her. BEAUTIFUL statuettes of either her holding baby Jesus or just her standing by herself...I do not go to yard sales, but have been guided to go and actually find her, then go back home...I love her.
Just like QuanYin, Mary is basically the same protector with love and compassion. I love and know Jesus (I am NOT Christian), and have experienced him with me a few times when I was at my very lowest in life. Jesus, Krishna, Mary, etc. are all very real and are different aspects of energy that we can call upon when in need of returning to our true selves spiritually...One thing I WILL NOT do is wear a cross with Jesus on it and I would always recommend others not to wear it - reason is - that sad, suffering (negative ) energy is hanging with you, and has been known to make people depressed (obviously).

Thank you for posting this thread and the pics. It reminds us to know to not be afraid to call upon the strength that these beings can give. If it is project Blue Beam, still, USE that to connect with yourself and know the truth is always within you.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I have Mitchell Coombes added as a friend on FB and someone left him a post asking him if his previous profile picture of Fatima had anything to do with this sighting and he simply answered "Fatima likes miracles of the sun". Maybe he was on to something ?? ~~

The Miracle of the Sun was a UFO sighting. The description of that event makes it clear. But that was before people knew about UFOs, so they thought they were looking at a miraculous "sun".

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster

Originally posted by Mactire

HAHAHAH!! I was thinking the exact same thing.

Seriously though, I'd say it's either sunspot 1193 or common atmospheric illusions
Atmospheric Optics
edit on 4/25/2011 by amaster because: General Edit.

It does look a bit like it would if Mary had her arms outstretched.
www.marypages.com...

The video quality is not that good, because the sun is shining directly into the camera and the camera is not that great to be able to see something clearly within the sun.

I'm not saying it is a sign from God. Maybe aliens like to appear as the Virgin Mary or project holograms of her. Maybe it was a UFO that people explained as the Virgin Mary.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not for yankees :

www.youtube.com...

Neither for protiz.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join