It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appearance of Virgin Mary in Ivory Coast, is it a Good Sign or a Bad One?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
what I find strange about this one..

apart from the fact that I'm an atheist so there must be something wrong with this vid.

I came into this thread to see not a proof that the Virgin Mary exists..but to see how can i debunk this video.

I have to admit that this video is done very well..

But there are some points which makes my skepticism rattle

- So basically , humanity got it right about the clothes the Virgin Mary wears..oh come on seriously...so since every picture we see of Mary is basically the same clothes and colours...that must be it..the Virgin Mary really wears those clothes...hahahah..tin hat pls

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f60d486f8449.jpg[/atsimg]

- What is the point to appear for few minutes?? why all this teasing..I EXIST..HAVE FATE.....if she permits a brief visit why dont her just come down and speak to humanity on TV and save some souls right...if she can not be kept hidden and permits some visits..why dont you do it the proper and undeniable way??

- The crowd seem to be reacting for something...but it could be anything..a gathering or something? were there any translations so that we know for what reason is the crowd gathered there?

- We these people warned beforehand of the visitation? why did they gather there? who organized this stuff?

BEWARE PEOPLE!!!

we imagine a hoax to be done by 1 person or 2

the reality is that a large number of people frequenting some group can agree to do something like this.

or as i said before...they were gathered there..but the figure in the Sun was mastered after

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
what I find strange about this one..

apart from the fact that I'm an atheist so there must be something wrong with this vid.

I came into this thread to see not a proof that the Virgin Mary exists..but to see how can i debunk this video.

I have to admit that this video is done very well..

But there are some points which makes my skepticism rattle

- So basically , humanity got it right about the clothes the Virgin Mary wears..oh come on seriously...so since every picture we see of Mary is basically the same clothes and colours...that must be it..the Virgin Mary really wears those clothes...hahahah..tin hat pls

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f60d486f8449.jpg[/atsimg]

- What is the point to appear for few minutes?? why all this teasing..I EXIST..HAVE FATE.....if she permits a brief visit why dont her just come down and speak to humanity on TV and save some souls right...if she can not be kept hidden and permits some visits..why dont you do it the proper and undeniable way??

- The crowd seem to be reacting for something...but it could be anything..a gathering or something? were there any translations so that we know for what reason is the crowd gathered there?

- We these people warned beforehand of the visitation? why did they gather there? who organized this stuff?

BEWARE PEOPLE!!!

we imagine a hoax to be done by 1 person or 2

the reality is that a large number of people frequenting some group can agree to do something like this.

or as i said before...they were gathered there..but the figure in the Sun was mastered after

All your questions can be answered in terms of a paranormal phenomenon, so don't pose as though they necessarily imply a hoax because they have no answer. They don't.

The Virgin Mary can only speak to those able to hear her because her communication is telepathic. This requires them to be clairaudient. So it would be pointless for her to try to communicate to a frightened, hysterical crowd.

We don't know whether people had been gathering beforehand. They were looking up into the sky because it was glowing more brightly than was natural for a setting sun. It was only whilst they were looking at the unnatural bright light in the sky that the figure appeared. If you had read the text accompanying the video, you would have realized that and not felt the need to ask a skeptical question.

If the crowd had been there for some other reason. explain why the screaming and shouting starts ONLY when the figure becomes visible in the bright line. Your scenario is not plausible, as it would have required inserting CGI to synchronize with the sound track. And you are ignoring the fact that the video clearly shows a man looking UP into the sky towards the gap between the trees.

I don't mind people calling something a hoax. But at least have an intelligent, well-thought out explanation to justify it, not a cherry-picking of the evidence and implausible suggestions.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
are you frikkin serious?

"If the crowd had been there for some other reason. explain why the screaming and shouting starts ONLY when the figure becomes visible in the bright line"...so for you its not easy to insert a CGI once the people cheer

so basically lemme refresh the points which doesnt not tally :

so basically those are the clothes the Virgin Mary wear..exactly how we see it on pictures?

how the videographer knew that he had to film the Sun ?

are we sure those people were not party gathering?

we are in 2011, if she wants us to see her..why just not come down and help the rest of us?

come on..its not even worted to continue...its just a hoax

in Ivory Coast if you dont know..for a piece of bread they make you king of the day >>>

Misery in Ivory Coast

before judging others intelligence..better you have a nice check on your own if you believe this xit

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

IMO there are beings which have existed for a very long time and can manifest themselves as us humans see them within ourselves.

Such visions of a Virgin Mary like figure has existed for a very long time. Some ancient, and not so ancient people also believed some of these apparitions were ghosts, but these apparitions have prevailed for a very long Time.

Before the Virgin Mary Isis was also a virgin who gave birth to Horus, the Egyptian god of the Sun and Moon.

There are some of these entities which have existed for millenia and have appeared as humans envisioned them in those times.

IMO it is not a hologram, or a construct of the human psyche, but these ancient and powerful entities can manifest themselves as we envision them, and imo they show themselves when they want to warn people, or have a message to give.

edit on 25-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
the fact is..

I BELIEVE IN LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

i guess many agree with me up to this point...

ye..life in the universe seem inevitable right??

but do you really know what other forms of life in the Universe means to the Church??

that means that religion must answer this dire question.

Please Choose one from the following :

So if life in the Universe exists.

A) Did Jesus Christ chose Planet Earth from all the trillions of billions of planets out there ..to descend, die on the cross ..and ascend to the heavens?

B) or maybe Jesus did the same story all over again on all the trillions of billions of Planets?

C) or this story is Plain Bull#...written in times when people had no clue that we are just a tiny little pixel in the immense cosmos?

before you aqnswer..please be careful...your beloved Church takes this question so serious..that they burnt Giordano Bruno for saying that the stars we see in the sky are Suns like our very own...they burnt him alive!!!..because if he was correct...the church than had to answer the above question

hope were are clear now...and tell how the hack shall i believe the Holy Mary appeared in the Sun.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

interesting theory nonetheless

but it is something that no one can ever reach an agreement upon..since

ok lets say these are some spiritual appearances..how do we know by fact its not an evil spirit who took the form of how we think Virgin Mary is...the clothes resemblance is the key!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Some of you probably know about the appearance of the Virgin Mary in front of the Sun which was seen at the Ivory Coast, in Africa.

I took some pictures of the best video I could find and these are the best pics.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a929cef18aa7.png[/atsimg]

That is clearly a woman.

And here is a smaller size which shows a bit better definition.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9c5d1e002ef.jpg[/atsimg]

You can see the image if you start watching starting at about 1:33 in the following video.

But what exactly could the appearance portend? According to the bible itself, "there will be signs in the skies" means that we are close to the end. Although I don't believe that there will be an end, imo there will be many calamities worse than any we have seen or remember.

Could this sign portent that something real bad is about to take place at the Ivory Coast?

I really hope not, but such a big sign must mean something. I don't think it is a message of hope, but I could be wrong.

It is definitely a fake one, there is absolutely NO REASON given that the virging mary will appear, not in the whole Bible, not in Revelations, just nowhere. So stop wasting your time on a false god/prophet/whatever....
edit on 25-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

It is definitely a fake one, there is absolutely NO REASON given that the virging mary will appear, not in the whole Bible, not in Revelations, just nowhere. So stop wasting your time on a false god/prophet/whatever

Oooh, and here I thought that her being the mother of Jesus could have been one of those reasons... In the Old Testament, both Elijah and Enoch are taken in soul and body to heaven, but I guess Jesus would not do such a thing for his mother.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

What are you talking about, Jesus, Mary, 2 guys from the old testament, all different people. What is your point?

Are you a Christian? If so, then you have a very bad knowledge of the holybook of your own religion. You should know that it has been forbidden to worship other gods/things beside jhwh, and mary has never been a god/goddes or something similair, so I don't get this at all. And besides, in the whole bible isn't a word about a return of the "virgin mary".

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Humm, the image is in front of the Sun so the camera had a real bad time trying to focus on the image. C'mon guys and gals, put on your thinking caps.

Errr..ok, so what are we supposed to do - imagine its there?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

Humm, the image is in front of the Sun so the camera had a real bad time trying to focus on the image. C'mon guys and gals, put on your thinking caps.

Errr..ok, so what are we supposed to do - imagine its there?

No need. The low light/high contrast version of the video that is available on YouTube CLEARLY shows the flowing robes of a female figure. Now, one can imagine it to be a Mary Poppins cartoon. But the shocked and hysterical reaction of the watchers is plain proof they were witnessing a paranormal phenomenon.
Deal with it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
just one question.
Why are we not seeing hundreds of interviews with
excited witnesses of this event in the press or on you tube?
I'm sure if i had witnessed an event of this supposed magnitude
i would want my story out there.
when and if we start getting all this witness reports,i'll get interested.
Maybe the op could supply a few of these for us.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ho chi minh

Because mainstream media don't want you to know this

Real reason: because it is fake?????

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

What are you talking about, Jesus, Mary, 2 guys from the old testament, all different people. What is your point?

Are you a Christian? If so, then you have a very bad knowledge of the holybook of your own religion. You should know that it has been forbidden to worship other gods/things beside jhwh, and mary has never been a god/goddes or something similair, so I don't get this at all. And besides, in the whole bible isn't a word about a return of the "virgin mary".

Catholic belief is Mary was assumed into heaven, similar to how those Old Testament dudes were taken to heaven. Just because we pray or ask then saints to pray for us doesn't mean we worship them. There are statues, but Catholics don't treat them like gods. There's a difference between considering and object as a representation of something sacred or used for ceremonies, and treating it like it is holy in its own right.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Strange that people (and I'm sorry but you to) are still in denial about their own religion while their own holy-book states the following:

"4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,"

So those statues, and praying to saints up in heaven would be considered as a sin I guess?? So when I read those 2 commandments and your story, I can conclude that there are being some rules broken, there is no excuses possible or whatsoever....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Guess when God commanded the Israelites to make a statue of a snake or cherubim He was really planning on damning them in His heart, eh? Maybe you should read up on why it's allowed or how it's interpreted within context. I don't think any Catholics worship statues.

It's very easy to condemn people when you don't understand their point of view. Before I read the arguments for Catholicism I was against it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's odd, for sure...
To me, it looked more like Jesus.
With a flowing robe with purple.
I'm not a Jesus believer though...
Interesting...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Well there's is no need to read up for me, I'm from a Catholic familie myself (actually me and my brother are the only ones in the whole family who are not baptised, thankfully) but I never understanded the point that there is been told in the 10 commandments that it is forbidden to make statues of things in heaven, but that Catholic churches are full of them. It sounds to me like a sort of contradiction...........

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Funnily enough, I saw an interview on youtube with the late Bill Cooper who was saying that he had seen secret military papers that first conceived of a false flag alien invasion back in that very same year, 1917, so it was indeed 1917 that the concept for bluebeam first came about. Synchronicity??

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

I think it could be jesus also from the pic n vid.but they seen with eyes so i wont argue.
to the guy going on about why she wore them cloths.well if she came in jeans and t shirt no one would of known who it was she was he was.this is how she traditionally appears ,so u may recognize her him.any way if u know about the other world you don,t have cloths like we do ,physical material, unless you manifest then they can be anything you imagine,it is not like this world at all ,i believe at the moment to manifest in this world takes lots of power,but as the sun changes it will be more compatibe for the other side, if u read the ufo storys even the alien bosses dont set foot outside the safety of the craft,thats what the grey or white workers are for ,our atmosphere is toxic and full of germs the worm,decay it is full of death,
but aliens are diff than god jesus and the heavenly host they are above us but below them.watchers babysitters till the master returns ,then u must take of your cloths because they are not yours anthing from this world is really jesus property.

new skin i must bite my toungue

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join