It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Dean Interview Earth School Concerning : Our Eternal Souls/ET and God; Must Watch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

PROJECT CAMLEOT : BOB DEAN - A CONVERSATION 2011

This interview is one of the best I've seen, in it Bob shares so much of his spirit with us, the Light within him shines. Just watching it was like opening a window in my soul and filled me with joy. I recognize so much of this information.

He discusses, disclosure taking place slowly, and the ones who are controlling this and the planet, this fishbowl, until we graduate beyond this. He shares his experiences, the missing time, ET information, but also, speaks of what is really Beyond this.

The most important part of the message, that have been drawn to in others, and always opens that window in me, that the most important part is: All Souls Are Eteranal/Infinite.

That we are in a very tough school here, and that getting a certificate from earth school is a big thing. He talks about being shown a silver certificate, but how he wants to go for the gold, and this is how souls are, they judge themselves, are very tough with self, and want to do the best they can, no one will be satisfied with less than their best and growing to that level and helping others every step of the way.

He shares those who are overseeing earth school since the beginning, and how every thing we do is like the movies of our lives. That we are very primitive, have that auric muddy energy that is upsetting to ETs, and I thought of Charlie Brown, and pigpen. We need to peel off these layers or blocks to healing and unconditional love, and really feel for each other.

Strive to pass these earth tests.

For this is what earth is a school for our souls to learn Love to progress in.

And the information that he shares, is what I know. This holographic school, the Federations, there are many, the checkerboard floor, the black and white squares, many different directions of the roads or polarities out there.

Its a very good interview. This is a man who's touches you, like others, I've encountered.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What is very uplifting is the talk about the Future, that we have a future, that things will get rough in the school, but our children and grandchildren will be space age. That humanity will take its place into the future, with far more peace.

Yesterday I got the message in the streaming light that came in, that we have to not be fear based. Live our lives to the fullest, striving to overcome every challenge, to remove blocks to our awareness and compassion, to create grass roots solutions to these problems, start grass roots businesses, and general strikes if needed. But with Life Force, energy, empowerment, growth. Not to just sit back as passive victims to the times ahead.

This is a very positive video by one of the lights in ufology. My own list is Bob Dean, John Lear, Sleeper/Lou Baldin amongst those with a reputation.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Dean is an old-school huckster; he's got the tears and the tall tales down to a tee.

He claims to have been to Nibiru on a spaceship!

Repeat: Nibiru...on an alien spaceship!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Nibiru is a very interesting term, and has many meanings. I won't go into that or what people think is coming relating to this.

What he saw, he knows about.

The information he shares in this video, is what I know already. As an experiencer and a truth seeker, and my soul recognizes him, his light activates that window. There are a few that speak up that do that.

Everything in this video, is real.

Though God can be seen like that or as the Good Family or all that is the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence for Infinity has its own hallmarks.

This is more related to what many of us think Nibiru is. And if it is this, then he could easily have seen it.

03º - NIBIRU or ELENIN - The next events by Captain Bill
edit on 24-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I know the Camalot folk visit the ATS site and this is directed to them. I have seen many Avalon / Camalot interviews, I would like to advise the interviewers that they need to work on their skills a little when interviewing persons they are lucky enough to obtain. They don't seem to pick up on the moment of the person. They seem to be focusing too far ahead on what they want to ask or hear. It seems as if they are eager to hear something or have some sort of scoop. I know there is limited time in the interview but quality is better than quanity guys.

Many times if you listen and see these interviews its the same. Interjecting to fast to the next question and trying to chase that big bit of info that has some importance to them. Obtaining information even of importance never seems good enough. Slow down ! Listen ! Don't be to eager ! Connect with the person your interviewing ! Limit the questions ! And for god sake you have been doing this longer enough please dress a little better and work the room and lighting.

Move away from the slap dash interview just a bit. You will find persons being interviewed will feel more comfortable in a relaxed surrounds. You may even hear what you want to hear working on some these points.
I'm no expert and this is only what I pick up with these interviews.

Many thanks for the thread. This information is always enjoyable to hear. Even if you dont believe the subject content as we all know some of it is way out there but never the less Bob Dean always has a great story.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You know I used to think such folks as kooks. In fact I purchased a book called "The Other Sky" 3 years ago authored by two experiencers. I read the first chapter and thought it was nonsense and put it back on my shelf. I recently read the entire book last month. Made perfect sense after a few more years of thinking about the UFO/alien enigma and the meaning behind it!

The interesting thing is it's actually compatible with 'string theory'... more specifically perhaps Witten's 11 dim string theory (braneworlds).

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I took some notes at the beginning, I found this part so interesting, its basic awareness, basic searching, seeking. Those who seek will find, those who ask, meditate, pray within for healing of their sight, ask for ways to overcome their own blocks to progressing and helping others, for ways to help, report for duty, they will find either soon, or over time, changes taking place, some might be resurfacing of old problems, things that weren't ressolved in them, more setbacks if they continue to react the same way. Problems are gifts in a way, they're hard too, its not easy to say that, but when they come up, its a question being asked. What can you bring to this situation again, and that is different, more advanced than the last time this question was given.

They're often make up exams.

I found really inspiring.

---Bill asks him what he felt his job really was.

Bob said: It took me a long time to reach the conclusion of why I was here.

I don't think there's a person on the planet that doesn't at some point in their lives ask themselves, Who the hell am I? Why am I here? What's the purpose of life? What's it all about Alfie, as the saying goes?

...I shared with you sometimes back how I had had a number of hypntoic past life regressions and that opened a can of worms for me, but it also indicated to some degree why I really had come this time. Because like everyone else I've been here many times. …

We incarnate here, we come and go to school. We learn a few lessons, contribute in a small way....But not many people actually take the time to sit down and look really deeply into themselves....

Only in the last 10, 15 years have I really began to deeply look into myself and come to terms with myself. And as the Hindu's say, the self is the immortal being that lives temporarily in this shell.

And I had some interesting conversations with myself. Hey, see here self. Who the hell are you? Who am I? Why am I here? And self replied, “You are an immortal being, and you came to do a job, now damn well get on with it. Do what you came to do!”

…...

I'm not telling people something their soul doesn't know......I've been reminding people who they truly are. And I remind them, that you're not just the human body you see in the mirror, you're an immortal being, you've lived forever.....and you're going to continue to live forever, that you are an infinite soul, a spark of divinity and saying that to people apparently triggers something in them. Where they really begin to look into themselves.

----Kerry says, he said, people couldn't handle the truth. The discussion goes into the way disclosure is occurring slowly. She says, its not up to anyone to determine who is ready to know. And he says, its not up to him at all.

Now this part gets interesting, because it relates to the above, to the spiritual. Its not up to him, or the illuminati, nor even to the "controlling" ets running the various slave pens (he doesnt use that word but I know what is going on). They only have this access to us, due to our lower levels of love, being more primitive, reactive, fighting, not getting along. Yeshua/Jesus is the best example we have for what kind, service to others and unconditional love means. Though we other great examples as well, and if we chose only the most inspriing loving passages, we would find many volumes could be gleaned.

The truth is that those who are pushing these boundaries, asking these questions, looking with love and kindness to others, walking in their footsteps and yearning for an equal world, they will not need Disclosure revealed by another, they will be aware themselves. Many of the experiences are wake up calls.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm sorry to be so glib, but what are the man's qualifications as a Jedi again? That he claims to have once seen an "alien" related document, right? And from that alleged brief glimpse at some papers he gets to make a living talking about life, the universe, and everything? Meditation? Alien motives? Government motives? The human soul? A great clam chowder recipe? Just whatever he wants, right?

He becomes a guru about whatever he feels like talking about because he claims to have seen some political documents half a lifetime ago???

I don't get what the 1 + 1 is there.

Also, Cosmic Top Secret Clearance. Really? REALLY?!?!?! God, this "field" is just awful. So you mean to tell me that the powers that be who want to keep something like alien activity a deeply buried secret are going to name their clearance level Cosmic Top Secret???? Why not draw a big X on a map while they're at it to show us where the bodies are stored? Why not call it, Holy Crap! Aliens Are Here!--It's Our Little Top Secret clearance.

Ridiculous.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Jeremy_Vaeni because: added a line

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
He's had inside information and broke his national security oath.

But there is lots of us who are experiencers, and have had choppers fly over with sitings, sitings that were connected to contact.

Like I said, he doesn't have to convince me,

And what I posted last, at the end about others not even needing disclosure except in terms of transparency and being brought up to par with the technology, which would happen if everyone was woken up more, and knew. But this all relates to a person's readiness and the seeking, prayers, skywatching, meditations, awareness, compassion for the world.

There is no place you can hide from ET's and if you had a siting and ever tried staying up all night, to avoid unwanted visitors or access to you, its pointless. You can be accessed anywhere, the only thing that relates to what they can do, praticularly those harvesting or more negs, is a persons frequency, integrity, compassion. Though that is not cut and dried, there is past life and some other consequences.

But having faith and a strong sense of love, and trying to solve problems, avoiding earth traps, goes a long ways in giving Family ability to protect.

ufospeak.com is a great site with good Q & A under lou baldin's tab.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

With respect Unity, you are kidding yourself when it comes to Dean. He's a con-man and you're probably a decent guy who doesn't need his BS to support your beliefs.

If you watch Project Camelot's interview with him (Part 2), you'll see that he isn't talking about a spiritual Nibiru. He's pretty clear that he's been on a physical spaceship to the planet Nibiru...a planet he claims has been physically filmed by NASA. At that point, he manages to squeeze out a signature tear.

He's very clear about all that and adds much more.

This is all pretty odd when he spends three years on X-Conferences asking for 'disclosure' and not once repeating his claims to have met androids, hybrids and flown on an Annunaki spaceship. It's actually proven that he lies to the crowd with more than his PC interviews. Check out the images he's been dragging around the circuit these past few years. All but one has been proven misidentified/hoaxed and the one that's left only remains because nobody has found the source image and he hasn't provided the catalogue number.

I honestly think that if he wasn't on the UFO circuit, he'd be a jailbird for confidence fraud. I guess the upside here is that he's only taking money from people who choose to hand it over and not pensioners and widows. Old school scam artist.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Female, mother of 5, here, who has experienced it myself, since 4. My brother has had missing time, my family without knowing it, both birth and now children. Based on my inner sense of light recognition, ie the window opening from someone's presence or light that opens a window in me, the ones that have some geniune info and knowledge, would be his, John Lear, Sgt. Clifford Stone, and Lou Baldin, for those with more reputation. And I highly recommend his site ufospeak.com and his very long Q & A.

I'm not going into any my experiences here, but they've been very much wake up calls. Which is what this soul journey is about, waking up, asking who you are.

I recommend letting go of cynical thoughts of others and looking at his basic message in this video, which is perhaps why I like it more than his others.

Every person in the US paramilitary or connected to black ops ,is compromised. Their info they leak out or give, is compromised. They can't just say anything they want. You have to dig for the info in it and self some of it too. Anyone who doesn't understand doesnt' understand the world.

Yet, there are those with more light in them, not on a negative agenda.

Reach your own light to find the light squares. They're mystery school and run things like a checkerboard floor.

This one talks about spiritually seeking to find out who you are, and to do the work we came to do, to pull away from the materialism, the lady in red, the magician's assistant and the traps.

Very good advice.

You're so quick to put the speaker down and ignore the message.

Why don't you share with me what you find wrong in his message? What is wrong with sharing that souls need to look within and begin to seek or ask, why they are here? What is the purpose of their life?

Is it the ET one? I've experienced different groups of ET's from an early age, including human ones, the ones I experienced were tall, like he said, but buff, strong, not slender. I feel there is cloning to tailor make suits for different experiences. For Higher Ets, with this technology, the same ET could be in a small grey one minute, a Buff soldier guarding the female technician the next, or a Spirit Guide when needed.

With regards to the ET issue, look around and dig into both the experiences of known cases and ordinary grass roots cases.

Is it that life has a spiritual meaning?

Perhaps you should look at my thread in my signature about the Holographic Universe, Infinity and Space-Time, and probably not without distortions too, as my cpu is only so big, but this was download after download after contemplating infinity, and that thread came out of a discussion with my son on the subject when we both experienced contact with a Guide. An old man guide. My son jumped out of his skin nearly. A shared experience. We'd shared sitings, but not an communication.

With Bob Dean, the message is what we're looking at here, not whether anything in the past could have had some compromises. I am drawn to his spirit and the message here is what I understand already.

And as a basic, kick in the pants, do some soul searches for the meaning of life itself, and begin that journey, do the work we came to do, is very needed message. Many are lost in the distractions.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

'Decent woman' instead of guy then...sorry about that

This is where you lose my understanding. If the message is what's important, should the message be carried in a vessel that can be considered deceitful and mercenary? Aren't there other avatars or messengers who aren't corrupted by whatever drives Bob Dean?

The message, as I understand it, is that we should look after Earth. Agreed.

It's that dark forces are hiding the presence of aliens on Earth. I don't know.

It's that we should seek enlightenment and some kind of soul purity. Reasonable.

The first and third points are equally expressed by any number of good people on the planet. People with no track-record of making up stories for money. They aren't on a constant tour with hoaxed photographs and stories that are untrue. I know plenty of people like that...

My earlier suggestion is that your beliefs are positive, you're likely a decent woman and shouldn't be propping up any beliefs on someone like Dean, or Lear and Cliff Stone for that matter! Then again, Stone deserves some empathy after his exploits ran away from him.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
One thing I did find interesting in what Bob said was that real life is just like the movie Matrix. Everything we see, feel and touch is just an illusion.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why is this reminding me of the Hidden Hand “message” on a long forgotten thread? It would be amazing to believe in internal soul and existence… however, somehow I can’t bring myself to even consider that this guy is legit…

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I really enjoyed that interview. I had my own awakening in May, 2010 after a very troubling time in my life. Like Bob, at first I thought I was losing my mind. Then I was convinced I had gone mad, and even told my wife that I thought I should be seen by someone. Now, well, now I am certain that all those around me are absolutely insane and I am the one of sound mind.

Thanks for posting this Unity. A really enjoyable interview.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What I don't like about Bob Dean is that he is always elusive now. I like the spiritual stuff he talk now and since he focus on that part a lot lately, I understand he feels that way. But, for example of latest interview with Camelot ..Kerry is asking him point question and all the interview he never say one bit of info, while still stating " I have a lot Iv not said and would blow your mind away". or " I don't care anymore, I have no fear of saying all I know" still saying nothing tho.

It's a old granpa guy now. I respect him a lot but he seems fed up with younger ppl concern for the truth and just want to share his perspective (which is very interesting and important) about spiritual reality.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very interesting, i'm a believer as Ive seen a microscopic amount.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So if humans were genetically engineered then us tampering with our genetic makeup is ok to do, eh?

So to earn a "gold certificate" off this planet it would be logical if we bred people w/o fear or anger centers in their brains....

This sounds kind of far-fetched (only his notions on spirituality) because if it's all true then why did they breed humans with the capacity to do such vile things? That doesn't sound very benevolent to me... I will think more on that.

Also when he says there's 1-2 of them in an audience during his speeches...just look around for the 6.5-7 ft tall thin people to verify if what he says is true (that's his description of how they look, anyway). That should be easy.
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

No, its not how we leave this planet, ie. soul wise. Which is the most important, far more so than space age, or even advancement in technology.

The ones who truly designed/created planet earth are not ETs here, and they're also not the particular negs running the different slave pens here now. This is a school, and Family, outside the cosmic fishbowl universe school, the EU's, the Family of Light, Father/Mother, and I believe Yeshua/Jesus, and those who in the past in their progression and passing of tests in another cosmos, walked the walk and learnt what unconditional love is, that doesn not harm anything, and only helps and shares. That is progression. And these are the tests.

What I did find really positive in this video is that, he speaks of a future that he was shown that we go into the cosmos. That whatever things are coming ahead, there is still going to be changes here, peace, and progression for humanity.

That would mean alot more people becoming aware and striving to turn around the problems and lack of love. That would mean tolerating wars and starvation would no longer happen and people would stand up and demonstrate without ever leaving the square, stay till the job is done and the world is changed, no compromises and no buying lies, if even one person was suffering. We would never allow it.

That is what positive loving people are like, and they notice, they understand everyone, and strive to, to walk in their moccasins and don't judge, know that there but for the Grace of God go I. They see themselves in everyone, and know what it would be like and don't expect impossible things from others and walk by heartlessly, things they could never do themselves.

If we survive cataclysms and changes, and go into the future as we are, we won't be a gift to the universe however.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Playing Devil's advocate here:

That didn't answer my one question. If they genetically engineered mankind as Dean claims (which, btw, according to the Sumerians, was for slave labor) then they are responsible for our nature.

As far as war goes we needed war to help get to the point where we are to be able to help those in need. If it weren't for WWII satellites, cellular phones, lasers, jet airplanes, highways etc. would not have been invented. We went from riding horses as the main mode of transport to walking on the moon in 60- years (even tho we've been riding horses for thousands of yrs). We owe our entire modern society to the Third Reich, ironically.

We have to progress technologically before progressing spiritually if we want to 'end suffering' here. There's billions of people suffering globally (from either starvation, oppression, disease, etc.). Saying prayers for them and meditating won't do *#@$.

If we all decided to "spiritually evolve" and focus on nothing else then that would be quite selfish because you'd be leaving billions of people in hell while you go off to find bliss.

@calling Earth a "school" why would beings of infinite intelligence be using paper "certificates" and have them in our color scheme of significance--silver and gold? But putting that aside, why the heck do they get to have the power over who evolves and who doesn't? Some starving boy in Nigeria won't get much chance to 'spiritually evolve', so this alleged system is biased to those who are fortunate to be born in good situations.

Btw, is there anyone that's 6.5-7 ft at any of his speeches?...If so, I want to see a photo.

I think about 1/3 of what he says is truthful. I believe there are ETs, the soul (consciousness) is eternal and thus can transmigrate and that we were genetically tampered with not long ago (Missing Link)....But the other 2/3 doesn't add up and he, as he admits, has quite an ego.
edit on 28-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join