It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A response to the claims that the Tea Party is racist.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

I think the Tea Party is racist, it is mostly white and they made me feel unwelcome. They think if an minority tries to join, they think they are trying to infiltrate the group to spy on them. I think the government has grown too big and it is taking out freedoms away. It seems whites get racist when there is a lot in a small area and do not welcome non-whites.

Hmmm....you think, do you? And it seems. does it? Got any facts to back up these assertions? Or were you just treating us to some of your subjective emotions?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

"You start out in 1954 by saying, "N*****, N*****, N*****." By 1968 you can't say "N*****" — that hurts you. It Backfires.

So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now that you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is that blacks get hurt worse than whites.

And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "N*****, N*****"
- Lee Atwater, political aide to Ronald Reagan, Caampaign manager for GHW Bush

query.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by die_another_day

Tea Party is RACIST.

Ron Paul is NOT RACIST.

Ron Paul's popularity has been hijacked by rednecks who have no education.

You do realize that Ron Paul is very popular with a large segment of ATS members, dont you? So youre calling them rednecks who have no education, are you?

Sometimes I have no choice but to refer to myself as a Tea Party member because it is one way to identify myself.

I believe only in Ron Paul's ideals. Not the "party." I'm pretty sure this goes with a lot of ATSers because we've only heard a couple of people speak for the Tea Party who are genuine.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wish the TP would make the point that all these liberals who support affirmative action are the racists. AA is the biggest hate crime in history.

NAACP - Negro Affirmative Action, Caucasian Persecution

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join