It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle,when I saw one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have been tracking the reports of these enigmas since 2003.I had not really thought about them much before then.

But that all changed when I saw one with my own eyes.

It was sometime in late 2002 or early 2003.

I worked as a security guard at a gated community on the California coast near L.A. a military base is very near by.

I am retired military have been trained to be very observant especially in the dark.

I was working the graveyard shift.

Basically driving around in a compact car and doing detects.

About every hour I would go into one of the clubhouse/pool areas and use the toilet and then stand outside the gate and have a smoke and just check out the area.

To the west of me(my back) across the road was the beach area.

To the east/southeast was beach house communities and the military base.

I am looking to the east when I catch movement out of the corner of my right eye.

I turn my head in the direction and I see the dark sky and the stars twinkling.

But some of the stars were slowly moving and I knew there was something there.

I started looking ahead of the moving star field and using my peripheral vision I could clearly see the outline of a HUGE triangle shaped black craft slowly moving to the east at a slow speed.

I was shaking at this point and had to light another smoke.

I was thinking "crap they exist".

It had moved out of my sight by this time.I kept looking and that direction and saw nothing but black sky and stars.

This took place around 3 AM when most people are sleeping and those still up are focusing on the ground area not looking up in the sky.

I spent rest of the shift driving around and trying to figure out where it had came from.

The only thing out to the west was the ocean,and islands.

Islands controlled by the Federal government.

A perfect place to hide a craft this size from prying eyes and within distance of a huge Air Force base.

I had noticed numerous small aircraft flying out to the ocean and wondered where the heck are they going late at night?

There is nothing out there except the islands and they are uninhabited.

Or are they?

I have spent extensive research on the web and I actually think I have discovered how they are constructed powered and why no one can find out where they are kept at.

I even know why they make no noise except a humming noise.

I believe they are "contract" craft operated by a military contractor but not military people.

Probably for NSA.

I will create at a later period a thread to explain how they operate, are constructed and powered and where they are hidden during the day light hours.

And BTW My screen name shows I recently joined but I was originally one of the first 200 members to join back in 2002.

Just got involved with life and forgot about the site and my log in password.

I use to be "Tim",now,I am just an American.
edit on 24-4-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: spelling mistakes

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I starred and flagged you brother of ATS.

Thank you for not mentioning aliens..... I believe they are ours. I believe I saw the Shiloh triangle(or whatever). It was very close to Scott AFB. I was pretty far away but it was huge.

Keep an eye out.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I saw one of these bad boys in the UK in the late 90s (97ish) It was massive, and you're the only person I've ever heard of who has mentioned the humming noise. It was so intense! It sounded like a hoover almost, infact I heard it before I saw it, and wondered who on earth was hoovering at that time of night
Then it just floated over from behind the houses, over me and off into the distance, before returning back from where it came. Mad stuff, you could have sat 5 jumbo jets down each side. This thing was huge.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I did not hear any noise from it.It was to far away from me.But it was huge.I estimate a couple of football fields in area.

It also did not have any running lights that is spoke of from others who have witnessed one.

I believe the best was the hunter in Ohio if I remember correctly.

He had a scope on his rifle and could see the underside of the craft.

I will post a drawing of the underside on the next thread I post.

I will explain how the craft operates and how it could be feasible to operate this craft.

It is all based on known technology.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They were probably going to San Nicholas island. My guess: they're probably blimps and the humming is some kind of turbofan. They have active optical stealth for nightime. (I wonder where they go in the day---up to high altitude?) What if most of it is actually a clear plastic bag?

L.A. is a logical place, given where Lockmart's Skunk Works are.

In particular look at this---on the record in the Wall Street Journal---
online.wsj.com...

During a rare visit by an outsider to the Skunk Works complex, a factory hall was filled with the prototype of a massive helium-filled airship that one day might ferry troops and heavy equipment to distant battlefields faster and more efficiently than ships -- no port or airbase needed. The blimp would float just above the ground on four hover pads, meaning that "you could literally pick a farmer's field" to set down in, says program manager Robert Boyd. The airship had its maiden flight last week.

Skunkworks sometimes has a habit of showing off "prototypes" when they actually were the 20 years old prototype of something which has already been deployed but is undisclosed.

edit on 24-4-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

San Nick is southwest of this place if they had came off the ocean and wanted to go to San Nick would not be any reason to go on land.

I have been out to San Nick MANY times in the military and later as a contractor.

No place to hide a craft this size.

Could have been Edwards but I don't know.

The reason they are not spotted during the day is they just park it.

There is so much government land around in far off places it does even need to be on a base.

How about just submerging it in a body of water?

Does not need more than a foot of water over it to hide it from prying eyes.

I think these craft just hide out in the wilderness of Federal lands during the day.

The hum is from the the on board generators generating electricity!

To run the ion generators.

The craft are black to be stealthy.

The triangle crafts have sides that are angled up to reflect radar away.

The shape is actually very important.

It is used to give the craft directional and speed control.

It is a ionization process that actually moves the craft.

But I will explain that in my next reply.

It is late here so I have to get some rest.

I saw the link to the blimps before.

There is a limited amount of helium it is not being produced on earth anymore.

What I am trying to explain is nothing more than ion air.

If ions are produced and contained just running the generator the ions will build up in the container to enormous levels.

Here is a link.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh BTW Lockheed and raytheon were the two contractors that built these craft.
edit on 25-4-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
damn. i really hope to see one of these objects soon. they sound aw inspiring. and its really neat that you have it figured out how they made it....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Awsome! I see you have done your research brother. I believe there are countless black project craft in existance to date and have been seen for quite some time now. Most of which we own, some of which we dont IMO. I like the fact the more people are paying more attention to the sky. I for one look at the sky after exiting and before entering any building. Just habit now I guess. Outside of that if I spend any amount of time outside, im looking up to see whats there. Im on the fence about humming noises though. I believe some could be craft not our and also ours. Star and Flag my friend.

PS: to whom this may concern Obama did not make America a communist country....lol sorry its off topic.

new topics

top topics

join