It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weekend pics of life outside of war :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here are some pics I took on a track I climbed on Sunday, it made a nice change from looking at the net

This is Arthurs Pass in the middle of the south Island in New Zealand, at the end of summer, in semi drought conditions.

More pics on the site

stuffucanuse.com...

The mountain in the middle of the bottom pic is the one we climbed, to the end of the treeline. - we ran out of time as you could easily ridge walk all the way to the snow...

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Can't wait to visit it someday...

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The mountains look better in the winter all covered in snow, they look somewhat naked at the moment. Nice place to visit considering its only 2 hours from home for me

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Very beautiful! I live 10 minutes outside a major city and its nothing but traffic, crowds, pollution, etc. and cant wait to get away to a place like this. I need a vacation!! Thanks for sharing your photos.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I would love to visit there. It's got everything anyone could possibly want from nature. camping, hiking, skiing/snowboarding, surfing. I cant wait to get there someday either.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
STUNNING !! Almost reminds me of Italy.........near the Dolomites

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I was just watching Braveheart and those mountains in the second picture remind me of the beginning of the movie.

very nice pics.

AF1

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Netchicken you have given me the first place I want to visit when I start traveling overseas. It looks beautiful, and I can't wait to one day witness it myself.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Breathtaking, awe-inspiring and oh so peaceful.
Looks like Heaven on Earth.:up

top topics

join