It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Releases UFO Files Reveals "Alien Messages" Received

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Recently a series of radio messages was heard coming from outer space. The transmission was not continuous, but cut by pauses into pieces which could be taken as units, for they were repeated over and over again. The pauses show here as punctuation. The various combination have been represented by letters of the alphabet, so that the messages can be written down. Each message except the first is given here only once. The serial number of the messages has been supplied for each reference.

Source : UFO-Blogger.com

The article is described as developing a key to understand these alien messages.

If the penny hasn’t dropped yet, This now unclassified document not only confirms the presence of extraterrestrials, but that the US Government has received deep space transmissions from a civilization outside our own solar system !

First French UFO files, then the British UFO files, the FBI Vault and recently the Kennedy disclosure. And now files from the prominent security agency, the NSA, saying they have received alien messages,could the enlightenment period that the Mayans said would happen in 2012 actual be the revelation that we have visitors.

edit on 23-4-2011 by infomaster because: Video added

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Great! Can't wait to go through all this material! Good find

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already a thread about the NSA documents stating 29 messages have been received!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg

Already a thread about the NSA documents stating 29 messages have been received!

29 messages, since when?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Originally posted by RandalFlagg

29 messages, since when?

I think it dates back to 2006. It's mentioned on the thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There are half a dozen threads on here already about that. It's fake, people. It's an exercise, a game, a puzzle. There ARE NO ALIEN MESSAGES.

Here's one of many threads

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infomaster

First French UFO files, then the British UFO files, the FBI Vault and recently the Kennedy disclosure. And now files from the prominent security agency, the NSA, saying they have received alien messages,could the enlightenment period that the Mayans said would happen in 2012 actual be the revelation that we have visitors.

The "enlightenment period" that you stated is not mentioned in the Mayan calendar. Infact there are no reference to any form of catastrophic or awakening. It only stated that the cycle will end and a new cycle begins. What that cycle is you need to read up on Mayan and other various ancient philosophies to decipher what it will unfold. Since everything you read up on them is all speculations.

The revelation of the visitor does not coencide with 2012. However it corelates to another ancient prophecy by the Dogons and the Hopi's.

Alos, some says that the 2012 calendar is the workings of the illuminati and that the original date that the mayan calendar ends is on October 28, 2011.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hopefully all the naysayers have sh!t their pants now.

ETs are real and ARE visiting us. I don't know what more proof you would need.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Hopefully all the naysayers have sh!t their pants now.

ETs are real and ARE visiting us. I don't know what more proof you would need.

But you have forget one thing ..Debukers can Debunk ANY THING ..

Seriously i have also don't get, what more proof we needs Here..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
There are half a dozen threads on here already about that. It's fake, people. It's an exercise, a game, a puzzle. There ARE NO ALIEN MESSAGES.

Hey there, I read the thread you provided and I`m not sure if I understand your reasoning. Of course, I didn`t take your 1st suggestion and "wade through" the "links others have provided" to find this evidence you speak of, because the only other link was to another ats thread... Rather than play a game of musical chairs with the threads here, why not just state your evidence here?
And you provide another reason for those who chose not to "wade through" the information, in that you think an alien language would "have to be" far different than anything the NSA could decrypt? And also because this reminds you of when you used to have students figure out fake languages, so this one must be fake too?
Your explanation is that the guys at top at the NSA are just playing a prank on their subordinates? So after they decode the supposed alien transmission their boss will come in and give them a pat on the back and say "Good job, team! I have to tell you, it wasn`t Really aliens, but, nevertheless... good job. It`s good to know we will be ready if any aliens ever do send a message. Go team! Now let`s all go out and celebrate with some pizza and sodapop, my treat!" Or is it your contention that the decoders already know it isn`t aliens, but as a joke, everyone decided to leave this part out of the documentation so that anyone reading about it will think it really is aliens? Yeah, come to think of it, the NSA HAS always been known for their great sense of humor....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

This is a couple more pages from that NSA file, pages 117,118. It could be construed as an exercise, all depends on how you read it.

www.nsa.gov...

Strange in that these pages look more like an introduction, rather than 100 plus pages in, but it seems they are an earlier part 1 of volume xi, a lot of stuff though for an exercise.

edit on 23-4-2011 by smurfy because: Add delayed text.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Notice they released all this info, but no decoded message. Why would they not release what they have decoded as well?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've been talking to a guy on Facebook who claims to be a former NSA agent. He pretty much told me what relates very much to that phone call that Art Bell made which is that aliens have infiltrated the government and are planning to "wipe out major population centers." He said that these reptilians, or reptoids, have been living in and around Earth for the past 40,000 years or so, and have been secretly manipulating human history since humans emerged, which would obviously be the greatest conspiracy ever perpetrated on mankind. He said that the New World Order is coming soon, and that these extraterrestrial creatures will be the ones fully in control of humans. I've been seeing these very bizarre and eerie clues, like the attacks on September 11th, 2001. 9/11/1941 is the date the Pentagon was created and was also the date that it was blown up with a missile, and not Flight 77. 9/11/1973 is the date that CIA-backed Pinochet overthrew Allende in a military coup in Chile. 9/11/19 is the day that the US invaded Honduras, and 9/11/01 and 3/11/04 (Spain terror attacks) are 911 days apart. On another website I read that aliens are planning an invasion for 12/22/12, which is the day after the end of the Mayan lunar calendar. 9/11/01 + 3/11/11 (Japan earthquake and tsunami) = 12/22/12. There has also been a major increase in UFO sightings recently. What the hell is the explanation for all of this? Will aliens launch a full-on invasion in 2012, and will they establish a New World Order, or is this all just crazy conspiracy talk???

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

an exercise?? suuuure..just like firefighters handbook for aliens is also hypothetical...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Skate, your damn AV makes me hungry everytime i see him chewing GRRR

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Those codes have nothing to do with real E.T.'s. It specifically states that it was used as a test and that they're merely raising hypothetical questions on E.T.s in general, specifically the ability of one person to possibly break a coded message from space.

You can't take parts of a document and believe some yet totally denounce other parts. It's just an intelligent hypothetical exercise, nothing more.

If you want more reasons to disbelieve it, think of this; what does the NSA have to do with aliens? Absolutely nothing. The NSA is the United States' branch regarding information technology warfare. To be simple, cyber warfare, communications, and information. That is all there is to it.

Another thing is why would the NSA, if it's trying to be super secretive and conspiratorial against it's people, would release information associated to the existence of E.T.s if it were true and real?

If there was any agency associated to something like E.T.s, it's most likely one you've never even heard of. And even then, I doubt anyone, but one or two people, would understand the full scope of such a thing considering information, especially in intelligence agencies, happens to be compartmentalized. And really, the only people I could consider as -possibly- being associated to alien/alien technology would be companies like Lockheed Martin, IBM, etc. The United States doesn't have money and it's too inefficient for researching on it's own time.
edit on 29-4-2011 by CidCaldensfey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

These documents are not newly released. To be sure, the NSA Documents in question were released in 1997 and the FBI Documents mentioned earlier were released in 1977.

My questions would be why are they being represented as newly released documents and why now.

I truely wonder, what is going on????

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dezso3
He said that these reptilians, or reptoids, have been living in and around Earth for the past 40,000 years or so, and have been secretly manipulating human history since humans emerged...

But human have been around for at least 400,000 years, so how have they been manipulating since we emerged?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

..it's not fake at all..it is an exercise..if aliens are a not real and a joke according to them whey even have it about aliens ?? seems to me that the NSA could have had an exercise without aliens...why put stuff in a handbook that has nothing to do with what your job is ?? doesn't make any sense to me for them to make an exercise about aliens
edit on 2-5-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Did I read it right that the signals were said to have been relayed by Sputnik?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join