It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hi everyone! I have been sniffin for a while and now I'd like to introduce myself. Since I was a teenager I began to experience strange things. I was visited by Angels, dreamt of UFO fleets for years without having any interests for UFO's before. When I was 23 I began to see what people think or feel. Later on I've learned that I was going thrue the socalled "Kundalini syndrom". I did healing with my hands and was able to locate physical disfunctions. After I while couldn't handle it anymore so I looked for help. I came upon a foundation who guided me and helped me to develop and control my abilities. After sometime I started to give lectures and demonstrations of clearvoyancy and psychometrics. For some reason I started to foresee plaincrashes. In the beginning I made notes but after a year or so I stopped doing this. They all came true and it became a real burden to me. Then I wanted to get rid of the "things" I see. The yeears went by and slowly I learned how to ignore most of these events. Since I was raped by an alien I'm trying to find out who and what he was but I never had such a horror experience again. Nowadays I'm interested in others who experience simular things. Maybe I'm able to help or at least give some advise to others.
ATS became a daily routine to me. Lots of interesting people here.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Welcome to the forums.

Let's be friendly with each other by not seeing too much of each other eh?

Check the T&Cs and make sure you post in the correct subforums.

Enjoy the place I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very nice to meet you. We will definitely see each other in the forums. I most certainly look forward to seeing your comments. It would be nice to have a chat now and again too.

Welcome.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sonam

Hi sonam, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Welcome to Jurassic Park.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hi Sonam

Welcome, look forward to reading your posts

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Thank you all. I'm looking forward to this.
I'd like to wish you all a happy eastern!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

You will have a great time here.

join