It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud Child Molester

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Geoffrey Leonard is an Elderly pedophile who resides in Australia. In the early 1990’s, he lured two young boys into his home where he sexually molested them. The boys told the authority’s who then sent Geoffrey to prison. When he was released from jail, he was featured on the news, which was uploaded to youtube, making him unintentionally popular. He’s published several books, which adds to the controversy. in the video below, Geoffrey is accused of being a pedophile, then says absurd comments.
The viral popularity he recieved is because of his statements on pedophilia or as he calls it, “Boy-Love.”

Ummmmmmm this guy should be in jail

Dont know what to think of all the videos that "make fun of" this interview.. judge for yourself

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Someone here will get him big time one day! The more people who hear about it the better! Can only help silence him if his disgusting way of life is broadcast across he world! A disgrace for a human being!
edit on 23-4-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Why?, Oh Why is this awful excuse for a man allowed to walk free?. Free to write about this filth. lf he were an animal he would be put down for the safety of the communities. What a sick world we have turned into.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Lol.

He tricked a 16 year old?

Seriously?

I almost feel like saying that if the 13 and 16 year old were too stupid to not be lured in by the Australian pedobear, then they deserve it.

Honestly, and then the news media doesn't question the intelligence of the two boys. When I was a teenager I had older men proposition me for sex constantly. Did I go merrily hopping to their homes? Hell no.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child
Why?, Oh Why is this awful excuse for a man allowed to walk free?. Free to write about this filth. lf he were an animal he would be put down for the safety of the communities. What a sick world we have turned into.

That's not true. When a dog humps a child we think its funny and put it on youtube.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

then they deserve it.

Nobody deserves that! Wrong thing to say! You are obviously looking for people to bite! Seriously you cannot believe that!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
what is the purpose of this thread?

why is this maggot being given the time of day on a website like this?

i dont get it.......

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

So what, are you defending his actions?

There is no excuse for it.

A bloody animal humping a child's leg is a million worlds away from a grown man calculating to have sex with a minor.

For all we know he used drugs to mess with the boys heads. The video did not state this, but it is a common tool used by paedophiles to virtually erase the majority of the victim's memory about the incident.

He knows it is wrong and god forbid, so do you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by riktus

The more people who know in the world the bigger chance something will be done to smash him. It's old news here but good on the OP for giving this a worldwide audience. He will be owned!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by dalan.

then they deserve it.

Nobody deserves that! Wrong thing to say! You are obviously looking for people to bite! Seriously you cannot believe that!

Im not stupid. In fact, I am extremely cynical of human beings. You can't "lure" a 13 or 16 year old unless they have down syndrome.

Do you know how many instances I have seen of adults being sexually manipulated by teenagers? I have seen too many ruthless teens from when I was in middle school and high school to trust over blown media reports of "victimization." The same teen girls and boys that go on the stand and sob about the "dirty old perv" that hurt them, are the same people laughing about how much trouble they just got someone for fun because they decided to seduce them.

I have seen teenagers trying to seduce adults, and I have seen adults give, and then get in trouble while the innocent "child" is giggling at their own cleverness. So please. Excuse me for being cynical of this stupid garbage that people continually post on this site so everyone can sit around in their ridiculous knee-jerking circle.

Its predictable.

But yes, I meant what I said. The only 16 year olds that I know who would be stupid enough to be "lured" by the big-bad-pervy-manipulator were the kids with down syndrome; and they were probably even smarter.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

unless they have down syndrome.

OK so now you are having a go at other people Hmmmmmm I don't even need to respond that! Your foot must be wedged pretty firmly in your mouth at this point!

There is no excuse for this disgusting and perverse behavior period!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Originally posted by IIIiIIIIIIiIII
reply to post by dalan.

So what, are you defending his actions?

They were 13 and 16. If they didnt want someone touching their no-no places, then they should have drop kicked him. All of the 16 year olds I know would. But I did grow up in the city.

When I was a minor I was having sex with adults. Well, girls my age too...I didn't really discriminate.

Because there wasn't anything anyone could do about it, its not like I would have gotten in trouble. Actually, I wouldn't have.

I found it fascinating to listen to adults with the IQ of potato talk about the "victimization" of minors. I would just LOL while having sex with older woman.

I feel highly victimized.

A bloody animal humping a child's leg is a million worlds away from a grown man calculating to have sex with a minor.

True. Dogs are not blessed with the ability to calculate.

For all we know he used drugs to mess with the boys heads. The video did not state this, but it is a common tool used by paedophiles to virtually erase the majority of the victim's memory about the incident.

He probably did. We'd better ban drugs. Wait...never mind.

He knows it is wrong and god forbid, so do you.

I really wish you would have known me when I was 16. Or any of the kids in my high school for that matter.

You do realize that we giggled at people like you right?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by dalan.

unless they have down syndrome.

OK so now you are having a go at other people Hmmmmmm I don't even need to respond that! Your foot must be wedged pretty firmly in your mouth at this point!

There is no excuse for this disgusting and perverse behavior period!

Actually, my foot is wedged under my desk at the moment. Even if it were in my mouth my ability to type would not be hampered.

This is a classic example of knee-jerking gone wild.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

REALLY you are blaming kids???!

What I really want to say to you would get me banned.

OP this guy is sick and people who make fun of it are just as sick imo. Child molestation and rape are NOTHING to joke about, ever. It's not funny when it is you in that situation. This guy should be in jail. I have zero tolerance for those who hurt children. Those kids are going to be scarred for life in one way or another now and that is sad.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by dalan.

13 and 16 is certainly old enough not be retarded. If you are that old, and you were "lured," there probably is not much hope for you in the intelligence department.

Scary. Internet rage.

OP this guy is sick and people who make fun of it are just as sick imo. Child molestation and rape are NOTHING to joke about, ever. It's not funny when it is you in that situation. This guy should be in jail. I have zero tolerance for those who hurt children. Those kids are going to be scarred for life in one way or another now and that is sad.

>Child molestation and rape are NOTHING to joke about, ever.
>Child molestation and rape are NOTHING
>Child molestation and rape
>Child molestation

I am going to go out on a limb and say that there is a world of difference between child molestation and statutory rape.

"Rape" of course implying force. If somebody touched my penis when I was 8, we would call that child molestation. But if someone had touched my penis at the age of 13 or 16...generally we call that reproduction.

I mostly just called it awesome.

But hey, you know, different strokes and such.

I just punned right there.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If grandpaw stink breath was all up in my face like that letting his halitosis run rampid upon my nasal bike path...

Face fisting of loving.

edit:

OH BARFNOODLES!!!!!

13 and 16?
and they got hotspants for granpaws?

DO NOT WANT!
edit on 23-4-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

You are sick...

I have nothing more to say to you..

People like you...well NM it's not worth it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by dalan.

13 and 16 is certainly old enough not be retarded. If you are that old, and you were "lured," there probably is not much hope for you in the intelligence department.

What you can't be serious! You can be lured at ANY age!!!!

Scary. Internet rage.

Nope there are terms and conditions I abide by and the words I want to use are words I cant on here..No internet rage.

>Child molestation and rape are NOTHING to joke about, ever.
>Child molestation and rape are NOTHING
>Child molestation and rape
>Child molestation

I am going to go out on a limb and say that there is a world of difference between child molestation and statutory rape.

"Rape" of course implying force. If somebody touched my penis when I was 8, we would call that child molestation. But if someone had touched my penis at the age of 13 or 16...generally we call that reproduction.

I mostly just called it awesome.

But hey, you know, different strokes and such.

I just punned right there.

You are SICK!..... rape and molestation are both wrong and both unwanted sexual interraction. It doesn't matter if it's a touch or not it is WRONG.

Seriously reproduction!? My god I hope you don't procreate.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

reply to post by mblahnikluver

You are SICK!..... rape and molestation are both wrong and both unwanted sexual interraction. It doesn't matter if it's a touch or not it is WRONG.

Completely agreed. The use of force is what can make a sexual encounter a nightmare.

BUUUUUUT Like I have said, and like so many people FAIL to understand...is that aside from proof of physical violence force is hard to prove.

The ASSUMPTION is that if you are under the age of eighteen, any sexual encounter with an adult is "force." That, is absolutely the most absurd thing that I have ever heard. Every sexual encounter that I had as a teenager happened because of my own FREE WILL. Not to mention the fact that teenagers:

ARE SMART ENOUGH TO MANIPULATE ADULTS

Every case of underage sex that gets posted to this site gets the same exact reaction. I cannot even imagine the way the women I had sex with when I was a teenager would be treated by the "just kill them" crowd. Actually...probably not that bad figuring I am male.

But don't pretend like you know EXACTLY how a situation happened. Because, like I have said, I have seen teenagers manipulate adults with sex in very terrible ways.

I had people try to coax me into having sex with them when I was 16, but I was mentally developed enough at that point to know who I wanted to have sex with and who I did not. Even at the age of 13 that was still true.

Seriously reproduction!? My god I hope you don't procreate.

Its too late, I've already accidentally my girlfriend's whole uterus.

But sex doesn't make babies? Strange, in all those sex ed classes I had that's what they taught us.
edit on 4/23/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

reply to post by dalan.

You are sick...

I have nothing more to say to you..

People like you...well NM it's not worth it.

Trust me, people like you who rely on emotion and not your reason are way worse and way more not worth it. If it were up to you we would still be whimsically burning people at the stake because of our inability to use logic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join