It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucifixion rite: 24 nailed to crosses to re-enact Jesus Christ's suffering

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This stuff gets repeated every xyz easter. As a post it's about as interesting and grabbing as posting to say that night follows day.

Somebody just tying to recruit more bible bashers ????

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Let the dead bury the dead...

As for me, I'm with the living

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Why don't people focus on his life not his death.

His death gives life to all that follow his ways, right?

Reread this.

It was not his 'way' to get denied, traded for a murderer and then nailed to a cross.

Those dots don't connect.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My 2c. There are already enough pains and suffering in this Life to endure and offer up without resorting to this ritual. IMO rituals like this are a way for masochists to get their jollies, with participants probably not even realizing they are engaging in masochism. Or, even in America, closet masochists "volunteering" to be their local church "crucified" Jesus, and rather enjoying it. Human nature can be very interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And in a third world country with extreme poverty, where girls are turned into prositutes if they get to live, and where street children disappear in the night shot by the paramilitary thugs, who believes this isn't FORCED. And they may have been promised food for their family for a month. Phillipines has a black op underground base, so its used by the Nazi's and so many are so malnourished, they wouldn't even be found in their sound mind.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'd tell jesus
if he'es thinkin he died for my sins
he got took

I'll pay for my own sins thank you.

If Jesus died for their sins why are they worried?
They already got it covered...

don't they?

ps
ahhh yes
the collection plate
I'm a pain up my dues for jebus

edit on 23-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
this is fanaticism to the extreme.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
And in a third world country with extreme poverty, where girls are turned into prositutes if they get to live, and where street children disappear in the night shot by the paramilitary thugs, who believes this isn't FORCED. And they may have been promised food for their family for a month. Phillipines has a black op underground base, so its used by the Nazi's and so many are so malnourished, they wouldn't even be found in their sound mind.

Oh really? Can you provide some proof? I mean I have spent much time in the Philippines and whilst I won't deny that the country is impoverished with extreme povety and dominated by the elite and Catholic Church and has a few red light areas (not as many as you would think and certainly no where near the prostitution levels in many European countries and US albeit more open) I would like some proof of 'Paramilitary' thugs?

Girls are turned into prostitutes by necessity in Philippines, rarely by force (although I am sure some of it may happen as in the west) however, in other countries like US women do it for greed, what is worse????

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If they truely want to suffer the same as jesus did, then one of them soldiers should stab them in the ribs aswell, then we might see whether they want to come back next year and repeat the process again.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Oh really? Can you provide some proof? I mean I have spent much time in the Philippines and whilst I won't deny that the country is impoverished with extreme povety and dominated by the elite and Catholic Church and has a few red light areas (not as many as you would think and certainly no where near the prostitution levels in many European countries and US albeit more open) I would like some proof of 'Paramilitary' thugs?

Girls are turned into prostitutes by necessity in Philippines, rarely by force (although I am sure some of it may happen as in the west) however, in other countries like US women do it for greed, what is worse????

Do some research, its actually not hard to find. Being an activist in that particular third world country is very dangerous.

here

poverty

kids

The Black Op stuff, I know, and alot more than this. Vrill. Nazi's, International Bankers, the US NAVY, many counries: Russia, Finland, China, Phillipines, Cuba, Mexico, South America, Australia, and all of that stuff including abductions. My earliest memories as an experiencer and child was US Navy/Vrill/Nazi's and their Co-op program, so more.

Also, have a friend who lived in the Phillipines for years.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is not faithful people walking in Christ's footsteps, this is run by black op very negative demon type mobsters who are running this third world slave pen, in ways to really increase the negative frequencies of this planet, to invite more of their negatives in, and the people being tortured here, really don't have much choice.

Time to wake up to see what is really going on on this planet.

About the negatives/positives and non-interference. Interference works this way for every planet in the cosmos: the Level, or Grade, of Love, and Service to Others, Peace, and sharing, Equality, Caretaking of a Planet, Directly Relates to whether Negatives Have Access In Large Numbers.

We have a lot of negatives having access, but there are many from all the polarities as well, and positives.

We need to Be Love. Love is the Other. Lend a helping hand. Report for duty.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I find it rather intresting how you mock the Lord, and how you use the same name a demon used for him in a well documented exorcism. You have real issues...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh well,to each their own.
If this is how some people would perfer to celebrate Easter,more power to them.

As for me,ill stick to dying some eggs and eating some Cadburys.

Happy Bunny Day to all~!~

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
you can see further proof of this on the shroud of turin,

i fully agree with you on your take regarding the need of this kind of behaviour but putting in the "shroud of turin" as kind of proof, you are perpetrating a lethargic idea that already has taken a toll on the psyche of these people.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ok well this is just about the dumbest thing ive ever heard, seen and its not the first time but this particular one hits me with massive amounts of stupid. seriously, people want to feel the pain of something crazy like that? and we dont condemn it or anything? how is this religion still able to maintain a clean slate with such actions in plain sight. really disgusting. kids will learn about this. no more

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaMegas

I mentioned the shroud of Turin as evidence of nail placement as shown on the shroud and how the thumbs are hidden because of it. But ill offer the same to you as evidence of the validity of the shroud aswell. I find your link to be neither for or against the shroud, and full of inconsistencies.

Science cannot rule out a miracle but it can and does rule out fakery. 
www.shroudstory.com...

The fact that the shroud continues to reveal new layers and secrets as scientific analysis methods improve, simply adds to its mystery and truely miraculous nature.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
These people are listening to their minds, not their souls, and this is a perfect example of the mind running rampant over true spirituality. They should sit down and pray and meditate if they want to get anywhere.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Do some research, its actually not hard to find. Being an activist in that particular third world country is very dangerous.

here

poverty

kids

The Black Op stuff, I know, and alot more than this. Vrill. Nazi's, International Bankers, the US NAVY, many counries: Russia, Finland, China, Phillipines, Cuba, Mexico, South America, Australia, and all of that stuff including abductions. My earliest memories as an experiencer and child was US Navy/Vrill/Nazi's and their Co-op program, so more.

Also, have a friend who lived in the Phillipines for years.

I was not debating the street kids or povety with you, you stated that street kids disapear at night shot by paramilitary thugs but you did not provide any proof of this, you showed a report of activists being shot, journalists have also been a target however, nothing on children being shot by paramilitary thugs?

As for the Nazi base, whilst I know they exist in South America (have seen with my own eyes) I know of no such base in the Philippines although with more than 7,000 isles it is possible, you offer no proof? Don't get me wrong I have read about them too (Steward Swerdfellow and the Monach programme) I know about Vrill, International bankers, milabs, aliens and abductions but you stated a couple of things that I thought you knew as fact about the children and the Nazi base, can you be more specific and enlighten me?

I also have a residence in the Philippines and have spent many years there as well as much of S.E. Asia, I had a friend who was the daughter of a military general in the Philippine Army intelligence who explained to me her father told her he had seen alien bodies being kept at the base in Angeles. This actually caught my attention because most Filipino's are so brainwashed by the catholic church that they cannot conceive of aliens only evil demons and the devil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join