It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we a United people in the U.S.A?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We see everyday more and more countries falling into civil unrest/war. What is happening is because of the value increase in our every way of living. For many countries a mere $1.00 more on any item could become a strain on the family. Considering prices on everything have increased combined with the need of food, and the food need will only increase in the near comming times, you get a extremely unstable situation. Here in usa we have not yet become unsettled enough to revolt, `yet`. I notice there are several threads asking where is this NWO, when will it happen. Then i read through all the threads, do my research, and here is my opinion of what could be holding back the NWO agenda. America has not started civil war yet, they need america to become out of control so they can either help fix crises, hence getting us to need them, or martial law type assult.
I personally wont bow down to islamic rule, communist order, chinese order, whatever this NWO will bring. I also wont go out and fight in the way they want us to react. For myself if a rioting type revolt should occur I will not be caught up in that action,we see and hear of fema camps erecting everywher, they can take us down so fast our heads would not even have time to spin. I know there are those people who are the thinkers who can realize the other options available to which one would nto be caught....
We need to as a common people somehow get together and find a way of stoppping their agendas without using obvious solutions

Of course my opinions are so much more detailed I just wanted to share this consideration and get some thoughts and feedback...peace

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
no. americans are to lazy to revolt. maybe the people on ATS would but thats not enough people. most americans dont want to hear anything about whats really going on
edit on 22-4-2011 by asher because: no reason

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher
no. americans are to lazy to revolt. maybe the people on ATS would but thats not enough people. most americans dont want to hear anything about whats really going on
edit on 22-4-2011 by asher because: no reason

I am actually realizing this and it saddens me. I see over there in europe, the middle east, when people feel violated by the systems the get out to the streets and vigorously fight for their rights. Here in america our government is altering our very freedoms and no-one will stand up. And it would not take the whole country to stop the tyrany. with the right minds it could happen with a handful of determined peoples.
edit on 22-4-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Nothing will happen until people are hungry. IMO, hunger is what separates talk from action.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
Nothing will happen until people are hungry. IMO, hunger is what separates talk from action.

Ya and when hunger is the leading cause for a person to want change it will turn publically violent, just saying there are other wayas to control the issues that are trying to take us into submission

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
no, no unrest the days of 1960's and watts riots are gone, we will roll over and be good dogs, beat, starved and enslaved, or caged. Just they way they want us to be.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

You're absolutely correct. The problem is that people are completely blind to what is happening to them. Most people won't realize how drastic things are getting until it's too late to prepare for it. Which is, like you said, exactly what creates panic and violent behavior.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We will revolt in the end. The general population is becoming more and more unhappy with the way things are. It will happen, and I don't think it will be long until then. BTW... I'm talking the next few years, not months or days.
The more TPTB take from us, the more we realize that the United States of America is no longer a democracy based upon the constitution set forth before us. More and more of our rights are being stripped of us every day.

They are taking our parks and building signature golf course communities.
They are arresting us for questioning them.
They are spending our money.
They are controlling our our science and education.
They are telling us what we can and cannot eat.
They are forcing us to use their medicines.

I'm a Southern girl and can't stand cold weather, but I swear the Canadian mountains are looking better and better every day.....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
no, no unrest the days of 1960's and watts riots are gone, we will roll over and be good dogs, beat, starved and enslaved, or caged. Just they way they want us to be.

my thoughts turn to that movie, Red Dawn, now their was a group of smart kids who managed to clean house. Americans realizing the situation, watching the situation, plannning the situation and completing the task at hand

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
I'm a Southern girl and can't stand cold weather, but I swear the Canadian mountains are looking better and better every day.....

I've been trying to talk my wife in to moving to Canada, haha. The only down side is that you'd have a short growing season for vegetables. I'm in Michigan and we have a good growing season, thousands of lakes for fishing and a healthy population of wild game.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Even if the people revolt and overthrow the government nothing will change.

It's happened over and over again throughout history. The elites allow the change to take place because they're still in charge, regardless of what face is waving from the balcony proclaiming change and a new start.

The sheep then toddle off back to their homes secure in the knowledge that everything will be different this time and the world will be bloody marvellous and stuff.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
We will revolt in the end. The general population is becoming more and more unhappy with the way things are. It will happen, and I don't think it will be long until then. BTW... I'm talking the next few years, not months or days.
The more TPTB take from us, the more we realize that the United States of America is no longer a democracy based upon the constitution set forth before us. More and more of our rights are being stripped of us every day.

They are taking our parks and building signature golf course communities.
They are arresting us for questioning them.
They are spending our money.
They are controlling our our science and education.
They are telling us what we can and cannot eat.
They are forcing us to use their medicines.

Ya if the shtf that is where I will head. I have been out in the northern areas a few times and kinda have a routed plan. Im in the south just moved back last month from montana, a little worried that the distance would be a great obsticle. This is where nature skills are needed...which i grew up learning and living in nature

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyBluePegasus
Even if the people revolt and overthrow the government nothing will change.

It's happened over and over again throughout history. The elites allow the change to take place because they're still in charge, regardless of what face is waving from the balcony proclaiming change and a new start.

The sheep then toddle off back to their homes secure in the knowledge that everything will be different this time and the world will be bloody marvellous and stuff.

When the shtf and the rioters( the unaware, the sleepers) are eliminated, that is when we come together, to survive outside a one world rule you need pre plans.and im talking a plan which goes behind the unaware rioters and take the shadowy route to ending the rule of the rot

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Are we united?

One country
Two political parties
Three economic classes

We were built to be separate.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

lbndhr i'm lucky to know a few wide-awake & aware thinkers I speak with regularly and they have voiced similar opinion to your feelings about the country coming to widespread unrest. In the USA we are whisper close to Martial Law and TPTB continue to pile straws upon the camels back. The ding-a-lings of DC are guiding us quickly into poverty with unemployment, foreclosures, inflation and taxation.

It seems like TPTB are either going to use an upcoming protest as excuse to lower the Martial Law banner or, (more likely I suspect) they are going to make commoners lives so miserable that the masses will be begging for crumbs. Then TPTB will come forward with their New Plan. Same as it always was: here's your problem, heres your solution. Just as our lovely government did with taking the USA into The Great Depression.

Its obvious from our governments love of war time that pain, suffering, loss of property, limb or life means nothing to those heartless bastards. One or 1,000,000 they could care less if the bulk of us starves to death. Looking at what they say and what they do, America is in trouble deep and there is much worse yet to come.

I see people comment about they think people are asleep or don't care (apathy) or don't even realize what is going on around them. I've realized there are people out there who think their government is just great, and they are A-OK with business as usual. The true believers are a lost cause; they yearn so much to be a part of the system that mocks and controls them that they cannot see the forest for the trees.

As for people that just don't care, I don't buy that most of them simply wish to live with their head in the clouds. Not at all. I think there are a huge amount of people in America who have been lied to, over taxed, disappointed, screwed over and shocked so many times by what they have seen/read/heard/experienced first hand for themselves that they just can't take any more. It's not they don't care. They CAN'T care. How many times can you let someone down before they lose all faith in your words? How many politicians does one person have to see not fulfilling their promises can one take in a lifetime? You catch my drift. It's not they don't care. It's a defense mechanism. They are broken; they cannot take anymore.

That is sad. And it makes me angry. I think we owe it to us, to them, and to what little future this miserable country has left, to try even harder to get them to come around, to care again, to get angry. It is up to people like us who give a damn to not just speak to friends, family, neighbors, co-workers,people in public about the big picture when it is convenient. We need to make a point to get out there, spread the word, and gently, carefully, plant those little seeds in peoples ears. We need to take the bull by the horns and rally up the troops. We need to show those bastards who have oppressed and manipulated us all our lives that we see what they are doing and we are not going to let it go on any longer.

I've been around a long time and I know that one man can make a difference. Take it to the streets, people. Remind all those whipped pups that they are Americans, that there are more of Us than there are of Them, and its time to let the big dog growl. Write letters, send emails, circulate flyers, get outside every day of the week and make new friends. No need to shove raving crazy down anyones throats. State your case, make your plea, move on and do it again. In time one becomes ten. Small signs become billboards. People who are so sick and tired of it all get angry again and decide to do something about it. As long as we remain vigilant and speak the truth, the day when America will truly be the home of the free and the land of the brave will come, and what a glorious, wonderful time it will be!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't see too many people united in a single cause until something effects many many people at the same time i.e. the gov shutdown and no 1/2 pay for soldiers...otherwise I don't see a whole lot of people standing together...so many people seem intent on separating themselves, and I guess i could consider myself one of them because I'm starting to see more extremist views pop up here in the america's and I don't want to be apart of them...even ones that don't seem to have extremist values eventually develop them because of the influx of nutso's lately

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Are we united?

One country
Two political parties
Three economic classes

We were built to be separate.

I agree we are built to be separates as in human self. and yes america is politically separated. Yet I ask, when they start controlling every single move you make from where you live to what you eat how you dress and where you work will you submit to this type rule? or will you be one of the rioters who go madly into the streets causing havoc every where with civil war? Or maybe you will be one of those people who just submit without resistance? OR will you be one of the americans who quietly stand back in your secluded place, let the dust settle.....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Thank you with deep senserity at your inspiring post. and thank you for reminding me not to give up on my fellow american. We can change the people 1 people at a time. im thinking flyers sounds like a good start. of course I always talk about the system, but your right we neeed to remind people we are worthfighting for peace

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
I don't see too many people united in a single cause until something effects many many people at the same time i.e. the gov shutdown and no 1/2 pay for soldiers...otherwise I don't see a whole lot of people standing together...so many people seem intent on separating themselves, and I guess i could consider myself one of them because I'm starting to see more extremist views pop up here in the america's and I don't want to be apart of them...even ones that don't seem to have extremist values eventually develop them because of the influx of nutso's lately

I understand the extremeist views popping up lately and there is a part of the many issues we americans are facing with our government, and past governments. and it is we the people who change things. I just wonder at what level will it happen. like, will the people realize when the martial law takes affect? or will they realize when they go to the grocery store and prices are so high that what normally they would buy a weeks of food know they can only buy 2 days food will that push the people? because unless people wake up know when it gets to that point martial law will follow the peoples rioting actions. If people would react in a sensible manner, but hey im using to many IF`s here. so being most americans are nto waking, Im wondering what will the people who have been expecting this do at that time of acUAL TAKE OVER. like myself I wont riot in the streets, that is what they want me to do...no there is a need for our plan those of us who know it is about to happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Like the man said "When you rob Peter to pay Paul, the government will always have Paul's support."

The USA is one third Peter and two thirds Paul. Peter being the middle class taxpayer who's ranks are rapidly disappearing.

Once the middle class is gone and the goverment won't be able to rob Peter, the Pauls will have their revolt and be called heroes.

As far as Peter is concerned....Paul can go to hell.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join