It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we a United people in the U.S.A?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

i'll be invisible like a sufi in the middle east.

America is a stolen, being taken for a joy ride.

When they run out of gas the thieves might just catch a glimpse of me on their way back to the father.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Like the man said "When you rob Peter to pay Paul, the government will always have Paul's support."

The USA is one third Peter and two thirds Paul. Peter being the middle class taxpayer who's ranks are rapidly disappearing.

Once the middle class is gone and the goverment won't be able to rob Peter, the Pauls will have their revolt and be called heroes.

As far as Peter is concerned....Paul can go to hell.

paul can go to hell and herein is the point of this thread...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Are we united?

One country
Two political parties
Three economic classes

We were built to be separate.

Don't forget more separations, black, white, Hispanic, homosexual, male, female, transgendered, every group has a voice and wants to be heard. The divisions are astounding once you look closer. How can there be unity?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

This is a simple question, but there isn't a simple answer, although I would have to lean towards no. I would like to think that we as Americans could come together and fight the common enemy and that's not simple either. Divide and Conquer.

This is also a little off topic, but not too long ago me and a friend were out shooting and his dad was there and just before we got done, if I remember right his dad made this comment, I'm glad we have all these guns, so we could stop those blacks from coming and taking over. I was completly amazed at the ingorance and racism. I beleive ingorance to be the biggest factor for use not being united.
edit on 23-4-2011 by TraptInTheSystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle

Originally posted by zroth

Are we united?

One country
Two political parties
Three economic classes

We were built to be separate.

Don't forget more separations, black, white, Hispanic, homosexual, male, female, transgendered, every group has a voice and wants to be heard. The divisions are astounding once you look closer. How can there be unity?

Unity will be required when our beloved governmental system`s agenda is revealed and encountered. There will be those people who wont fight in the streets ( because that is exactly what they want us to do so they can declare martial law) nor will they roll over and accept it, it will be the people who have patience and pre considered plans

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraptInTheSystem
reply to post by lbndhr

This is a simple question, but there isn't a simple answer, although I would have to lean towards no. I would like to think that we as Americans could come together and fight the common enemy and that's not simple either. Divide and Conquer.

This is also a little off topic, but not too long ago me and a friend were out shooting and his dad was there and just before we got done, if I remember right his dad made this comment, I'm glad we have all these guns, so we could stop those blacks from coming and taking over. I was completly amazed at the ingorance and racism. I beleive ingorance to be the biggest factor for use not being united.
edit on 23-4-2011 by TraptInTheSystem because: (no reason given)

I agree ignorance has a great factor in our american lives. It amazes me when I realize there are more ignorant people then wise people. everybody is out for their very own agenda not seeing what is outside their liveing space, their life. I wonder, if/when the system trys to take over our lives, how will we know or find those who have pre planned such a ordeal

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join