It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead For 23hours, Taken To Heaven & Hell, Sent Back With A Message

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

the Way of the Leaf

Derived from Tuatha de Dannan. Tinkers are NOT pacifists in any way shape or form in my experience and some of the worst violence on our local streets comes from that source.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Its a heatwave, I live in a town with some of the best beaches in the country and I've got a virus Damn damn damn...
Gave me time to read though the thread which managed to warm up the old convent teachings. Wobbled my usual calm thinking a little, probably because of the virus, and I had a nap.

I woke up with a number of thoughts, "Welcome To Heaven" in gold on the doors, sound more like a holiday camp which only seemed to have a few familiar staff all in ageless rude health within. So where were all the souls who died during the last 2000 years having lived a life honouring Christ?

Then I thought about hell and the children. The young lass said she saw a room with a little one being tortured for eternity,-- 'Suffer the little children to come to me'..... and the thought of torturing them with Pokemon and tv characters! Thank whatever, clearly not God in this instance, it wasn't Pokohontus, she'd have skinned the kid. What on earth was I thinking of and who on earth took Pokemon to hell?

I looked back at the ref and noticed it was The Dominion, a Church in Nigeria for Youth. They are trying to help youth and work in many areas affecting the young. The net has linked them to Gutemala or wherever the young lass lives and presumably by utilising experiences like this, it is the way the Dominion is trying to reach its young and give the Christian message. Strangely I also felt a slight thread to Islam with the veil and especially concentration on the idolatery. Though how any of the Abrahamics get past Exedus 20.25 and God saying use no hewn stone, yet they built temples, cathedrals, mosques etc of hewn stone who knows.

Perhaps this is the beginnings of a new face of Christianity for the young. (not for my Grandaughter hopefully) Yet I got the feeling it is about the ending of a round, with a rapture more obvious be an increase in missing persons, rather than a second coming in triumph.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Jesus wept over the entertainment industry?

Thats some message.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

That's just the way it is bro. like it or not.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Just for clarity, I'm referring to Jordan's tinkers, the Tuatha'an - not the historical group he drew from here:

“The leaf lives its appointed time,and does not struggle against the wind that carries it away. The leaf does no harm, and finally falls to nourish new leaves. So it should be with all men. And women.” —Aram

The Way of the Leaf is the philosophy of the Tuatha'an and the Jenn Aiel. A pacifistic code of honor, it uses the leaf as a model for life; not using force or resisting its fall from the tree. It is similar to the Water Way. It is held in contempt by most of the people in the Aiel Waste and the Wetlands, probably due to the fact that the 'Tinkers' follow it. Under the Way of the Leaf, the Tuatha'an will not raise a hand even to defend themselves.

Be well, Puterman.

<< 1  2   >>

join