It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead For 23hours, Taken To Heaven & Hell, Sent Back With A Message

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thought this story was kind of cool and interesting.
Up to the reader what to believe, but here it is for your review.

For a period of 23 hours, a young Ecuadorian girl named Angelica was shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ. She witnessed Jesus weeping as He overlooked multitudes of souls lost forever, a world that has rejected Him, a Church that is mostly unprepared for Him, a people that have stopped witnessing to the lost, and an entertainment industry that even lures children to Satan. She witnessed many of our esteemed cultural icons suffering in the Pit; singers, entertainers, and even a pope. Angelica was also shown how the Kingdom of Heaven is all wonderfully prepared and ready, an unimaginable glorious place, where no evil exists. Though Jesus is ONLY coming back for a Holy People, and many of God's children will NOT be ready on that day, and will be left behind in a world that will fall apart.

dcicons.org...

I find it interesting because being a catholic country this girl came back with some very "NON Catholic" ideology.
I don't know how such information will sit with many Catholics in her area or even if they believe it. Like I said this is for the readers review.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
as most people put it, if god is that naive to the fact that he gives little room to believe in him based on his book of fairy tail references, then hes not really that concerned about us. If he really wants people to follow then he needs to make a better case for himself, till then I chose not to believe the child molesting preachers that brainwash the gullible youth.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
God should be the head of a company

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just how exactly is it Non-Catholic?

Because one pope was mentioned of going to hell?

Just one... only one?

Are you sure she crossed over to the right place?
edit on 22-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

...says the man apparently ignorant of the fact that the majority of the world subscribes to at least one of the 3 religions stemming from Abraham...

When I look at the world around me, I see a multitude of reasons to believe in a loving god. Amazing complexity. Implausibility balanced on the point of needle. A beatiful world - that we have not taken care of. As the bible says, the heavens declare his handiwork.

For those who appeal to the unfairness of life - most of that comes from the willful selfishness and cruelty of man, so that can't be aimed at him. There are more than enough resources in this world for us to all be taken sufficient care of, but some people never have enough and most others cling to the scraps they receive or throw them toward things they don't need.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The references made to Mary worship. Idolatrous behavior hence the photos of people on there hands and knees before a statue of Mary, and the reference made to the girl that Mary has no idea what people are doing.

That's what I am talking about. I live in a predominantly Catholic country and even in this house I live in the home owners have a life size statue of Mary that they offer fruit and prayers to. On a holy week they take it to a smaller province and have processions with it. All Im saying is that this is common Catholic behavior, especially in 3rd world countries. So with what she was told, and how she put it, it is by that fact that it is non catholic methodology.

That's all I meant.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Its all wrong.

I bet she got kicked back down to earth as HEAVEN is full of the good people
Only the bad one's are left to rot on EARTH (HELL)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Yeah I find it hard to believe in a spiritual being who would send people to an eternal never ending fire, because they didn't whole heartly believe in him. I'm a spiritual person, I believe in no organized religion, bhuddism may be the closest I come, but I'm still wouldn't call myself bhuddist. I just like their teachings. I like some of the bible's teachings, and I like some of the Quran's teachings. All religions are beautiful when you see good people practice them. And I also wish we could live in a world where all religions could coexist, because they could.
The way I see it Christ could return and enlighten the masses and encourage peace and love. I can't reconcile his power and what he chooses to do with it, if all he did was come and take a few and let the rest burn. Then I can't call him a savor. That falls in line with more of a rent collector. Their are some amazing people in this world, and there are some very evil ones, and we do live in a world where most of the time you only see the evil ones. Religion doesn't seperate them. There are evil christians and there are good tribal people who never learned a religion.
I don't know what happens when you die, I think it's got more to do with what somebody envisioned about their mortalilty after death. When I die I envision a heavenly place with clouds made of nougat, and all my favorite people, and open bar all the time. So if i did die and go there, then came back would people think that my nougat, and bar like heaven was actually heaven. I hope so cause it's awesome sounding. Good thread, star and flag.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, in my opinion which counts for nothing, Talking trash about an all powerful God is like being an internet tough guy. It only works when you are not physically dealing with each other. It's that one day that the internet tough guy meets his opponent in a gas station parking lot and realizes only too late that he is a 350 pound world renown martial arts champion known for beating ass that you have an OH SH** moment.
But of course by then it's too late right?

Oh well, such is life, moving on.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

CANDY BAR CLOUDS?!?!

Is it calorie free? All this body building crap has got to end one day, on that day I want to stuff my face with the missed goods, know what Im saying? lol

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
After having read that page, sorry, but I'm not guying it.
Dead for 23 hours? This simply by itself would be world class front page news headlines.
Instead, the only witnesses were her mum, a church sister and her dad. All people who are clearly fanatical religious fundamental nutters who hear voices in their heads.
If the event actually happened (and there is no evidence that it actually did), it would be more of a kind of hypnosis than death.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I always fail to see how not believing in Jesus would result in you going to hell, it's quite funny really.

So I could be a good person, do a lot to help people etc but I don't believe in Jesus so BAM off to hell I go? WTF is that sh*t about?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is good and all, but people jump to conclusions to quickly. You see, when people see bright neon gold lights and wings they automatically assume its Jesus or God. The thing is, they don't remember the number one rule in the good book, Satan is a deceiver, a horrible prankster. He will make his image out to be an angel of light or "Jesus", and to prevent yourself from falling for this trick you simply ask one question. "Who is Jesus Christ"? The correct answer would be "Jesus Christ is the Messiah and King of Kings", then you know it is God or Jesus because Satan Will Not admit that Jesus is the Savior of Man. If the reply from the deity is " I Am the Messiah", it is not Jesus/God, why? Because J/G would already know which response you wanted hear, therefore the correct one.

I understand the human want/need to see heaven and hell, but that is the oldest trick in the book as well. If the Lord wanted to show you something important, i would want to see safe havens on Earth for the inevitable doom so i can warn as many people and get them to safety and live peaceful lives in God's name, or show me the battle plans for The Battle of Armageddon and i cant fight along side of the Archangels
Anyway, point is, the whole showing you heaven/hell thing is so over-rated because remember, Lucifer used to live in Heaven, and now he rules Hell, so he knows what both of them look like. He showed me heaven and hell, he must be J/G.

Not saying that it isnt J/G helping her out, but you have to be careful with these sorts of things, or else its only a matter of time before her "Jesus" starts telling her to kill her family for God

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

As a professional "nutter" I have to say I firmly and indubitably enjoy the voices in my head.
Thanks for pointing out your opinion so well, like I said it is reader discretion.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Oh lord...please don't let the US export its fatness to heaven next..

Valid points you make, but I personally break with the usual christian interpretations of hell as I don't find actual support for it in the bible - eternal life is the reward promised in the bible to those who accept the gift, not those who don't, and the second death is promised for the rest - not the 'first eternal burning in flaming agony'.

The few verses usually interpreted as the latter seem to be out of context to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

A door is a door, how do you think you will use it?
That's like saying WTF man! I tried walking into this house through the wall but DAMN! This is a bunch of B***SH**.
There is clearly a wall here I should be able to walk right through it door or no door, it is silly really.

So that's how that works.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

I always fail to see how not believing in Jesus would result in you going to hell, it's quite funny really.

Best way to look at it might be that the world is on a highway to hell (figuratively speaking - we'll just say destruction I suppose) and Jesus paid the toll, for those who accept it, to take the off ramp.

So I could be a good person, do a lot to help people etc but I don't believe in Jesus so BAM off to hell I go? WTF is that sh*t about?

I'm fuzzy on this one, personally. I think there is likely mitigation for those who have either never heard the message, or never been given it properly to understand & accept. The bible says 'The wages of sin is death', but also says 'sin is not imputed where there is no law'.

Coupled with Revelation saying the rest of the dead would be resurrected and 'judged according to their works', I think the process doesn't operate entirely on technicalites.
edit on 4/22/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I read the article that you linked OP and I found it incredibly odd that instead of taking her to the hospital to receive medical attention they just kind of hung out chilling. Their daughter dies for 23 hours and they do not seek any type of medical attention....yeah......sooooo......no medical documentation to substantiate this claim. No WONDER I did not read anything about this in any medical journals.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Oh lord...please don't let the US export its fatness to heaven next..

Valid points you make, but I personally break with the usual christian interpretations of hell as I don't find actual support for it in the bible - eternal life is the reward promised in the bible to those who accept the gift, not those who don't, and the second death is promised for the rest - not the 'first eternal burning in flaming agony'.

The few verses usually interpreted as the latter seem to be out of context to me.

Yeah I would agree, I think this reality we live in is enough of a hell anyway, and the christian vision of this dante's inferno place is just a scare tactic. I should have stated it a bit better when I said people's envision of there death, but i could see someone's guilt could play into a more hellish afterlife for them. You're right about the christian interpretation it is used very out of context and written by who knows who.

If there is a hell I hope to god that he sends the Phelbs Family there. I'm not casting judgment, I'm not saying, I'm just saying

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I started of life as a catholic, but now just have a big ? on the whole religion thing. I either see god as the easy answer for everything we do not know (just blame god) or god is the universe and everything within it. For a religion I would be closer to a Pagan, respecting nature, science, the elements and trying to understand it all. I do wonder what Ali, Kristina, Buddha and the foundations of other religions would have to say about this. The thought of only having two possibilities for an eternity does come across as a bit over simplified and draconian.

Say if we did go to hell, how could fire hurt us with our nervous system still stuck in our dead bodies? I have heard about emotional and intellectual torment from some who venture on the astral plane but have not heard of physical torment, although I have heard of some rare unusual cases like stigmata where physical injury has been connect with a psychological source. I don't know, just thinking while writing.

One contradiction with this Jesus is his condemnation of Idolisation, while asking that we Idolise him. There is a lot I don't get with organised religion and it's factional infighting, just all BS to me. But one thing I did get from my upbringing was that Jesus was compassionate and wise, he got my respect. I do not accept him because 'he died for our sins' I find this just BS as well. I accept him because he had a good and respectful attitude to life. There are other people I respect and admire as well and if I go to hell because of that I will be having some words with Jesus when we finally do meet again.

I found this singing thing to be very strange as well as there was still singing in heaven but Jesus could not talk about it, just cried. Sounds like some unresolved conflict going on there and not all perfect as this entity pretends to be. With all the gold around as well in heaven he does come across as a pompous git, this was one thing he was against while here on earth with the stealing bankers and traders. I don't know again, but heaven sounds like such a boring place, it does seam to have a good vibe to it though.

To help put this story into some context, while some people do define themselves by what they own it is our actions that fully define us. Be they good or bad, they are stored somewhere in the archives of time and propagate out with their repercussions, this is who we are what we own. In confronting this is the heaven or hell that awaits on the other side. Perhaps her story is one way to get this message across within her culture. While not fully accurate in the technicalities the basic message is don't #### up, eternity is a long time. You cannot take your money when you die, but life lives on so think about before acting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join