It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Being Nuked - Can We Together Stop the Madness Before It's Too Late?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Greetings:

George Orwell had nothing on these guys.

We think Human0815 coined the phrase - nukespeak - and we feel it is as appropriate as doublethink, gobbledegook and newthink, to name a few.

The race to educate, empower and motivate others to literally save humanity and the planet as we know it, is far from being over and we are forced to become "more combatant," as you shall see in our upcoming posts, to attempt to attract the attention of those that care enough to become aware and understand and help spread the word and literally SAVE THE EARTH.

The gloves are off and it is time to take down the EPA/FDA/NOAA and nail these bastards to the barn door for their complicity in the [color=limegreen]death-dealing Fukushima radiation 24/7/365 cover-up.

We actually have been accused of spam (only once, and it is easy to figure out why when one back-tracks the member) as we posted a message between zorgon/tfw regarding the American apathy (NO ONE CARES) - to "dead" Japan/Radiation/Nuclear-related threads...un-replied to for sometimes months...to almost no avail !?!

Again, thank you for sharing, and the neutron beams are a part of an upcoming post. This is an unequivocal indication of re-criticality and another nail in the TEPCO "we have achieved cold shutdown" coffin.

These guys must pay for their continuing apathy and general disregard for the human condition... and that includes the morons who caused/abetted this fiasco.

We hope to bring this about sooner than later.

What do you think the best way would be to inform more people of the Fukushima Dai-ichi warheads/MOX/weapons productions facility that remains, to this day, continually spewing life-altering radiation 24/7/365... [color=limegreen]with no end in sight?

Again, thank you for all you do.

It is indeed a strange world we are experiencing these days.

Peace Love Light
tfw

Liberty & Equality

or

Revolution

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

What do you think the best way would be to inform more people of the Fukushima Dai-ichi warheads/MOX/weapons productions facility that remains, to this day, continually spewing life-altering radiation 24/7/365... [color=limegreen]with no end in sight?

The first thing that popped into my mind when I read this was:
"I don't know... I wish I had an answer."

The second thing that popped into my mind was:
"Occupy Wall Street".

I envisioned the protesters with Fukushima signs. How would one steer the protesters towards rallying behind this cause along with their primary concerns. This would require someone to disseminate the information contained in your exhaustive and informative threads within the OWS movement. In my world, I see signs and banners proclaiming the ongoing (and under/un-reported) disaster flying high at every protest. But that's just me.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

- PS

Thank you for all you do. I'm just a small cog.

edit on 10/26/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

The first thing that popped into my mind when I read this was:
"I don't know... I wish I had an answer."

The second thing that popped into my mind was:
"Occupy Wall Street".

I envisioned the protesters with Fukushima signs. How would one steer the protesters towards rallying behind this cause along with their primary concerns. This would require someone to disseminate the information contained in your exhaustive and informative threads within the OWS movement. In my world, I see signs and banners proclaiming the ongoing (and under/un-reported) disaster flying high at every protest. But that's just me.

Greetings:

Great idea!

"Out of the mouths of babes..." or something to that effect.

S & F!

We would be willing to bet that there are ATS members & lurkers who have those direct contacts into the movement in many cities worldwide.

The real question is:

What will it take to empower and motivate people to literally

SAVE THE WORLD ?

Please look at this, people!

Japanese Journalist: “It’s like killing our own children, I cannot allow it to happen” — [color=limegreen]Teachers forcing students to eat food that parents fear is contaminated with radiation (VIDEO)

It is now time to come out of the (comparatively safe) woodwork and nether reaches of the world and unite, in this, arguably, the single biggest threat to all life on the planet we have ever faced.

It is now time to make this issue the much-needed (and missing) focal point of that pent-up anger of the OWS movement.

It is now time to voice our dissatisfaction with the inept and still-without-a-viable-solution response to the largest industrial accident in the history of mankind.

This is not a drill.

The balloon has dropped, and those supposedly bestowed with the responsibility of keeping we, the people, safe from life-altering nuclear radiation from the multiple melt-throughs at the disasterous Fukushima Dai-ichi fiasco have obviously dropped the ball - or, more to the point - just don’t give a damn about life on this planet.

We, the people, must pick up the ball and run with it, or suffer watching our loved ones slowly wilting away from the degrading effects of radiation poisoning - much like the food in the fields and the trees in the forest - or die trying.

Remember first, we, the people, are individuals.

This is what the radiated rain did to our trees here in the North Georgia mountains. This rain has blanketed all of North America at times since 15 March 2011, fueled by the 24/7/365 release of the deadly radiation.

If the "gentle" rain burns holes in the leaves of the trees, what else is happening to the rest of the ecosystem?

High concentrations of radioactive cesium have been found in plankton

We look forward to the collective mind of these individuals to formulate a plan to address the many aspects of this plan, the sooner, the better.

We look forward to further communication with like-minded individuals as to the implementation of "the Plan."

BTW, we are not alone.

Sadly this site exists due to a nuclear cover up that has been ongoing since the nuclear crisis in Japan starting March 11th 2011.

(...)The way to beat the nuclear industry and their spin is to always stay united.

I know people will have some disagreements but ultimately [color=orane]if we want to save some lives its a team effort.

It might sound dramatic to talk about saving lives but make no mistake thats what all the people who make the Youtube videos, websites and selected journalists are trying to do.

[color=orane]One sick kid is one sick kid too many.
AustralianCannonball

Peace Love Light
tfw

Liberty & Equality

or

Revolution

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Greetings:

Hey there, Westcoast and other fine members out West and specifically in California, we have a question that needs an answer:

Has the [color=limegreen]never-ending life-altering radiation spewing 24/7/365 from the Fukushima disaster/fiasco/nightmare affected/tainted this year’s wine production?

Or were all the wine-producing grapes kept out of the radioactive rain?

We propose that the larger question looms on the horizon: does Cesium 137, Iodine-133 and Xenon-133 affect the intrinsic, unique flavors and leave that metallic taste in your mouth?

Just a reminder as to why we ask these questions... please notice that the fruit and wine-producing regions of California are specifically mentioned in the following graphic.

Perhaps your local Chamber of Commerce can get some free air time on CNN like this:

27 October 2011
CNN: ‘Why tourism in Fukushima makes more sense then ever’
— Reporter given all-expenses-paid trip to Japan
— “Life in much of Fukushima goes on as normal now”

Far from any scenes of devastation, Setogaro Gorge will reward hikers with unrivaled scenes of natural beauty and plenty of picturesque waterfalls.

(...)The northern limits are on the cusp of the government-mandated 30-kilometer evacuation zone around the [color=limegreen]beleaguered Fukushima nuclear reactors.

Virtually everything due north of Iwaki, all the way up to the city of Sendai, has been evacuated, abandoned or destroyed.

Pack up the kids and the dogs, Ma, sounds like a place to vacation on the cheap!

Life in this region of Japan will never be the same. The rice paddies, usually impeccably maintained, grow wild; a clear indication of abandonment and a sad reminder of a terrible day.

The entire Fukushima region of Japan runs the risk of forever bearing a nuclear stigma.

What follows has earned itself a place in the Quotable Hall of Wonderment:

But it is important to understand that although a nuclear disaster has stricken Fukushima and the immediate area around the blown-out reactors is off limits, the land is by no means some apocalyptic scene of nuclear winter.

[color=limegreen]]The people living there are not glowing a radioactive hue.

Prove it.

Fukushima remains one of the most beautiful and scenic prefectures in Japan, filled with good, honest, real people who continue to thrive on in the aftermath of an unprecedented disaster.

...people who continue to thrive on...

We sincerely question that statement.

Over 50% of seafood tested in eastern Japan contain radioactive cesium-134 and cesium-137.

Consumers have generally avoided products from the regions near the wrecked Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant
(AFP/File, Richard A. Brooks)

As Japan insists it is safe for travelers (outside the nuclear evacuation zone, of course) and is enticing people to come and see what its like for themselves, Iwaki is poised to become the next hot destination for people wanting to witness post-March 11 Japan at the doorstep of ground zero.

Right..., but wait, there’s more.

For the more intrepid travelers, a visit to a city on the outskirts of the [color=limegreen]tsunami-ravaged nuclear no-man's land might be one of the most evocative and educational things to do while touring Japan.

We need these type of wordsmiths on our side...and the weight of the government behind us - oh, wait! The government is part of the problem!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the beat goes on:

People have accepted what they feel they cannot change.
DancedWithWolves

This attitude is not acceptable, as apathy will assure the end of all life on our planet.

For your consideration;

Biological concentration is coming up to human

Living in the land of death

Peace Love Light
tfw

Liberty & Equality

or

Revolution

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

what a shame...

time for the people to stand up for their rights

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

France: 20 Times More Cesium Was Released From Fukushima Into Sea Than TEPCO Claims
enenews.com...

Oct. 28 — “On October 27, the Institute for Radiological Protection and Nuclear Safety (IRSN, Institut de Radioprotection et de Surete Nucleaire) of France announced its research report in which the researchers estimated the total amount of radioactive cesium-137 leaked from Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant into the ocean was 27,100 terrabecquerels from March 21 to mid July. The IRSN estimate is 20 times as much as the estimate announced in June by TEPCO,” According to EX-SKF’s translation of an article today in the Jiji Press.

enenews.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Not that we didn't know, but it's nice to see it in print. High concentrations hit Canada and the US.

And the link.
enenews.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
What are your ideas? What is [your] plan?

I read what you posted, and no need to get snippy with the "what part of this did you not understand" comment.

YOU are making a big stink about this, and rightfully so I concede, but are you just keeping the Batsignal lit for someone to swoop in and figure it all out for you, or do you have any concrete ideas to offer?

Greetings:

Our most sincere apologies if you took what we wrote as snippy... we are here merely attempting to share vital information that we think may save lives - not here to play silly word games and try to derail the thread with inane, tired old COINTELPRO tactics from the '60's.

BTW, it didn't work then, either.

If you have an idea as to how help in this life-saving effort - let's hear it - as we have asked for reader feedback, so as to develop a collective response plan and put said plan into action.

YOU are making a big stink about this...

Guilty as charged... and have been since 3/11.

[color=orane]We are sick and tired of the blatant attempts of the MSM (and others) to misrepresent reality in order to deliberately distort viewer and listener perceptions.

The truth must be told and we are merely sharing what is out there... but that is not enough, is it, if we catch your drift?

You, ColAngus, are perhaps absolutely right.

...or do you have any concrete ideas to offer?

Thank you for noticing and we really do appreciate you taking the time to address the situation - albeit in a somewhat convoluted way - IMHO.

...and rightfully so I concede...

This statement is the reason you have our attention, even though you started out appearing somewhat as a troll, IMHO, just here to waste bandwidth and divert attention from the true issue - life through informed action or death by radiation apathy.

You have succeeded in changing our mind about your trollness and your remarks (when analyzed without blinders) actually galvanized us to put up or shut up... and we are now working on the appropriate response.

...are you just keeping the Batsignal lit for someone to swoop in and figure it all out for you...

Thank you for noticing that the Batsignal is lit, and has been since 3/11.

Most people seem to not notice - or not care...

Greetings:

Meanwhile, back to the Fukushima World-Killer Nuke Meltdowns and the [color=limegreen]continuing radiation poising of our land, food and children - 24/7/365.

zorgon, what is your take on this?

Well, I spent three weeks following that Fukushima story doggedly... then in the end I found out three things...

1) Except for a handful of people and those that live in the area... NO ONE CARES...

2) We are still here... 1000's of nuke tests (especially near my home town) medical radiation, space radiation, CME's, cell tower radiation, microwave radiation... etc etc.. and we are STILL HERE.. and world population is increasing exponentially

3) Radiation is good for you

Greetings:

Thank you for your insightful and timely response.

1) We have been attempting to sound the alarm in the many nuke-related threads in our signature, and have come to the same conclusion: NO ONE CARES...

However, having spent the last six weeks on the road in the Hurricane Irene-ravaged areas of North Carolina, we were amazed - no, dumfounded - that [color=limegreen]NOT ONE PERSON we spoke with (including fellow First Responder Volunteer Firepersons) had any clue about Fukushima 24/7/365.

The Captain of the local VFD said that ‘... there is no problem, or the USGOV/EPA would alert us, and it would be on television, right? (!???!)

Revised Conclusion:
[color=orane]We, the people have been denied the basic information to make informed decisions as to how best "handle" the radiation poisoning nightmare.
As we have been attempting to bring to light for over six months (!), there exists a world-wide conspiracy in the MSM to deprive the general populace of the facts regarding the radioactive life-altering consequences of the multiple melt-throughs of the nuclear reactors at Fukushima-Daiichi.

Please listen up, people.

Your life and the lives of your loved ones may very well depend on your access to and use thereof of potentially life-saving information being kept from you by the MSM/EPA/NOAA/DHS/CDC/FDA/NRC and, of course, TEPCO/JAPGOV/USGOV and many others.
(...)

To be continued...

Peace Love Light
tfw

Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Greetings:

RADIATION WATCH AMERICA 2011

The total number of days between Friday, March 11th, 2011 and Saturday, October 29th, 2011 is 232 days.

[color=Limegreen]The radiation poisoning of our people, food and land has continued unabated - 24/7/365[color=limegreen]
- for 7 months, 18 days.

• 20,044,800 seconds
• 334,080 minutes
• 5,568 hours
• 33 + weeks

Now, let’s see. Just what were those becquerels-per-hour releases that TEPCO admitted to from the Fukushima disaster/fiasco multiple melt-throughs?

Oh yeah, like that information is going to do us a lot of good.

How about, “How do we shut the damn things off?

Toss-Up Question:
Will this weekend’s record-breaking “historic” snowstorm “wash” radiation from the air similar to the way rain does (and did in March?

Image via Wikipedia

Iodine-131 found in rain in Pennsylvania.

[color=limegreen]The Environmental Protection Agency yesterday reported finding elevated levels of iodine-131, a product of nuclear fission, in rainwater in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. The levels exceed the maximum contaminant level (MCL) permitted in drinking water, but EPA continues to assure the public there is no need for alarm:
(..)

28 March 2011
Radioactive Iodine-131 in Pennsylvania rainwater sample is 3300% above federal drinking water standard

Governor Corbett Says Public Water Supply Testing Finds No Risk to Public From Radioactivity Found in Rainwater

(...)

'Rainwater is not typically directly consumed,' Corbett said. 'However, people might get alarmed by making what would be an inappropriate connection from rainwater to drinking water.

By testing the drinking water, we can assure people that the water is safe.' …

28 March 2011
EPA: Expect More Radiation in Rainwater

5 April 2011
Cumulative Low-Level Doses of Radiation Can Cause Big Problems

This could be a very interesting question to be answered for you folks near Harrisburg, PA.

Anyone out there in PA with a radiation detector who wants to share their readings from this event?

Here is one of the many avenues being undertaken at this moment by our friend in New Zealand, GhostR1der

When Oppenheimer saw the first nuclear explosion, he understood the magnitude of this new and awful kind of energy.

Now, the raw power of nature meets our technical arrogance and is destroying Japan in the form of earthquakes, tsunami and the unleashing of terrifying quantities of radiation.

It hardly bears thinking about.

But we must think about it and act upon it.

Perhaps we can borrow from some some of these ideas from the International Physicians For the Prevention of Nuclear War.

Nuclear energy is not good or bad, in my view.

What I condemn is the human arrogance and ignorance that leads us to think that we can control a force as massive and potentially destructive as this, or that the risks inherent in harnessing it as a source of electricity are calculable.

Chernobyl showed us how humans make mistakes.

Fukushima has made it abundantly clear that we are not in control, and that we are pitiful in the face of nature’s ability to determine our fate.

The disaster that hit Japan was bad enough, but did we need to compound it by adding our own stupidity to the equation by building nuclear reactors on fault lines?
Xanthe Hall
International Physicians For the Prevention of Nuclear War

Perhaps this really is not about reinventing the wheel, but merely providing a frame and axle to harness the inertia that already exists ...

This is how these concerned doctors did it in Germany... a lesson to be learned here?

Meanwhile the other doctors were ready to take to the streets.

Equipped with banners, balloons, and “nuclear“ umbrellas, we organised a flashmob in the centre of Frankfurt. ...

To be continued...

[color=limegreen]Will this insanity ever end?

Peace Love Light
tfw

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zworld
I dont understand how Tepco didnt see the humidity problem coming from enclosing the building.
You put the lid on the teakettle and it starts to whistle.
Basic sh!t Tepco.

Greetings:

Silly rabbit.

We have previously been informed that the "radioactive release problem" has been solved with the new, improved, must-be-magic tent that TEPCO erected for the benefit of mankind - or, actually, perhaps just the near environs to the Fukushima disaster/fiasco multiple melt-throughs spewing life-altering radioactive contaminates 24/7/365 [color=limegreen]for over 7 months.

Or this gem supplied by TEPCO:

Eye-washing: A crane lifts a panel into place Thursday at the remnants of the No. 1 reactor building at the Fukushima No. 1 power plant. TEPCO is putting a giant cover over the building - one of two ripped apart by violent explosions early in the crisis -
[color=limegreen]to contain its radioactive emissions...

Oh, wait, Wally! TEPCO is putting up a curtain to solve the problem - out of sight, out of mind.

Building Fukushima Reactor #1 Cover
... which takes you to the "House of Japan" website where you get this:

"The cover is being installed to prevent further radioactive pollution escaping from the crippled plant."

Workers at the plant are still trying to bring the critical situation under control by January 2012.
Decontaminated water is being used to cool the reactors ahead of efforts to achieve a cold shutdown.

How is this feat possible as the decontamination equipment’s capacity (when it is operating at all) is far less that the admitted amounts of water being injected/poured onto, into, the reactor(s)?

Meanwhile, Tepco is constructing a massive steel frame to support a shroud of polyester fiber that will cover the unit 1 reactor, where a hydrogen blast severely damaged the walls and roof, to reduce the entry of rainwater.

[color=limegreen]It may also help mitigate radiation leaks.
source

From the looks of the steel components, it should support this magic stuff.

This is part of the steel frame that will support a polyester fiber shroud for the unit 1 reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant.
(Credit: Tepco)

Handout photo shows a cover under construction around the No. 1 reactor of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station in Fukushima Prefecture on Sept. 15, 2011.

The cover is being installed to prevent further radioactive pollution escaping from the crippled plant.

Must be some kind of new miracle stuff that we are not familiar with. Is that like Teflon?
And if this miracle fabric actually blocks/prevents radioactive contaminates, we would like to have just a bit to make bumbershoots for the children so as to protect them from the 24/7/365 lethal bombardment they are currently subjected to.

... Once the scrubbers are in place, they are expected to process all the air in the enclosure -- a volume of about 40,000 cubic meters -- every hour, reducing airborne radioactive materials by 90 percent.

Let’s see ... 90% of ... what was the latest number bandied about ... a million billion becquerels ...?

Does the back-up system go online when the filters need replaced? So many questions...

... reducing airborne radioactive materials by 90 percent.

Can this be verified?

The new cover will last for two years. TEPCO is also considering replacing the cover with a stronger one should the firm decide to remove the fuel from the reactor.

TEPCO plans to build similar covers over the No. 3 and 4 reactor buildings, which were also destroyed by hydrogen explosions in March.
more

So they’re still putting out ‘hydrogen explosion’ for this?

Somehow, we were under the impression that the fuel from reactor #1 was estimated (by TEPCO) to be about 18 meters below containment, which we thought was below the reactor pressure vessel.

Would love to hear more about and actually see the technology for recovering this fuel.

Peace Love Light
tfw

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Readings from Colorado. Oct 25th.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Arnie Gundersen's latest.
fairewinds.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Radiation found in US soil 10,000% higher than Berkeley's findings.
enenews.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Greetings:

Don't know how we missed this post from April ...

Definitely not a snub, just missed it somehow.

Reading and digesting and will get back to you.

Great job on keeping us informed and we look forward to more collaboration.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Honestly, what do they have to gain if they did that?

The oceans would become contaminated, potentially massive die off of sea life leading to possible human extinction which would result in all sides losing

Greetings:

Perhaps this will interest you also:

The oceans would become contaminated ...

Tuna fish from Pacific Ocean is Radioactive -- Contaminated by
Fukushima Nuclear Fallout

Please view the video and pass it along.

... massive die off of sea life ...

click

... leading to possible human extinction ...

Japan gov’t finds 165 locations over wide area with cesium-137 exceeding Chernobyl evacuation levels —Data shows radiation could be 'spreading to other areas'

The first comprehensive survey of soil contamination from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant showed that 33 locations spread over a wide area have been contaminated with long-lasting radioactive cesium, the government said Tuesday.

The survey of 2,200 locations within a 100-kilometer (62-mile) radius of the crippled plant found that those 33 locations had cesium-137 in excess of 1.48 million becquerels per square meter,
[color=limegreen]the level set by the Soviet Union for forced resettlement after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.

Another 132 locations had a combined amount of cesium 137/134 over 555,000 becquerels per square meter, the level at which the Soviet authorities called for voluntary evacuation
and imposed a ban on farming.

[...] the latest data point to the possibility that [color=Chartreuse]cesium could also be washing away and spreading
to other areas, potentially contaminating rivers, lower-lying land and the ocean. [...]

Japan Times Column: 'As the public – possibly worldwide – sickens over time,
the truth will leak out' about Fukushima

’Regardless, the awful truth is: ‘We Japanese don’t lie. We just don’t tell the truth.’

[color=salmon]This is not sustainable.

Post-Fukushima Japan must realize that public acceptance of lying got us into this radioactive mess in the first place.

For radiation has no media cycle.

It lingers and poisons the land and food chain.

Statistics may be obfuscated or suppressed as usual.

[color=Chartreuse]But radiation’s half-life is longer than the typical attention span or sustainable degree of
public outrage.

And this:

So far, the FDA said that every piece of seafood that has been imported to the United States is safe.
source

Right.

More specifically, an FDA spokesperson told ABC News that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement "is screening everything from Japan."

However, screening does not entail testing all the seafood.

In fact, the [color=salmon]FDA inspects less than 2 percent of seafood, according to Winona Hauter, executive director of Food & Water Watch.

"FDA couldn't possibly with existing staff test all of the food that's being imported," Hauter said. "They inspect less than 2 percent of seafood. Their resources are really stretched."

... Offshore from the Fukushima plant, the seawater is now testing at levels off the charts --
7.5 million times more radioactive than the legal limit.

"I can't go out to fish because of the radiation," one Japanese fisherman told ABC News.
"I cannot do anything."

Independent: Why Fukushima is worse than Chernobyl; ‘Now the truth is coming out’ — 72,000 times worse than Hiroshima & 1 million+ cancer deaths, says professor
Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]
edit on 3/11/2011 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Fukushima USA. Worth watching

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
An all-star cast of trouble makers gives a very good talk.
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Colorado readings. Nov 5th.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Rachel Maddow on nukes.
www.youtube.com...

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join