It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Being Nuked - Can We Together Stop the Madness Before It's Too Late?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
i like though that u have a style,...dont get my joke wrong

just it is funny toi say..

because i like ur style! not on me but i like!

Greetings:

Thank you for your kind words.

We attempt to communicate with a distinctive 'style' as you put it so as to attract and keep the reader's attention to what we feel is a critical issue - a matter of life and death for all life on our Fragile Planet Earth.

Check out our latest "anniversary recap" post.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is very spooky. The kids on the creaky swings while the geiger is red-lining at what? 250 X background? 350 X background?....Twilight Zone..

And more hot rain in southern Brazil....so I guess south America's getting it too.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So,I have been away for awhile,what is the latest on what is coming from Japan?
I saw something somewhere that was stated that polar bears were showing signs of radiation poisoning,but I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
So, I have been away for awhile, what is the latest on what is coming from Japan?

I saw something somewhere that was stated that polar bears were showing signs of radiation poisoning, but I could be wrong.

Greetings friend kdog:

As you're hardly ever wrong, we're glad you asked about Japan and the polar bears.

Perhaps this will interest you also:

Technical Announcement:
Polar Bears in Alaska Observed with Patchy Hair Loss and other Skin Lesions

Released: 4/6/2012 3:07:51 PM

Evidence of alopecia and other skin lesions may be difficult to see unless the bear can be observed closely. In the polar bears that USGS has observed to date, the most common areas affected include the muzzle and face, eyes, ears and neck. The bear in the photo has hair loss and oozing sores on the left side of its neck. The bear was captured by USGS scientists using the immobilizing drug Telazol.

ANCHORAGE – In the past two weeks, 9 polar bears in the southern Beaufort Sea region near Barrow were observed with alopecia, or loss of fur, and other skin lesions. The animals were otherwise healthy in appearance and behavior.

[color=Cyan]The cause and significance of the observed lesions are unknown. Alopecia has been reported in both wild and captive animals in the past. U.S. Geological Survey scientists have collected blood and tissues samples from afflicted polar bears to [color=Salmon]investigate the cause of the symptoms and determine whether there is any relationship between the symptoms observed in polar bears and those reported for arctic pinnipeds from the same geographical region earlier this year. 

Observations last summer of unusual numbers of ringed seals hauled out on beaches along the Arctic coast of Alaska, and later on, of dead and dying seals with hair loss and skin sores, led to a declaration of an Unusual Mortality Event by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration on December 20, 2011.

[color=Cyan]Based on observations of Pacific walruses with similar skin lesions at a coastal haulout in the same region during fall, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service joined the UME investigation.

Most walruses exhibiting skin lesions appeared to be otherwise healthy, and whether the symptoms observed in the seals and walruses are related is unknown.

[color=Chartreuse]Since the initial reports from northern Alaska, ice seals with similar symptoms have also been reported in adjacent regions of Canada and Russia and from the Bering Strait region.

Despite extensive testing for a wide variety of well known infectious agents, the cause(s) of the observed condition in walruses and ice seals remains unknown.

Advanced testing techniques for unidentified infectious agents is continuing as well as further testing for potential causes including man-made and natural biotoxins, radiation, contaminants, auto-immune diseases, nutritional, hormonal and environmental factors. 

One may recall these previous stories:

Scientists test sick Alaska seals for radiation

UPDATE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do these seals have radiation poisioning?

Mysterious disease kills scores of seals in Alaska

Jump to today:

Polar Bear Alopecia: Alaskan Polar Bears Losing Fur

“We took biopsies in ’99 and couldn’t establish a causative agent for the hair loss then, but now we have this unexplained mortality event going on with seals and they haven’t been successful in figuring out what caused the seal deaths.

Is it just a matter of coincidence or is it related?

[color=Chartreuse]We don’t know.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well, it's April 14th and we have hot rain in St Louis, which means I will probably get some hot rain tomorrow, here in Ontario.

And hot rain in southern England.

And more hot rain in southern Brazil.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thanks for that,TFW!
And I also saw JC's update on that also,but nothing conclusive about the seals.

Me smells something fishy here.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Thanks for the update,AC nice to see you around.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Thanks for linking the update I posted to my thread, Scientists test sick Alaska seals for radiation, my friend. I wasn't sure if anyone was even keeping up with that thread any more or if I were just shouting in the wilderness.

The problems facing us are not going to have an easy solution nor will they be something that can be tackled by one or even a few. We must all stand together and gather many more to our cause so that our voices reach to the heights and cannot be drowned out by the walls of wealth.

There are technologies we could harness but for the greed of those "in charge" of our world.

We stand for freedom together or we all shall persist in slavery together. I wish we would grow up and that more people would take off the blinders that they have willingly accepted.

Keep up the great work!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hey, K-dog, where ya been dude? Check your messages on FB. I left ya a surprise.
Ok, gang, I have been out testing stuff.
First let me say, This is not science. I'm not a lab. I don't have 20 grand in equipment. I'm one guy with a geiger, testing one supermarket, one day. I test our food before it goes in the buggy, and my geiger can really only tell me if the food is reading above background. That's all. For me that's enough. Also it's a good way to freak out the local sheeple. [Makes them actually think!]
I have done 5 scans of our supermaket here in Ontario, and these are only my opinions, ok? I've probably checked 400 items in those 5 visits and I've seen 2 bumps. Last November, US red potatoes. [12 point bump] [They don't label by state] and this shopping trip it was California pistachios [4 point bump]
Here's some pics from April 14th 012. Remember, a normal fluctuation in numbers is to be expected.
Us Granny Smith apples. OK...Normal...and delicious.

Water melons from Guatemala....Ok...Normal background in micro-sieverts.

US white potatoes...Ok...Normal. I also tested our great Prince Edward Island spuds. Ok...Normal

And I even tested the Apples with the nitrate tester on my geiger. You dial in "apple" on the nitrate menu and poke through the skin with the metal probe. [Seen below my thumb]...Normal.

Other things I checked. Rice from India and Thailand...OK... BC steel head trout...Ok, and a host of other fruits and veggies from Chile, Mexico, Canada, and the States....OK. All except the pistachios, this trip. I didn't see any Japanese food products, but this is rural Ontario.

So, what do I think? First off I think everybody should get a geiger. Ebay has lots. We wouldn't touch US produce before we got it, because of the universal labelling. My wife would be over calling out "Is Venezuela OK?" I'd say Yep! We will probably all need geigers eventually, and you feel a lot safer, shopping.
If your flat broke, and can't afford a geiger, and god knows, we've all been there, in my humble opinion our food supply is safe. I've heard little rumbles on the web about some seafood products being pulled, so I think the top folks are checking. They are just not telling people their checking.
I am catching it in our rain, don't get me wrong here, but so far I have been plesantly surprised with the food.
And finally, this convinced me that our local milk is still Ok. I not only tested the milk in a shallow tray, I jumped the fence and tested the cow poop. I know...sounds gross but it is a good indicator.

You know I'll keep checking
A QUESTION for the mods? Are we allowed to show brand names when testing products?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Hey,AC,thanks for keeping an eye on things.
I will check it out.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
More hot rain in Ontario.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

This Just In

Fukushima is falling apart: are you ready?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by PageAlaCearl
started on 4/23/2012 @ 04:56 PM

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
US In BIG Trouble With Fukushima Radiation

Thirteen months have passed since the Fukushima reactors exploded, and a U.S. Senator finally got off his ass and went to Japan to see what is going on over there.

What he saw was horrific.

And now he is saying that we are in big trouble.

See the letter he sent to U.S. Ambassador to Japan Ichiro Fujisaki, Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and NRC’s Chairman Gregory Jaczko here.

But what is so ironic about this is that we have been in this heap of trouble since March of 2011. March 17th, to be exact, when the plume of radioactive materials began bombarding the west coast of California.

More at EndtheLie.com - EndtheLie.com...

And Oregon. And Washington. And British Columbia. And later Maine, Europe, and everywhere in between.

Independent researchers, nuke experts, and scientists, from oceanography to entomology and everywhere in between, having been trying to sound the alarm ever since.

The scientists most upset are those who have studied the effects of radiation on health. I’ll say it again, so its really clear: we are in big trouble.

The most preliminary reports of soil contamination are starting to come in from the USGS, who has seemed reluctant to share this information. Los Angeles, California, Portland, Oregon, and Boulder, Colorado, so far have the highest radioactive particle contamination out of the entire US.

That being said, every single city tested across the country showed contamination from Fukushima. What is even more alarming, however, about the numbers coming in, is that they are from samples taken April 5th, of last year.

The Tokyo Electric Power Company, or TEPCO, has only recently confirmed that there were three meltdowns, and they have been ongoing, unabated, for thirteen months, and no effort has been made to contain them.

More at EndtheLie.com - EndtheLie.com...

No one seems to care about this anymore but this is going to be really bad and now it's been confirmed! This has been going on for a year and now confirmation of 3 meltdowns going on for 13 months!!!!!!

TEPCO just keeps dumping water on them, after which they let it pour into the ocean, and steam up through the ground, every second of every day. The jet stream, and a highly dynamic portion of our atmosphere called the troposphere, have been swirling around massive amounts of radioactive particles and settling them out, mostly in rain, over the entire northern hemisphere, especially the west coast of North America, from Alaska down to Baja and even further.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is more at the link.
What a dreadful state of affairs.
edit on 4/24/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think this might belong on this thread. 20 miles SW of Chicago.

www.em.doe.gov...

Page 100.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I am very aware and have been from the beginning.
Trying to get people to pay attention is devastatingly distressing.
People want only to ignore the truth spoken by Dr. Helen Caldicott, Leuren Moret, Arnie Gunderson, and others.
This information is easy to locate online, if you have the brains to bypass the misinfo/disinfo.
"You gotta die sometime" seems to be the national concensus. These same people pretend to care for their offspring. The same people who feed them McDonald's and wonder why they're not right.

Is it the emfs, the lifetimes of flouride consumption, the cellphone damage, or the combination of arrogance and sheer stupidity that makes our population such victims? The answer is a moot point now, because by the time they realize what has happened, it'll be too late for them. And likely, all of us.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A great doc.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
St Louis.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A great vid shedding some light on rads.

And some fresh readings from England. Again the conversion of CPM to micro-sievets conflicts with official conversion charts, and lands in the neighborhood of 100 CPM = 0.33 - 0.40 microsieverts. If some knows why this discrepency keeps showing up, I'd love to hear it?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
England too....More screaming high numbers from South England [100 miles from Hinkley point] Now either we have a secret meltdown in Europe, that no one knows about, or the plume [Including the DU wood glue factory explosion, in Japan last week, just took a short cut over the North pole? Any help explaining this would be great. The tester is legit.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

More news from the front:

akiomatsumura.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
May 1st, eastern Ontario, 5 times background in the rain.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join