It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus means something weird in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Interestingly enough... what is with this Ophiuchus thing again so important for this 2012 panic?

A few months ago it's just been 'thrown out there'. What also has been thrown out there is "The age of Aquarius".

If you google The Age of Aquarius there is NO real definition of new age of Aquarius having to do with 2012. Wikipedia says the new Age of Aquarius is near 2150 A.D.

So what i'm speculating is that we will enter a new age of "Ophiuchus".

en.wikipedia.org...

Look at the Pisces Age. It ends in 2150.

Now if you glance at this answers.yahoo.com...

Pisces is the 12th sign. The 13th... is next and that's what I think we'll enter.

So I took it a step further and glanced at the "chemical reactions". Ophiuchus is between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Scorpio is a Fire sign, while Sag is a Water. That means...they basically cancel each other out. It's reaction is Alcohol.

So what kinds of chemicals or energy will emit from the galactic center in 2012? Well alcohol makes you drunk.... so we can expect some sort of change in our perceptions big time...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So we're all gettin cosmic-wasted on Dec 21st? Man that Roland Emmerich movie was wayyy off

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
SWEET! All the more reason to throw a party on Dec. 21st!!!!

2nd
edit on 22-4-2011 by avatar22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

So I took it a step further and glanced at the "chemical reactions". Ophiuchus is between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Scorpio is a Fire sign, while Sag is a Water. That means...they basically cancel each other out. It's reaction is Alcohol.

So what kinds of chemicals or energy will emit from the galactic center in 2012? Well alcohol makes you drunk.... so we can expect some sort of change in our perceptions big time...

So, what chemistry class did you take? Fire - Water = alcohol? That's the stuff of you tube videos of 2 year olds.

Ophiuchus is, indeed an interesting constellation, positioned as it is pointing to the Galactic Center - though I highly doubt a celestial bar with free drinks is what's up there.

It would be worth your time and reputation to present something with a bit more sophisticated thought process going on before you decide to hit that post thread button.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
ayumilove.wordpress.com...

Now yes, Alcohol is an Umbrella term. I'm not a real 'whatever they call a person who knows about reactions inside of the milky way'.

But it's a good shot... we know that it's some sort of altering effect. Alcohol can come in various forms such as Sugar Alcohol too.. there are other forms of "Alcohol" that need to be examined.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Could mean it's time for some healing.

Ophiucus

Notice the similarities in symbolism. Take a look at any first-aid kit.

I believe that TPTB have been taken by suprise as to what is really about to unfold. Announcing the arrival of this constellation is a signal.

The Elite are selfish and are more worried about protecting themselves. They know if they were to release the information to the public, that it would make their preparations more difficult.

Now let's make this clear: We do unto one another as we would have done unto our own selves. That means we work together in this. We live our lives until such time TSHTF and then continue to flourish in a new age whilst TPTB (for now) sit in their steel shelters in fear.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
scorpio is not a fire sign....

though most who cross a scorpio do get scorched.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yes. TPTB. Are very good at manipulating people.

These guys are evil. They just want to make this planet bad again for their evil deeds. If we can see past this and respect the Earth and its inhabitants and whatever it has to offer than we will enter the new golden age.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Fire and water make alchol? Have you been playing alchemy on your droid/iphone??

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So I took it a step further and glanced at the "chemical reactions". Ophiuchus is between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Scorpio is a Fire sign, while Sag is a Water.

Water signs are Scorpio, Pisces, and Cancer.

Aries, Leo, Sagittarius are fire signs.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

He just got it backwards.
I, for one, understood it perfectly.

My son always jokes with me and says, "L is for lysdexia"

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

still water and fire do not make alchool...

if anything they make a really nice steamroom

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Yes, I understand what you are saying. I was only stating that he got the signs and elements backwards.
And that I found it kinda comical.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Interestingly enough... what is with this Ophiuchus thing again so important for this 2012 panic?

A few months ago it's just been 'thrown out there'. What also has been thrown out there is "The age of Aquarius".

If you google The Age of Aquarius there is NO real definition of new age of Aquarius having to do with 2012. Wikipedia says the new Age of Aquarius is near 2150 A.D.

So what i'm speculating is that we will enter a new age of "Ophiuchus".

en.wikipedia.org...

Look at the Pisces Age. It ends in 2150.

Now if you glance at this answers.yahoo.com...

Pisces is the 12th sign. The 13th... is next and that's what I think we'll enter.

When the alignment happens we will lose all gravity on earth, people will start to float buildings will start flying. The only things that will be left are the pyramids, because it’s the only structure that is built to with stand the gravitational pull.

To be truthful, the ozone layer is so weak from man made products, that we are just one solar wind from the sun from going into extinction…and starting back over.

The NASA project might not have funds.

But I guarantee you; they won’t stop building the ark.
100% accuracy on rating, img, copy written 4-26-11.

TextSo I took it a step further and glanced at the "chemical reactions". Ophiuchus is between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Scorpio is a Fire sign, while Sag is a Water. That means...they basically cancel each other out. It's reaction is Alcohol.

I see you got the same message,you woudnt believe in a million years how close this is to coming true.
copy written by img 4-26-11
GREATEST SECRET EVER TOLD.

O........................................M..........................................................................................G

Obama THE Leo

Biden THE HALF CUSP Sagittarius

HILLARY THE SCORPIO.

WHAT ARE THE *&^%% ODDS.

like really,what are the odds of all 3 of them being in office?

edit on 27-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I find this constellation extremely important, and believe it is no coincidence where sagitarius points its arrow, in 2012 there will be an alignment of the divine cross and the terrestrial cross in ophiuchus.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

When the alignment happens we will lose all gravity on earth, people will start to float buildings will start flying. The only things that will be left are the pyramids, because it’s the only structure that is built to with stand the gravitational pull.

Alignments don't stop gravity. At best gravitational forces are increased as seen in tides. No shape affects gravity. Mass is what gravity is all about.

To be truthful, the ozone layer is so weak from man made products, that we are just one solar wind from the sun from going into extinction…and starting back over.

The solar wind is not stopped by the ozone layer.

top topics

join