It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac Shakur - Pseudocide & The Illuminati Conspiracy (nonsense free)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I was never a Tupac fan in the day. I considered him to be more mainstream hip hop which I tend to avoid like the plague (the underground stuff on the other hand...)

I'm a Briggs and Myers type NT so I sometimes filter the Sensing Feeling genre a little too literally. Tupac was also a fan of William Faulkner who documented the black experience and NWO slavery with a vicarious "When you're here you're family" stylistic technique that gets used a lot by modern day hip hop artists. Unlike Faulkner some of Tupacs lyrics could be misinterpreted as a call for violent revolution by his detractors. We've seen what happens to members of downtrodden underclasses when they become too popular.

Whats up with the JDL involvement, did they think Tupac stole Go down Moses or something?
Seriously though Tupac was disappeared for some reason, maybe he was unhappy with the feedback he was getting from his audience and did decide to drop out of sight like Machiavelli? Artists like Johnnie Cash were still heard from after going to prison so there is more to this than that.

I seem to keep hearing Tupacs ghost on the phone when I visit the hood, there's more to that underground than most people are aware of.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

the reading list is easy to find doing a google search for : tupac+reading+list

arkitipintel.com...

that was the site i took it from, though the original source where this list comes from is the documentary "thug angel", the list was compiled by leila steinberg who was tupac's first manager of sorts, she still has most of his books.

in a recently dug up interview by vibe magazine, tupac lists a couple more books that are not here in this list, including a book by stalin, tupac states that he wanted to read books that generals and presidents read.

i think its this one

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

see this is exactly the type of post that made me stray away from the other threads about this.
thank you for simply copy pasting your reply there to here, proves you didn't even read my op.

but ok

tupac's autopsy picture is most probably a fake yes, the missing neck tattoo, the irregular lighting, and let's say the picture fails in the sense that the important thing to capture was his face.

i understand what you mean about the goatee, but fact is that the picture you mention even though it comes labeled as being from september 7th in the tyson vs seldon match, is actually from an earlier date, the picture is from the tyson vs frank bruno fight also in the mgm.

why its usually assumed to be from the same night is mainly to blame on the "ressurection" documentary.
by then tupac was not wearing his deathrow chain, but the "euphanasia" black angel of death one.

next

tupac chose not to wear the vest because he said it was too hot in vegas, tupac's bodyguard claims tupac did not like to wear it that much.

the cremation seems to be a tradition in the shakur family, his mother gave the order.
it is not unheard of, but yes some can say its also a good way to hide evidence and cut off some leads.

nobody can try to dig him up

next, what eminem says is not canon, i think he was mostly joking about the theories surrounding tupac's death, plus eminem's drug abuse at that time does not give him that much credibility.

oh god, this must be the most propagated misconception ever.

Niccolo Macchiavelli NEVER faked his death and returned 18 years later.
Sure he wrote about deception and how to fool one's enemies listing a pseudocide as one of the means, but macchiaveli himself never did do it, he fell from grace in the affairs of italy's city states and thus was sent to exile in an island.

You should do your own research and not take youtube vids as fact.

the rest of your post im not even goin to adress, ill just say any true tupac fan knows those guys are not him.
tupac has plenty of songs, some we dont even know the titles to yet, but "blac haze" is not a tupac song.

oh and hussein fatal did rap with tupac, but grew up to became a very imature man who tweets like a 16 year old angry kid, this to say, hussein fatal raps for whoever pays him these days.

im not trying to offend you in any way, but please stay away from youtube.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

i agree, but one thing not many people know is that tupac was a big big shakespeare fan aswell.

the JDL connection comes from some FBI documents who detail that tupac was being targeted by extortion and having death threaths made by them, or someone involved with them, the censoring of those parts in the document makes it confusing to understand.

the documents been circling around the internet for some years, but in more recent news they can be found in the highly discussed FBI vault

vault.fbi.gov...

its actually very interesting the JDL is or comes mentioned as a "domestic terrorist organization"

i dont know what tupac did to piss off israel, oh wait thats right, he totally trashed their national anthem in "troublesome 96'"

and there's the whole "blasphemy" song that was already posted in this thread

"n***** in jerusalem still waiting for signs, god promissed, SHE'S just taking HER time"

"they say moses split the red sea, i split the blunt and rolled a fat one, now im deadly. BABYLON BEWARE!"

LOL

edit on 22/4/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

dude there's just so much evidence about tupac and knowledge that he had bro, i'm with you on the reading list i picked that up a few years ago and thought it was crazy. besides that he made it pretty evident in his rhymes the way he felt/what he knew (most likely from the real 'OG's' he hung with in rikers, he got some serious knowledge dropped on him besides what he learned just from being a part of the biz). it's a shame this post didn't get more flags.. i'm with you man, keep searchin'

'don't cry just ask why' - tupac

rip tupac we love you

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am a big tupac fan
and i've been researching about this whole thing before

the whole orlando was just a setup so it looked like he had a motive to kill tupac that night
truth is illuminati was behind all of this

tupac "sold" his soul to the devil (illuminati) for fortune and fame
they also picked him out because of his violent lyrics which was basically trying to poison the people's mind
but tupac had enough of it because he couldn't be a man of his own so he rebelled

back in those days, when do you see a blood (suge) and crip (snoop) working together?

tupac and biggie didn't die because of the east/west feud...the govt just made it seem that way
and don't you find it weird that NO ONE can find out who killed them?
but yet they found saddam in a rat hole in ANOTHER COUNTRY?

tupac wanted to start a revolution and they knew he can because by that time he had a lot of followers..
tupac wasn't just a rapper he was a revolutionist

you should listen to the song revolution by him, listen to the lyrics

during when the lawyer was questioning tupac and asking him if he tried to provoke people to do things
he said yes... for them to think

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GodofWar411

who cares a bout you

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnotherYOU

Yes, he did have an "extensive background," I don't know why anyone would ever assume he was a "street thug," when he was obviously a NY Yankees-lovin' back-up dancer for a joke band:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnotherYOU

That's an impressive list, and a lot to digest. Just because someone reads a book, doesn't necessarily mean they understand it. Or maybe he did, I mean he was responsible for helping start the Black Civil War in this country (East Coast vs West Coast - I mean, REALLY? Yes. That was a thing.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join