It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAUGHT RED HANDED! Live ammo target practice on international citzens!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

Originally posted by frozenspark
I don't exactly support Israel, but the video in the OP must have a better explanation of what is *really* going on and have some context. It's disgraceful to see all of you jump on the Israel-hating bandwagon without even knowing what is happening in the video.

You said it...I'm not buying some person's version of this incident on the interent. There should be an official explanation of what is going on here.

Who's official report would you take as truth ?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Well, how about the people involved make their case first before someone on the internet starts spreading stories that aren't even based on the facts?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Israel's actions are unjustifiable. I won't be surprised if they've robbed organs from Palestinians just for the laugh.

You don't see European countries taking revenge on Germany do you?

You don't see Asian countries taking revenge on Japan right?

edit on 4/22/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
And to those of you who are calling for Israel to "Burn" or other similar threats, SHAME ON YOU!

The Israelis are every bit as deserving of basic human rights - including the right to LIVE - as the Palestinians. But because you "don't like them" I suppose it's OK to wish that they are all killed. The duplicitous nature of Jew bashers never ceases to amaze me.

Supporting Israel is costing us a bundle. We continue to spend billions on them while our people go without jobs.

Why should we support them in running the palestinians out? Most Israelites arent even from Israel!

Nice selective video. Why don't you show clips of palestinians who aren't militants yet are suffering as well?

Theres two sides to every story. Violence is wrong.

Just cause we did it to the native Americans doesn't make it right.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

what i said in Hebrew,, i shall say in English, so it won't be mis-understood..

as a third generation american , it saddens me,, more then most,, that the Land of my ancestors

is being destroyed from within ....

I have never been there,,,,, and my Jewish family came from Poland... nobody I know has ever gone there..

but the Hope of all Americans is for Peace for All man-kind..... and the people there are Screwing up That chance.

I ,, personally,, take a lot of #$$! for being,,,a Blonde-haired,, blue-eyed Jew,,

from ALL sides...lol

but Come on Folks....... can't we all, Just share the sand-box?????

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Kind of hard to tell whats really going on here, we only have one side of the story an it’s filled with holes (lots of edit points in that video). Don’t know exactly where they are, are they in international waters or Israeli? If international what threat did they pose that the edit point leave out if any. If they were in isreali waters without permission and already asked to leave and refused, then the IDF is well within their right to fire on them, hell if that’s the case they should have just sank the dumb sobs. I also love the title of this video, not all fishing vessels are nonthreatening, just ask the Somalian pirate fleet.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

the video is edited and full of missing parts, i'm sure the verebal warnings were perposly removed

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
WE ARE INTERNATIONALS OMG!!?!?11

Really?

Bullets are international too, your point? Besides these were warnings shots, had the IDF truly wanted to harm them this video would not exist, think for a moment.

Solution: Fish someplace else and don't provoke God's chosen people. You're lucky your people haven't yet experienced the wrath of a thousand suns descend upon you. Following basic value creation theory we could conclude the Gaza Strip is better off cleansed and occupied by net wealth producing Israeli citizens, only way towards socio-economic and scientific progress.
edit on 22-4-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
"Ye who is without sin be the first to cast a stone" The only point I see of this thread is HATE. HATE, HATE, HATE. When will anyone realize that "WE ARE ALL SINNERS AND OUR HEARTS ARE DEPERATELY WICKED". Wake up, wake up wake up! Open you spiritual eyes and see that there is no one righteous. No not one. "Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see!" Grow up!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Unfortunately, Israel can act with impunity even though THEY are the occupiers of Palestinian land. They have the FULL backing of the US which is evident when watching the video as that is more than likely a US made gunboat. People who wonder why America doesn't intervene on the side of Palestine only need to do a little history. Look up Lodge-Fish Resolution and see what you can find. It's basically a US law from 1922 guaranteeing that Israel be created making our country the guarantors of their country. We are responsible for making sure that the ethnic cleansing in Gaza and West Bank is successful. Sickening aint it?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

These were exactly my thoughts. See how easy so many people jump in the bandwagon and call for the destrucion of Israel?.... and they dare claim the Israelis are sick when these members are calling for the murder of millions of jewish people?...
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???....

NOT ONE OF YOU decided to look for evidence, where were these so called "fishing vessels"? And like Old Corp says why were there "internationals" in the boat if "supposedly" these people were just trying to fish?... I am sorry but I don't see how several "internationals" could be in a Palestinian fishing boat obviously close or even inside Israeli waters. Do you know if these "fishing vessels" were not inside Israeli waters? How do you know?...
edit on 22-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Before I condemn these actions I would like some questions answered. Where was the boat? Was it in a military or restricted zone? How did it so happen that these poor indigent fishemen came to have a High Definition camera on board?. From the actions of the patrol boat, it is clear that destruction could have come at any time. Apparently there was some restraint on their actions. A military soldier does not shoot that type of high powered weapon indiscriminantly and had he wanted, he could have killed everyone on that boat in about 5 seconds, yet he did not? Why? I am certain if they had destroyed the boat that nice Hi-Def camera would have been at the bottom of the pond and no evidence would remain. It appears to me that this might be a provocation for propaganda purposes. I am not saying it was but there are a lot of questions that need answering before I condemn. It seems to me there are a lot of people who just want to condemn without knowing why.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

hmmm never really thought about Israel so i could care less what their policies are.

but that being said.. watching this video all i see is a jumpy video that jumps from several points of view including a possible 3rd boat. this video seems heavily edited and as such i believe is nothing more than a bad propaganda video for anti-Israel sentiments. in the end i think weve seen better quality ufo videos here than this video that the op posted.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Sigh, internally Arabs can be citizens. The fact is they are not as powerful as the Jewish majority and only about 20% of the population is Arab, or rather that is the number who chose to stay when it was made a Jewish state. Many chose not to be citizens of a state they feel is illegitimate. They feel persecuted and as a minority I'd be willing to bet they are sometimes, but that doesn't make it policy or them right and the other side wrong. What can you do with a population openly hostile to you within and at your borders... it's a tough balancing act.

There are psychos and extremists on both sides of this issue and by its very nature it is messy and sordid and depressing. Blanket statements and condemnation just doesn't work. At times, Israel has had liberal rule and concessions were offered ...incredible consessions considering the emotions involved... and the Palestinian politicians (Arafat, for instance) refused the offers and instead decided to keep their sympathy and money coming from Iran, etc.

People who solely blame the state of Isreal (ooops, the illegitimate state of Israel-forgot doctrine) are married to the cause of bias and hate. The truth, as ever, lies in the middle and perhaps the blame is a little more spread on the side of the Palastinian politicians and terrorists... oops, freedom fighters, whether the old PLO or HAMAS.

I've always felt Israel was, on the whole, more reasoned in its actions when compared with the hysteria and indescriminate bloodshed of the opposition. But again, the people are the victims, bloody victims, on both sides. Both sides are in tough positions, but to paint the Palastinians as poor and helpless denies the money pouring in... too bad it goes to corrupt politicians, arms and propanda rather than food, education and infrastructure.

The media usually focusses on the percieved underdog position of Palastine. So do many people. The truth is more sordid and complex, as usual. There is a chess game going on involving oil and power, but the people are getting screwed as usual. If I had answers I'd probably be making six figures at a think tank... and I'm not.
edit on 4/22/2011 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/2011 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The name Israel makes many feel ill in this day and time. Everything from the USS Liberty to 911 has Israels name all over it. The leaders of Israel are in my eyes pulling the largest hoax on history. People are wake up but only after over a hundred years of bloodshed.

The leaders are Zionist. The Zionist are from Kazakhstan, Khazars for short. The Khazar leaders are not disendants from the twelve tribes of Israel so you can say they hijacked the name Jew.

People love to scream kill the Jews but they are not the enemy. The Evil Khazar Zionist snake pit is the real enemy.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Well in many countries they believe a lot of propaganda about Israel. In Truth Arab citizens of Israel are treated well and are happy to be Israeli. They serve in the military Israeli citizens in Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem enjoy a number of social services, including pension and health care benefits, as well as freedom of movement within the country.There not restricted by fences gates armed guards and can go where they please.

The reason they restrict Gaza is because of Hamas.Having been to Israel i can tell you 90% of them would like nothing more then peace. However Hamas would cease to exist if there was peace then they couldn't get access to the money and lose there power bottom line every things about money and power. Realize even Egypt doesn't want to deal with Hamas they could have removed there restrictions any time pulled down there fences and removed there guards. They haven't done this even now that Mubarak is gone doesn't this make you wonder why its still a closed border??

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

The military is the power in egypt and is funded by the US. Thats why the border is still closed.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

No its because Hamas is controlled by Iran. The only country Egyptians hate more then Israel may be Iran.Do not underestimate the sectarian violence in the middle east. If Israel was gone tomorrow the violence in the middle east would only get worse.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I thought Egypt just let some Iranian ships through the Suez recently? hmph?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join