It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California struck by ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ok here's the thing, some years ago I had a prophetic dream which took place in southern California which was where i lived at the time. I have always had questions about that dream and since my interest in CT I have read as much as possible to identify what happened in the dream and what caused the effects dreamed of all those years ago and yet have never been able to let go of.

Here is a brief of the dream:

I am standing looking over the Pacific ocean from my apartment at the beach. My twin children are playing near my feet when all of the sudden there is a huge reddish orange glowing explosion from the ocean, some form of impact which causes the ocean to splash up like when you throw a heavy object into a pool of water.

At this point I grab my babies and there is this intense sucking of everything out of the atmosphere, which then releases with hurricane force and blows everything into nothingness.

You could feel the 'pull' as everything is sucked into the point of impact, and then like a feather in the wind everything is wiped out with the events exhale of energy.

I knew at the moment when the event inhaled that this was it, that life was over. The feeling i had was not to be compared to any other dream I have ever had.

So my question is this, what could have caused something of this magnitude? What could have happened to cause such an affect? A bomb? An asteroid? What?

Thats about it on this one, just hoping to find some answers.
edit on 21-4-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

It is written in the Bible Codes that at some point in time Mars will explode and some rocks will fall upon Earth.

Mars as in reddish orange.......make sense?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I would guess asteroid...I had a dream once that a huge nuke went off in the distance and it soon reached my location and it was like I could feel the energy blasting us to oblivion and I woke to my fan on full blast. Interesting dream you had.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
At first I was convinced it was man made, but now it is not so clear.

Would an asteroid hit suck everything out of the atmosphere before it unleashes its energy?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't know, to suck like your saying (lack of better words) it would have to be a serious implosion then an explosion, but truthfully I have no idea. Thanks for sharing though I have a clear picture in my mind of what your your dream looked liked from your good explination, pretty amazing thought!
edit on 21-4-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Underwater volcanic explosion?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Now thats one I had not considered, from a quick google search I would have to say probably not though.

So what would first cause all the air molecules to be sucked into the vortex of energy and released with hurricane force?

top topics

join