It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women... the most evil trick played on man

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
I would have been much happier as a caveman who could club and capture the woman I desired....

While that might be true, it looks like you would then have another problem...

Its a no win situation.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
reply to post by HarryJoy

My self deprication is always readily available my friend....

I realized a few minutes ago that I not only acted like a complete jerk but, I also made a complete fool of myself by being critical of something that really wasn't worth mentioning to begin with so...

Karma bit my A$$ and, you know what? I'll accept the consequences of being judgemental.

Serves me right.

My apologies

Very honorable of you... I think your Majestic heights may have only been temporarily obscured by cloud cover. You have handled this very well IMO...... I believe that humility is the supreme prerequisite to knowledge and wisdom. If we possess true humility no door will remain closed to us. Apology humbly accepted.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Believe me, I understood completely what you were trying to convey.....

That is why I had to take a step back and ask myself why I responded the way I did.

Thank You

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

good observation and retort....Luv it. Glad we made peace

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

I won't condem a man for talking openly about something so personal, if anything, he has my sympathy and I disagree that he was too bitchy and uncivil. He was sincere, kinda vulnerable and even attempted a little humour.

He's biased because he's a man and if he knew women as well as he knows himself, he wouldn't have started this thread. He's seeking advice. Telling him he's probably gay isn't great advice given to one for whom you admittedly have no regard.

If you disagree, just be nice about it and you will still probably get a nice shiney star or two.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join