It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women... the most evil trick played on man

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Maybe the women your after are just out of your league. I'm a woman and love it when my husband worships, and respects me. I have been married for over 11 years, and my husband still loves and respects me. That is probably why I'm still happily married.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well, we're talking in terms of generalization and broad observation.
I'd say the gay bars can be just as shallow.
Yeah, I've seen bitch-fights and backstabbing about a good looking guy, especially if he's new in town and at the local.
Yeah, it's the same really, but it's not so serious, and we always reconcile, because "It's OK if you had him first; it's just a man".
Relationships are something completely different, but generally my female friends and myself will spot the same guys and find them attractive.
Although they have husbands waiting at home, they always do gasp in horror when the guy is actually interested in me!
But, it's a dangerous situation for me, because on a girl's night out, they do enjoy flirting, and I can see the straight guys just staring at my friend's breasts, and hearing nothing she says.
Then they want to dispose of me.
So sometimes we have to tell each other when to leave.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Wait...so your saying women's ears aren't located on their breasts?

I thought their nipples act as hearing antenna's...hmm..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
See where you're coming from OP & others, but have to say, it's the system, that manipulates/'takes advantage of', these inherent "fault lines" (traits) if you will, that is the real evil here, the system and those behind it
edit on 20-4-2011 by vivalarevolution because: sdth

Thank you. I wish there was a supernova stack to star that short reply.
Please forgive the rant coming from a bitter old divorcee'.

Fault?
Blame it on Gloria Steinhem, the McArthur Foundation, the CIA, social engineers in general,
and anybody else who's had a big hand in breaking up our Western society and the middle
class family. But don't go too much further than the mirror when you finally get the message
that you've been taken for a ride on the "It's cool to [be like this]" blandwagon.

If you think you have to be something other than yourself to attract who you want, get some
help while you're reasonably young. Tip: don't consult a Bolshevik, it's always your fault, and
they charge around twenty times what the advice is worth from the bartender.

I've been divorced since 1984, for several good reasons. Almost all my friends-- and
indeed all of my closest, say things approaching "She really thinks so highly of you";
or better yet "You know, D____, 'Ms.Blah-blah is absolutely taken by you."

How about "damaged beyond repair" being a viable topic to scare off ALL of them:
baby, bathwater and family et al? Some of us are a little too disaffected by external
influences to bother anymore with more than the reality of the opposite sex just
being people with different equipment and malformed personalities, compared to
our own.

I don't ask for sympathy, understanding, or even comprehension of a system that
can erase decent people's seed from the planet because it's fun for some of the most
powerful to play with their food. For those I wish they live forever, and age normally.
I can conceive no more just an eternal damnation than nobody around to play with
after a short time but their own kind. Enjoy your sewage pizza, and duck my sick.

There's every likelihood in the final need for no analysis that intimacy is overrated.
So is happiness and childhood, but those are both disorders of differing duration
that eventually can be overcome. On the other hand, if you've been denied several
key rites of passage and other basic fulfillment by vitually omnipotent psychopathic
sadists, consider yourself normal to occasionally consider doing more than just
typing out some venom. Remember who they are, and warn others at any cost.
I've sacrificed plenty for my principles, but believe me I'm at the head of the line
for not worthy... authority figures of all genders agree.

Could somebody answer to the author of this one: was it Chekov, Tolstoy, or
somebody else? It has to do with so much more than just financial bankruptcy.
"The poor live with one advantage-- in that when we are loved, it can be only
for ourselves."
edit on 21-4-2011 by derfreebie because: crucial quote, author unknown

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yeah, it's like the guy will ask something, and my female friend will answer, but all eyes are on the tit.
A bit like watching George W. Bush interviewed on Hardtalk.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't think so there are some manipulative b***hes out there, but to make a broad generalization like this, that seems a little over the top. The ones you decsribed know they loook good and have an inflated ego. Stay away their bad for your health anyway.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Once a woman knows a man is hers, she is no longer interested in that man but wishes to change him into another man she won't be satisfied with.

Yea! And only a mad man would want to change that. So many woman in so many flavours. My friend, life is made to experience all flavours. Once you are done, move to the next. Just remember, play it safe. Now go! The endless lustful adventure is awaiting. Have fun!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Aww not all women are the same.
I'm sure one day you'll find someone who will worship you just as equally as you worship her.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sometimes we man need to control our desires, the same goes for the ladies...
Basically, conflicts arise, if needs and desires are not meet by either party.

To have a happy healthy life IMO, is to discuss often about problems and reach a common understanding or solution...just saying

But damn, I have to admit I love women. I love my wife so much, and i fight my male instincts/desires about women occasionally, probably whenever a beauty passes by
...but hey what can I say..I'm just human
. I guess it's just my weakness....

But yeah, still a strong, faithful, and loving husband...and proud of it too...

edit on 21-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Women do the same things for men...probably more so. I mean makeup, altering thier bodies with plastic surgery (breast implants etc), coloring our hair etc etc....almost everyone does this to be attractive to the opposite sex. It's sad really.....maybe we should just be who we are and be confident in who we are for OURSELVES. To me, that is what makes a man attractive....someone confident in who they are and not trying to be something else.
edit on 21-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

I agree with Saturn's post on the first page....I'm in a situation now where I fell for a guy, and within months he wasn't himself anymore. He was my-boyfriend. (not the first time this has happened to me) I'm still in said relationship, but I feel lonely now....I've been up here on this pedastal all by myself when all I really want is an equal. Someone strong enough to challenge me, but respectful enough of my opinions that I'm not dismissed.

I hope things get better for you!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sallamy
So you think women do nothing to get men?
You think we spend thousands and thousands on buying pretty clothes, do our hair, makeup and cosmetics for ourselves.
Go through a hell of a pain when waxing for ourselves?
Wear high heels that pretty much cut through our flesh for ourselves?

Wow, these are all physical accomodations. In that case it seems women need to work on inner depth, and not gawdiness.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Women used to be the dominant sex as can still be found in some species. Revered for their compassion, tenderness, wisdom and spirituality (think of Mother Earth).

Due to external forces women were gradually programmed to become submissive and perhaps that's why both sexes often struggle with the modified roles.

Women are awesome, if one can only find a specimin that isn't so open to the programming (they usually have a good father to help raise them).

Sadly, egos tend to be bigger than the heart in modern western culture and most people would be fine on their own if it wasn't for the sexual (Reptilian part of the brain) impulses that are forced upon us all, and it seems to be aimed at an increasingly younger people.

It's easy to get a girl, but it requires one to be full of sh#t and that just won't do for some males. Sadly, integrity doesn't feature high on most women's check list.

It's nobody's fault. Blame it on the DNA (of lack of).

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

develop maturity; enhance your perspective on the world and not just women, adapt your view on your present state.

i disagree with your notions also; your expression seemed more akin to the view you yourself sees as the objective view.

women are children of god; and for god to be neglectful for the sake of his child makes for a naughty kid.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
this brings to mind an old saying that may help you...

beauty is only skin deep

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That is pretty true.

If you love a girl and go after her she is usually not interested.

But if you se her checking you out and act like your noticed her smile and ignor her she is mystified.

And you now peeked her curiositiy.

Now if you hook up kind of ignor them a little and don't make them feel like they are all that. As once you do they woman think they got you by the cahones.

Always keep them guessing is the best experience I got for you.

I went with a woman for 10 years and was going to marry. She was my world and I kissed her ass. Big mistake anyway. I eventually broke it off as she was very controlling and was way to confident.

We broke up for about 8 years.

I one day bumped into her and used the I'm interested but I'm not gonna kiss your ass routine. We went out and started dating but I never really let her know how she had me wrapped around her finger. She did she had me she had me big time. But I never really let her fully under stand to what extent she had me and still have not to this day.

Now we have an awesome relationship where I am respected and loved and appreciated and she is the one constantly tring to maker me happy.

I do treat her like gold and show her alot of respect and admiration. but you cannot let go because if you do they own you.

Sorry ladies no offense. I love you all but this is just the way it is.

I found out the hard way that we need to keep you guessing.. Not about our fidelity but just in general.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My experience leads me to believe that women are more interested in men that are already taken. So my advice would be to act like you would if you had a girlfriend, this takes the pressure off and allows you to be funny and flirty while not caring about the outcome of the interaction since you "already have someone". Another trick that sometimes works is to act in the same way as if you had already been in her pants. These are just some ideas, don't take my word for gospel as different approaches work for different people.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of a joke...

God went to Adam and noticed he was lonely. God told him, "I will create for you the perfect partner. She will be intelligent, funny and understanding. She will be nurturing and empathetic, beautiful on the inside and out. All I need is your right arm."

Adam thought about that for a moment and asked God, "My right arm? What can I get for a spare rib?"

Whacka-Whacka-Whacka! Badump-Bump!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sallamy
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

English is my second language.
Excellent fulfilment of your signature.....Thank you for your refreshing display of restraint. I'm afraid the MaGesticEsoteric isn't looking so Majestic at the moment....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Why is this in the conspiracies sections?
2nd

Trowa

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join