It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women... the most evil trick played on man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
sexism, a dreadful disease in lots of men.
grow over your fears.

(and yet I'm a little sympathetic ;-) )

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
reply to post by jstanthrno1

Not all women are like this, I have a wonderful wife.
Maybe you are chasing the wrong woman.

Ya, and maybe you got super duper lucky, and found that one out of a million. And a big problem is that women are so manipulative that sometimes you think you are chasing the right one, when all along its been the wrong one, who is trying to get you into her clutches, and rip your heart from your rib cage. I'm 32, and still havent found the right one yet, and have been dating all different archetypes out there. I'm pretty sure it's all based on luck for people.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Not all women are like that. Most aren't.
You're overgeneralizing.
You are blaming women for your own Neanderthal-ish nature.
You are blaming women for you overactive sex drive.
You are probably gay.
While you're in the closet, can you grab me my knee high heels?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Overcoming lust is a huge challenge for many of us guys. But, after "overdoing" for a very long time i discovered the virtues of making sex/romance "optional". Getting a bit older helped of course, vis a vis testosterone levels. In any event i find women completely marvelous, even when "difficult". Especially Virgos - complex, driven, outrageously attractive, and oh so feminine

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

I'll tell you what flower, I'll turn gay if most women are like you!

Why don't you stay in the closet untill you've learned some civility, or at least save your unhelpfull bitchy comments for facebook.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Things are fukced up and I'm glad some are awake to it.

Keep it mind, this isn't women... it's the FEMINIST movement. Women have been coerced out of their natural ways and now live more like men than anything else. When you add to that the SEXPLOITATION in the media and super high social values attributed to fashion and fake femininity, all hell breaks loose. Men, in the meanwhile, have been conditioned to be UBER PUSSYS.

That's only a quick synopsis. These things are beyond social issues. They delve into the spiritual potential of humanity, being purposely stifled. Talk about a grand conspiracy... You may have all heard that a house divided cannot stand.

Women need to realize their true, inherent power:
www.nityama.com...
(audio)

Men can benefit from these articles that dissect the social matrix:
www.happierabroad.com...
(articles)

These pages aren't gender specific and highly recommended.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It sounds like you speak of the generic woman, OP. That is what my bf and I refer to them as, anyway.
The type that are like :

Everything us men do is to gain the attention of women. We get jobs to buy nice things and provide for women. We pick out nice clothes and shower and shave for women.

That ^

Once a woman knows a man is hers, she is no longer interested in that man but wishes to change him into another man she won't be satisfied with.

and especially like that ^

But why is it the woman's fault? She can be a certain way, but why does the man want this kind of woman?
I know people that complain about "broads" all the time, how needy and controlling they can be, but still they want them. It's not why women are conditioned in that form, but rather, why does the man want the her when she is that way?

There are real women out there, and they're not hard to find. The man just needs to look away from the generic.
I know, I know, you can't judge a book by it's cover. If you start talking to a girl and you see that she's into games, just go the other way. I wonder why most men can't =/

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Not all women are like that. Most aren't.
You're overgeneralizing.
You are blaming women for your own Neanderthal-ish nature.
You are blaming women for you overactive sex drive.
You are probably gay.
While you're in the closet, can you grab me my knee high heels?

You sound like one of the women the OP speaks of.
how did you ever find your way to ATS?

I know I don't know you, but those are some pretty rude and direct assumptions. Assumptions a broad would make.
"You are probably gay." That one was my favorite. =/
edit on 21-4-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

synopsis - if women don't act right, men don't know how to be men. Them's some weak men.

Thank goodness for feminism. It makes it so much easier to spot men who actually are men. They don't need a checklist and a social format to maintain it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Ya, and maybe you got super duper lucky, and found that one out of a million. And a big problem is that women are so manipulative that sometimes you think you are chasing the right one, when all along its been the wrong one, who is trying to get you into her clutches, and rip your heart from your rib cage. I'm 32, and still havent found the right one yet, and have been dating all different archetypes out there. I'm pretty sure it's all based on luck for people.

Go read ladder theory. It's probably the best explaination i've found of why women can be so confusing on times as to who they're attracted to.

www.laddertheory.com...

Although personally i'm not looking for a relationship with anyone, i'm too happy being single and doing what i like. I've got a couple of women stashed away who take care of my needs in the bedroom from time to time and that's enough for me right now because i find an exclusive relationship with one person too much of a hastle to stick around in for too long.

You are probably gay.

y'know, whenever i hear a woman try to spread rumors like that about someone i know, i usually start laughing hysterically and call them on it as to why they think that. They usually disappear sharpish never to repeat it.
edit on 21-4-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I always wondered why these kinds of generalizations get blamed sometimes on the gender thing. It doesn't make sense to say that only one gender is the evil/confusing/etc. one who does this stuff.

Sure, there are those girls who act like that. Some guys do these same things, too.

Really it's a human nature thing. You get the good ones and the bad ones in both genders. LIke others have said, it's a matter of finding the good ones.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Eve and Lillith are two entirely different people.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ariel
I always wondered why these kinds of generalizations get blamed sometimes on the gender thing. It doesn't make sense to say that only one gender is the evil/confusing/etc. one who does this stuff.

I think both sexes can be just as bad as eachother. Unfortunatly there is a lot of game playing on both sides which is why dating/relationships can become so much of a hastle and filled with so many disappointments. Tbh, since i've tossed it all aside and decided just to do my own thing when and how i like, i've become a lot happier as an individual because i'm less reliant on trying to find someone to make me happy. In fact i'm probably a lot better relationship material now than i ever have been but, meh, i'm too happy being single so i'm staying that way.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by snoochieboochies

Yeah, that whole game playing thing would get really old, really fast. I guess I've been really blessed not to have really encountered it much. Sounds like you've found a good way of minimizing all of that hassle from your life and finding happiness, so that's great!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Dear OP:

I understand where you are coming from. However, if I were you, I would stop looking for women where you have been looking. Its not there fault that they are like that. Society and their genetic make-up have conditioned them that way.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Dear OP:

I understand where you are coming from. However, if I were you, I would stop looking for women where you have been looking. Its not there fault that they are like that. Society and their genetic make-up have conditioned them that way.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Na they are just the spiteful stuck up women who like to think they are in control.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If this is the way women behave and think then i guess they should shut up and stay in the kitchen where they can't harm anyone
just kidding.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Not an issue for one particular gender. But this thread has done a great job of outlining traits to avoid (controlling, manipulative, game-playing, starting vicious rumors, snobbishness, etc.) that some guys and girls alike have.

Ladies and gentlemen, beware of the worst traits in our human nature! And best of luck and wisdom to all in finding the good ones who don't do those things.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Women do the same thing to get a man's attention. And I'm a woman and I don't even look twice at a man that treats women (especially myself) badly.

There's vain women AND men out there, you just have to find the right one, or wait til they find you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join