It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may have a criminal past.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

parody....notice the JAMS

edit on 4/20/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by randomname

This has to be one of the most ridiculous posts on here.

Stay classy, birthers. Stay classy.

Seriously why do people need to defend him, have you seen the Gas prices? have you seen how many people are still without a job? just admit your guy has been a complete failure.... I am for one sick of being taxed to death, for this retards failed policies. can the Obama lovers just give it up...

High gas prices? I remember higher gas prices a few years ago under GWB. People without jobs? Hmmm, sounds familiar during the previous administration. A complete failure? Taxed to death? failed policies?

Does any of this sound familiar? It's the same crap that's been reposted, rethreaded since GWB was in office, the only difference is the name.

I don't defend this President's policies, but I can't stand by while folks just make up anything they want and pass it off to the sheeple as gospel. If someone comes onto this board and makes a statement like, "President Obama may be a woman." There will be ten other threads spouting this as fact with each of these using the other nine as proof.

How soon do the American people forget what the past POTUS' have done or not done. It's as if we suffer from a collective form of Alzheimers. All these posts do is hide the real issues that are happening in this country and throughout the world. No one can focus on the fact that people are dying in wars, that people are having their homes taken away due to foreclosure, that people are without jobs, that our country is Trillions in debt and on and on and on and on!

To me, this is the true conspiracy and folks who keep posting this crap are the true conspirators.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by randomname

This has to be one of the most ridiculous posts on here.

Stay classy, birthers. Stay classy.

Seriously why do people need to defend him, have you seen the Gas prices? have you seen how many people are still without a job? just admit your guy has been a complete failure.... I am for one sick of being taxed to death, for this retards failed policies. can the Obama lovers just give it up...

Is this a joke post? Gas prices went up under W. The economy started to tank under the previous admininstration.

The biggest head scratcher for me is when people (like the Teabag movement) complain about taxes. People are being taxed the same or less than they have in decades. It's like living in a bizarro world. That is what has convinced me that the Teabag movement really has been hijacked by corporations because that's what these people are in essence fighting for, IMO - even less taxes for the rich and corporations.

The top 2% tax cut that was SUPPOSED to be temporary under GWB has been extended under Obama. I'm convinced that people will just blindly follow lies if it fits into what they really want to believe.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I just knew sooner or later an internet keyboard commando would blow this ruse wide open. Just wait until the litany of Obama's misdeeds are exposed. Just a few more of the many illegal atrocities include:

- Lifted a Butterscotch candy from the serve yourself bin at the grocery store at age 6
- Four Overdue library books 6th grade
- Cut the care and cleaning tags off some pillows at age 10.
- Cheated on a game of Monopoly at age 12 when he skipped 2 extra spaces with the Scotty dog.
- Glanced at an opponents cards while playing "Go Fish" Summer camp in 1972
- Peeked while playing Marco Polo in the pool at Howard Johnsons in 1978
- Peed in pool above. (Double infraction)

The moral turpitude of this scoundrel is appalling. Thanks OP for this bombshell.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by origamiandurbanism

I believe in HOPE AND CHANGE.
Still waiting..................

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

I don't know. Does Obama have a conviction? If so, was it swept under the rug by George Soros money? Who knows?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Can we ever have a discussion about Obama without mentioning Bush? That was a rhetorical question.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
If Obama is ex-CIA then I'd say he definitely has a criminal past of some sort.
Doesn't change the fact that he's a Bilderberg puppet, and that his ability as President is as much an illusion as the "election" that put him (or any of the past dozen or so Presidents) into office. Face it folks. We're not at the hands of a bumbling Bush, or ineffective Obama; we're at the hands of a manipulative self proclaimed elite few. We're screwed, no matter who occupies that office.

Easy to quote because you've hit the nail on the proverbial primer. Can't get any closer to the center of the target.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It matters because it's gotten amazing how much the elite can get away with. I thought the JFK assassination was about as far as the elite could go in getting away with existential absurdity. Now we see that the Obama drama is a more sophisticated sleight of hand, Pied Piper recreation.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
obama is a criminal HEAR THAT OBAMA IS A CRIMINAL

3 illegal wars
gitmo is still open
the executive power to assinate us citizens
he continues to steal from the american people
he continues to print money out of thin air.
he continues to increase americas liabilites,

OBAMA IS A CRIMINAL

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

YOU ARE A SMART PERSON
YOU ARE A SMART PERSON
YOU ARE A SMART PERSON

Unfortunately repeating an incorrect opinion over and over again doesn't necessarily make it true

ON TOPIC:

Anyone happen to catch that "weasel word" in thread title? may

Obama may have a criminal past.

As I've pointed out before, note the clever little empty calorie nugget hiding within text meant to “suggest” or “infer” under the auspices of factual statements. They are the soft chewey center of a sweet deception of propaganda, lies and unfounded smears. The secret family recipe of the Birther movement. The same way FOX News can get away with any statement by adding a question mark. Do you still beat your wife?

You may have won a Million dollars.
Your actual gas mileage may vary.
Your weight loss results may vary.

The smear job in linked blog in OP was infused with innuendo, hearsay and unsubstantiated rumors. Pure inference and guilt by association.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

edit on 21-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

off topic I AM A SMART PERSON deal with it.

on topic OBAMA IS A CRIMINAL deal with it

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

off topic I AM A SMART PERSON deal with it.

on topic OBAMA IS A CRIMINAL deal with it

Sorry, two wrongs don't make you right. :shk:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

personal snipes are a waste of everyone time and thread space.

which is the third wrong

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ccponzi

Well, when people attack high unemployment and taxes, they seem to forget that things weren't much better under Bush.

I know you can't really answer a rhetorical question but I do believe that if you mention these three issues (taxes, war and unemployment), that these things also existed under GWB.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
obama is a criminal HEAR THAT OBAMA IS A CRIMINAL

3 illegal wars

Wait, what? What 3 wars are you referring to? Libya I will agree, but please tell me you are not referring to Afghanistan, Iraq or even Pakistan. All three have been raging. President Obama is just continuing.

gitmo is still open

Yes, this is a big campaign promise broken but does it make him criminal?

he continues to steal from the american people

And this differs from other presidents and Congress how?

he continues to print money out of thin air.

Agreed. But so has Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter and so on and so on. It is a fiat currency based on a countries output and nothing tangible of sorts. To lay it squarely upon Obama's shoulders is disingenuous to say the least.

he continues to increase americas liabilites,

See above....

Neo, I don't like his politics nor the way he leads. I don't believe in that his policies will work nor believe they are best for the American people. But to say he is criminal while presenting a blind eye only means one thing....you are afraid to look deeper and see that we have been thrown under the bus long ago.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Ok, he may not be radical - but there is a great possibility that he is an alien hybrid.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Oh, well. Back to Obama's criminal past.

Maybe too many are thinking of Obama's 'Domestic' criminal past. Without considering the possiblity of Obama's 'International' criminal past.

There was that time in Kenya, during a civil uprising when many Kenyans were slaughtered. Obama had a relationship with the then Kenyan dictator.

How quickly everyone forgets when the lamestream media keeps old news swept under the rug.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Double post caused by TPTB.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Feltrick because: Double post

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ccponzi
Oh, well. Back to Obama's criminal past.

Maybe too many are thinking of Obama's 'Domestic' criminal past. Without considering the possiblity of Obama's 'International' criminal past.

There was that time in Kenya, during a civil uprising when many Kenyans were slaughtered. Obama had a relationship with the then Kenyan dictator.

How quickly everyone forgets when the lamestream media keeps old news swept under the rug.

Can you qualify the above statement? Are you making an accusation that the POTUS murdered Kenyans? I did not know this, dang you "lamestream media!". Seriously, are you really making that statement? Please show me actual evidence of this and I will be a believer.

By the way, love the details. "there was that time."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join