It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama may have a criminal past.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is an article written by an ex IRS investigator….very interesting.
Posted on April 3, 2011 by a12iggymom
Even Harvard students who graduated in Obama’s year said they had never seen him in one of their classes. There have never been any photos found of him or papers written by him while at Harvard.

Obama may have a criminal past…

Trump is correct, Barry Soetoro, AKA Obama is hiding something in his past that is very bad… and it may not be his citizenship. (Trump would not say this if he did not know something and he has the money to get the dirt…)

a12iggymom.wordpress.com...

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
He may have a criminal past?! Hell, he has a criminal present!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
it really wouldn't surprise me...criminals lie, cheat, and do whatever they want when they can...so far that's all i've seen him do as president

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have a criminal past, so what? It doesn't matter unless there is a conviction somewhere! Has he got any? Not that it would matter because it's not that he's a criminal, he's just clueless and ineffective! So what, for him to be a criminal, Where's the convictions?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

you can't convict the president when he's backed by CIA who are willing to lie, extort, and delete any evidence of such a past...he's the president...in his eyes he can do whatever he wants

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, he certainly has a criminal future. He's done everything he's been told; he's a "made man." The one-worlders will definitely have a place for him....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ccponzi

If Trump has something on him, tell us or forever shut his big mouth!

Trump will NOT become president so best he gets that idea right out of his thining peroxided head!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I guess I have to look at it this way. If you even want the job of being the president then you've got to accept the fact by the very nature of the job, you will by the time you walk out of the place 4 years later, have broken MANY, MANY, laws, but your right, they all get "immunity" it's just the nature of the "Beast"

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
yes, i know for a fact he was a large scale importer of coc aine in the 80's. here is a picture of him arranging delivery of a multi-kilo shipment.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48f390203338.jpg[/atsimg]

barack obama:

aka barry "el rey de la coca" soetoro
aka "el professor"
aka barry "eight ball"
aka barry "el kilo" soetoro

edit on 20-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So, President Obama MAY have a criminal past...BUT...President G. W. Bush HAS a criminal past. Heck, how many threads were started on GWB being a war criminal? Probably the same amount that have been created on the current POTUS being an illegal alien, Alien Hybrid, Manchurian Candidate and now a possible criminal.

May have been a criminal means there is no tangible evidence to show he was/is a criminal.

The current President is more empty suit than leader of the country, if you don't like him then make an argument against his policies or lack there of. Don't just post a wild accusation from some blogger. All this is doing is making him stronger.

Between GWB and BHO, who is the actual criminal? Who has a more jaded past? Who should never have been POTUS? Who "stole" an election?

We need to stop throwing crap and hoping it sticks. The more crap that is thrown, the stronger this Presidency becomes. If this is the best the "right" can do, then come 2012, the "left" will win.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Feltrick because: because

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If Obama is ex-CIA then I'd say he definitely has a criminal past of some sort.
Doesn't change the fact that he's a Bilderberg puppet, and that his ability as President is as much an illusion as the "election" that put him (or any of the past dozen or so Presidents) into office. Face it folks. We're not at the hands of a bumbling Bush, or ineffective Obama; we're at the hands of a manipulative self proclaimed elite few. We're screwed, no matter who occupies that office.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hell isnt that the standard qualifation of any politician?
You must be able to, Life, Cheat and steal...
Nothing new here...

Find me one politician that is a true blue, honest and upright person...
I will show you someone who is good at hiding things!

Obama is already in office, his term is almost up... why bother?
America put him there... let America deal with him...
America made its bed... now let us lay in it...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So are there any citations at all for this -- "an IRS agent" is pretty lame. Guy dosent have a name? Without this then this is just fiction.

Citations anyone ,,,,,,, crickets.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
President G. W. Bush HAD a criminal past. Heck, how many threads were started on GWB being a war criminal?

The people who made those threads were just a bunch of racists, though.

They just couldn't stand the reality of a white man being the president.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

This has to be one of the most ridiculous posts on here.

Stay classy, birthers. Stay classy.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

S + F for you!. Not for the content of this thread but for the great idea you had to post it a second time to get more exposure. How may ATS IDs can you have ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The content is not too bad either. Obama has some skeletons, it will be interesting to see what Trump digs up.
edit on 20-4-2011 by EssenceOfSilence because: added comment

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by Feltrick
President G. W. Bush HAD a criminal past. Heck, how many threads were started on GWB being a war criminal?

The people who made those threads were just a bunch of racists, though.

They just couldn't stand the reality of a white man being the president.

Right, that's why he and Cheney have warrants out for their arrest in foreign nations. Obama isn't the one who's afraid to travel abroad for fear of being arrested. You should be thanking Obama for not trying the Guantanamo inmates on U.S. soil because if they did, the truth would come out and Bush & Cheney would be tried for crimes against humanity. I truly believe that this is the only reason it's not being done. If Obama allowed this to happen on his watch, the right wing crazies would blame him for the first prosecution of an American President for war crimes. Hell, Glenn Beck would say it was Obama's "hatred of white people" that led him to do it. There has never been a presidential criminal more guilty than G.W. Bush.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ccponzi

Reading the headline, my mind continued - "Obama hiding a criminal past", present and future. Then I had to play freddy fark-around because of re-posting...OP!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Not sure if it's one of the most ridiculous posts on here, after all there is a recent post about Obama being an alien hybrid.

I just don't get the never ending bashing of Obama by some, the birth certificate, his "shady past", unless you're a diehard Republican who won't like whoever the President is if he isn't a Republican, it really doesn't make much sense to me.

So far his Presidency has been pretty low-key, IMO, and for a lot of it it's been "business as usual". He's even followed in the footsteps of GWB in some ways. Were the same people that are looking for any reason to bash or dislike Obama doing the same with Bush?

My point is - why does this stuff even matter when Obama has been anything but a radical President?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Seriously why do people need to defend him, have you seen the Gas prices? have you seen how many people are still without a job? just admit your guy has been a complete failure.... I am for one sick of being taxed to death, for this retards failed policies. can the Obama lovers just give it up...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join