It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOK TO REVEAL OBAMA'S 'TRUE' IDENTITY?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well lookie here. Dr. Jerome Corsi, he of the "Swift Boat" book that took out John "Lurch" Kerry from presidential contention in 2008 is now underground awaiting the release of what may be the biggest story in the history of U.S. politics.

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

If this book lives up to it's hype it will be an earth shattering event. It will be known as the biggest scam in American History. Ole' Joe Biden may have to think about new drapes for the Oval Office. God help us all!

Source: www.drudgereport.com...

Becker

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Interesting but a real "wait and see"...

Will be telling if the WH tries to block publication or maybe buys all copies like it's done before..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yeah right.

Because "earth shattering" events and conspiracies that could result in the removal of a sitting President, not to mention who else. are only important if you can afford my book.

If it were legitimate it would be in the open and blasted through every media available.

But believe what you will, I'm sure this guy's bank account, new house and new car appreciate your "patriotism".

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
After reading the book description on Amazon, I suspect the author is here on ATS. Either that or the birthers are all reading from the same script. Anyway, I strongly doubt that this book will reveal anything concrete, rather it will be more speculation and probably more 'facts' that have been disproven time and time again.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Nice job dis-info agent. DENY IGNORANCE! We won't know until the book is out

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
*Prediction* None of this info will matter or change anything, and the birthers will continue to circle jerk themselves silly.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Disproven? When was that? All that has ever been offered as refutation of the birthers' charges are irrelevant arguments and useless pieces of paper printed out by some government computer from its database.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Obama will finish his term, and possibly be voted in for another 4 years. No birther claim will ever be proven right.

Sorry to spread some reality here.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Me too. I've actually never been called a dis info agent. Do I get a cool title or avatar now? Maybe some kind of nifty badge.

All bs aside. I know pertinent information that WILL save your life. 19.99 will buy you and your families safety and freedom. I'm only doing it because I truly care about rather or not you survive. Not because i need a new plasma TV.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Still offering a $212,000 house to any troll or nay-sayer that can produce a REAL long form birth certificate of Barry Seotoro aka Obamanation saying his father is Obama Sr. and that he was born in Hawaii....Looks like I will be living here until my death....as something that does not exist can't be produced.....Let's see a troll put up their home, one that is paid for like mine, against him having a real long form birth certificate stating his father is Obama Sr. and that he was born in Hawaii.....we're waiting on it.......
edit on 20-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Doesn't matter what the book states nor does. There is still a Constitutional impeachment process. Its not like any bad info on Obama, is just suddenly going to force him out.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just an FYI while all the chatter is going on here.

Corsi's "Swift Boat" book came out of nowhere. It sunk (pardon the pun) any chance John Kerry had of defeating that evil, evil man George Bush.

Corsi's absence in the public light should be a telling sign for all interested. Most authors are making all the rounds trying to drum up hype prior to the release. Here we have the opposite. The author is HIDING!

Either a great marketing ploy or...................

Becker

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Kerry never had a chance. He was just and awful awful candidate.

The difference is that Obama is already president. If your electing process is that flawed to let in an "illegal" why bother electing anyone? Birther arguments are and always will be delusion.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments about this book in the earlier thread linked above.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join