It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expansion Theory Video - The Best Discoveries Were Always in Plain View.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I found this video on the Expansion Theory of the Earth and I'm very impressed at how it is explained!

For so long science has searched in the hope of finding how earthquakes occur and still they don't have the answers but perhaps if we consider what is explained in this excellent video we will finally find the answers to the many anomalies we're confronted with.

www.youtube.com...

They say that the best discoveries are often the most simplest and this video makes me remember the times when man believed the earth was flat.

Will this theory be the one that helps us understand the planet we live on and more importantly what does it hold for the future?

"The Earth has 657 more barrier islands than previously thought, according to a new global survey by researchers from Duke University and Meredith College in Raleigh, N.C.

The researchers identified a total of 2,149 barrier islands worldwide using satellite images, topographical maps and navigational charts. The new total is significantly higher than the 1,492 islands identified in a 2001 survey conducted without the aid of publicly available satellite imagery. Source

Not only that, but the moving plates we hear about so much may not be 'subduction zones', but separation zones.

Separating seafloor guides magma up to mid-ocean ridges such as the East Pacific Rise, where the molten rock erupts, fans out along the ocean floor and cools to form new crust. Cooling allows sound waves and electrical currents to travel faster. But scientists thought this cooling – and the resulting changes in the rock – would be gradual.

"About two-thirds of the Earth's surface is oceanic crust – and it is all formed at ridges," Forsyth said. "So this work helps us better understand the basic processes of how this crust is formed."

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
is that the same narrator from zietdiest? anyway if this is true they need to rewrite the science books and i believe it but doubt they will...it reminds me of a balloon with a picture on it expanding when you blow it up....i guess it works in the same way as the earth...if the universe is everspanding then why couldnt the earth be the same...what?everthing around us keeps getting bigger but we stay the same size?
edit on 20-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
is that the same narrator from zietdiest? anyway if this is true they need to rewrite the science books and i believe it but doubt they will...it reminds me of a balloon with a picture on it expanding when you blow it up....i guess it works in the same way as the earth...if the universe is everspanding then why couldnt the earth be the same...what?everthing around us keeps getting bigger but we stay the same size?
edit on 20-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

I don't know about us staying the same size - obesity is endemic now. Makes you think eh!

All the continents fit together like a jigsaw - which I had noticed and had it pointed out before but the vid makes it even more clear.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
i wonder just how large in diameter the Earth will expand to?

there is a point where the density or mass becomes equalized with the volume...

so, gravity will still be the same on an earlier, compressed Earth
and a fully expanded future Earth some millions years from now.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A cell expands from the moment it divides until it divides again. Could the same be happening to the earth?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I have watched the waning moon last night from NSW Australia. It rose in the southern sky and was lit from a southerly direction.
As it rose it turned, and set this morning in a more northern sky and was lit from a northerly direction.
Can all you people have a look PLEASE PLEASE, and let me know what you see.
thank you

signature:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GodessDiana

PLEASE PLEASE could you take pictures next time you see such a thing? all these claims of outrageous things that would be so easy to document and post but no, nowhere to be seen.

OP: Yes that is one of the most intriguing alternate theories at the moment. But as long as science is in this deadlocked state hunting n-dimensions with time machines these will only stay as speculations.. so sad.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dbove

yes, I will take photos tonight and post them here, good idea. thanks very much for your reply dbove.

top topics

join