It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He is our president, will you EVER grow up enough to accept it?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

Hey..... you got me!
WOW!
Think you could come down here from your high horse?
Or is better for the masses to see you up there where they can be dazzled by your greatness?
I hated BUSH also...And CLINTON! ....And BUSH SR.
But I mispelled......I better start drinking the liquid plumber. There's no reason to go on.....I

FORGIVE ME LORD!..... I HAVE MISPELLED! .....I'M NO LONGER FIT TO LIVE!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere

Excellent post! Sadly, I feel you'll be read by a lot of angry birthers who won't listen..
Vicky

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
I don't care if he's the ruler of the world, how he got in was unfair, what he is doing is unfair to all the american society, and if he's the one to start another war then he'll go down in history as the worse president ever, if there is going to a country.

Ruler of the world? Self-important much?
Bush started wars left, right and centre, and you're blaming Obama for one of them?

Vicky

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
, probably better educated and sure as hell woke up about your idol Barry Soetoro a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama.

edit on 20-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos

edit on 20-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

To judge by your extremely shaky use of grammar, "you sure as hell ain't woke up" about anything past 8th grade!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by MajorKarma
, probably better educated and sure as hell woke up about your idol Barry Soetoro a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama.

edit on 20-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos

edit on 20-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

To judge by your extremely shaky use of grammar, "you sure as hell ain't woke up" about anything past 8th grade!

Well, I guess you told him, huh? But I do get a kick out of how defensive the obama kool-aid drinkers are and how if they haven't got a concrete answer go for a minor grammar/spelling mistake or use insulting comments. I think they're the ones that haven't grew past the 8th grade.
Let's take the Ft Hood shooting. obama being the "true" leader that he is
after recieving word of the terrorist attack decides to crack a few jokes and gives a "shout out" to a man in the audiance before eventually getting around to saying that there was a shooting at Ft.Hood. The press gave him a pass on his weak responce to a serious situation. Think the press would've given President Bush a pass if he'd done that? No.
Look at obama's limp responce to the Gulf spill took him over thirty days to decide "Gee, I should do something." And what's he do? Other nations offer to help and obama being the true leader that he is again, turns them away. And the press gives him yet another free pass. Would they of President Bush? Ha, ha, no.
President Bush was far from perfect, I disagreed with a lot of what he did, but he did it without having to check the poll numbers to see which way to go, unlike obama seems to do.
So, no, I won't accept obama as president. I just hope enough people wake up and kick his butt out of the White House in 2012, cause I don't think the country can afford four more years of this bungling idiot.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere
reply to post by laslidealist

Interesting post! Do you think he would be torn to shreds of he fixed Africa? Would people then say he only went into the position for black people? Not that we are saying you are 100% wrong, or 50% right, but more as a 'what if'...

Isn't he being criticized already for invading Libya and escalating the wars and to simply say this is why he is not doing anything for fear of biased is a cowards way out of not doing the right thing and protecting ALL people of every race, creed and color across the board and not picking and choosing for fear of ridicule.
Isn't a true leader of justice willing to face ridicule and disagreement as you know full well you will never please all the people all the time and to pick and choose the least amount of criticism is not a true leader.
I think American history would be quite different if Lincoln or Kennedy took the same approach.
This is just my opinion and i have faced many obstacles and even alienated friends and families and have lost good paying jobs for doing the right thing and have made effective changes but at a cost to myself and anyone not willing to do so is no leader.
There are leaders and there are followers and there are only a handful of people that fall into the leader category are willing to put themselves on the line to do the right thing.
I do not care where he was born or what color he is but i do care about the GIFT OF LIFE and a handful of people that think they have the right to decide who lives and who dies.
Are all men created equal or not? I did not read or see the gray area that it is up to the government and not just singling out the president (figure head) that this is not always the case and can be overlooked and cast aside under certain circumstances.
If i am willing to sacrifice my life for my fellow man and do the right thing shouldn't i expect the same from my supposed leader of the free world? and no he is not the only chicken sh#$ that spews dribble and does not back up anything he says and anybody can talk BS but actions speak louder than words and his actions are anything but the worthless rhetoric i hear over and over again.
There is NO ONE in office or power that has not sold their soul and it does not matter who the next puppet is because the USA is a business taken over by corporate raiders.
Democracy and Capitalism is just a facade for the greedy to make sure they can put you in that fine automobile that they tell you "you deserve this" but leave out at what cost it will have on you in the long term.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

For me, disliking Obama has nothing to do with race. During the election, I said he'd be a do-nothing President based on his Congressional record (and I was really hoping I'd be wrong). Sadly, I was right. THAT'S why I don't like him. That said, I ACCEPT that he's our President, but he didn't have my vote, so I don't have to LIKE it.

I'm not even GOP, I'm Independent, and usually lean towards the Dems... However, if the GOP doesn't come up with a viable candidate soon, we could see Obama easily getting a second term (gasp!) to do nothing. Granted, the President has little actual power when it comes the the economy, but it'd be nice to see even that amount being USED by the President.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

They both represent the same PTB that create them.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

For me, disliking Obama has nothing to do with race. During the election, I said he'd be a do-nothing President based on his Congressional record (and I was really hoping I'd be wrong). Sadly, I was right. THAT'S why I don't like him. That said, I ACCEPT that he's our President, but he didn't have my vote, so I don't have to LIKE it.

I'm not even GOP, I'm Independent, and usually lean towards the Dems... However, if the GOP doesn't come up with a viable candidate soon, we could see Obama easily getting a second term (gasp!) to do nothing. Granted, the President has little actual power when it comes the the economy, but it'd be nice to see even that amount being USED by the President.

I understand why people dont like him. Though, I may disagree with some opinions on it, I get it. What I dont get, and hense my OP, is why the birth cert is such an isuue when he has proven his birth place as much as any president.

I too consider myself an independant. As of lately, I am running as far away from GOP as I can. Scary things happening over there. I would love to see an independant in office, a WORTHY independnt. Can you imagine the fireworks show on that? lol

I can about gaurantee Obama will see a round 2. In the end, it doesnt matter who is in there. Dems cry about GOP's votes, GOP crys about Dems votes. Neither work together, Neither can can along with the other. Neither cares whats best for the average joe shmuck, they just want to win.

I have watched republicans shoot down anything and everything that Obama has tried to do. Is it his fault he cant get anything done? partially. But we have to be willing to see what goes on behind closed doors to understand just a fraction of the truth.

Either way, I truly hope this Birth Cert issue dies out soon, regardless of the outcome. There are far more important things to be dealt with. Then again, I guess I didnt help by starting this thread???

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
One term POTUS and a very charming poor performer. Super change reterict yet absolute zero deliverance. TGTBT from day one!!! Particularly when you consider the limited experience!! He was always going to tow TPTB line, why? age, experience, history, too nice maybe!!

What next for the US is the big Q????

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The birth certificate is a fraud.I will never recognize this man as president. So, no i guess i won't grow up. In fact i got a better idea : why don't you wake up.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

If all the minorities band together and achieve a 50.001% majority, you are then screwed.

And which group, exactly is going to screw me?
You're not backing up your hypothesis with actual scenarios.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

How can you expect much of the electorate to vote on issues they WILL NOT EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND?

Have you ever stopped to think that the reason people "DO NOT EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND" the issues is because they currently feel powerless??????????

If the people ACTUALLY HAD A SAY...then the people WOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND so their vote would reflect their true feelings, and thus inspire such thoughts exponentially!

Remember, you are talking about your friends, family, neighbors and yourself too!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I might want to throw something else out. He is suppose to be our servant not our leader. A servant fears the one in charge, the leader fears the next leader. Now it's backwards, the leader fears the servant, and the servant fears the next servant.

This isn't right. Obama is not a real president, he's just some empty shell of his former self. He's dead in the brain, if anyone cares.

If you say he's our leader, I say no, he's not. he's suppose to be our elected servant, be human, and be born in this country.

I will never accept him as the president of the USA because of who he is, a monster. A shadow of his former self. Some one that is being controlled by outer sources.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Personally, I have faith in the Presidential vetting system. I doubt anybody would allow someone to become their nominee who didn't meet the qualifications. All the evidence seems to point to Obama being born in Hawaii, and that's that.

However, this whole Osama bit does have one wondering. All of a sudden, at the same time as all this birther nonsense is going around, he comes and says we killed Osama. But, then he tells us there will be no photos or video shown, and we dumped the body in the ocean.

What the hell? Even the sheeple smell something fishy in the water (and it isn't Osama)....

Burial at sea? The only feasible reason for this is that you don't want people to see the body. Why not? What would it reveal? Was it that he was killed ages ago, and then used at a politically opportune time?

I have few doubts Osama is dead. I doubt anyone would allow the President to tell that to the world if it weren't true. But, the details stink to high heaven.

It's like me saying I just banged a supermodel, but she's not available for comment, and I don't have any pics or video of us together or anything. Would you believe me? No, and as well you shouldn't. Similar case here. Only the office of the President is lending any weight to the story, as there is no other proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join