It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He is our president, will you EVER grow up enough to accept it?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere
We would like to thank each and every person who seems to think that our president was born on a different planet. So far, you have wasted more time than we could ever imagine on a subject that has allready proven STUPID. Proof= www.factcheck.org...

Just read a thread questioning if President Obama ever exsisted!!!! wow. That one left us speechless.
Let the useless posts begin,, Tell us how wrong we are. Tell us how dumb and blind we are.
WE will simply tell you that you are doing nothing more that hurting a country who cant be torn down, much like you would like to see it. We are much stronger tha you think.

Instead of worrying about your racist insecurities because he is 50% not white, please attend to your inability to worry about real subjects that truely affect us as human beings.
Thank you.
Love,
millions of children...
PS, if you need proof of what WE care about, google it, or just ask us.

It is unfortunate that you have been so brainwashed not to recognize that beyond race, beyond his birth certificate and beyond the fact that man has no history to prepare him for the highest office in the land, the man in two years has done more damage to our country that Bush or all the Presidents in the past 20 years have done combined. Now, you go educate yourself and come back and begin by telling me one, just one of his campaign promises he has kept; coe back and tell me what the National Debt was when he took office and what it is today and while you are at it, give me a few examples of the "Transparent Government" he promised or why it is that he has surrounded himself with the same kind of people surrounded himself.

You seriously misinformed or just one of the Obama Minions marching out to spread as much dis and mis-information as you can, as are those who shared your opinions in this forum. I will admit, he has certainly given a lot of black and minorities federal jobs policing the public and working for TSA are the airports but don't tell me about he's our President, he could not even take his oath of office properly.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by nenothtu

BS, Since when was Cruesoe's Island part of the US..??

It's been annexed. I can whip up some proof of that, too, if you'd like!

PS - I can "acquire" proof of your US citizenship, too, if I can get your vote!

edit on 2011/4/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The President is in charge of our entire country. I don't think it is too much to ask that we be insured of his identity and his citizenship. Why are there enough holes in the process of confirming these things, that there could even be any question?

And why is the President, who loves his country and his people, allowing this to drag out? Why doesn't he just show the long form BC? Why put his people through this?

I am sure that there are countless men and women of all nationalities who could come in and run our country well, with loyalty and love. However, the rules are the rules. They make us follow them, as well. If he does not qualify then he can not be president. If he does qualify then just show us the document.

(And for the record, I don't actually care either way. My opinion is that it will not matter who lands in that seat. They can not help but be swallowed by the diseased machine that is now our continued government cycle.)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere

"I don't wanna grow up I'm a Toys 'r Us kid!" By the way, have you convinced yourself yet?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The people who are the racists, are the Obama disciples, and anti-birthers. They believe Obama in untouchable, unquestionable, because he is "black". "How dare you question our Messiah", they think, and their only card, the losers card, is the race card. More than not, you will see the people who play the race card the most, are the real racists. They voted Obama in because of his color, and their hatred for whites, even the whites that voted for him, hate their own whiteness, having been programmed by PC guilt, and whatever else the left extreme tells them. So, they level their shallow race card on anyone that seeks to question their Messiah, but deep inside they know it's the loser card, only played when they know they have lost, and have nothing else.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.drudgereport.com...

Well, someone has come up with answers...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Elostone
\ETA The 2nd link also details what information must be included on the "Long" form

And that information is present on Obama's birth certificate posted on the net, so once again birthers fail!

It's also present on mine, which I posted above.

Can I get your vote? Is there a baby around here somewhere to be kissed?

I may post my records from Occidental College, next, then I'll be one up on Obama!

Woot! White House here I come!

link   
I can't wait until this comes out. lol... Maybe we will get to see his Kenyan birth certificate.

Remember when Barry's grandma in Hawaii was interviewed and she said she remembered watching Obama being born in Kenya, lol.

Then next thing you know, she got 'sick'. Obama went out to visit her and then she 'died'. lolol
I guess grandma was talking too much during the campaign.

Originally posted by matadoor
www.drudgereport.com...

Well, someone has come up with answers...

link   

We would like to thank each and every person who seems to think that our president was born on a different planet. So far, you have wasted more time than we could ever imagine on a subject that has allready proven STUPID. Proof= www.factcheck.org...

Just read a thread questioning if President Obama ever exsisted!!!! wow. That one left us speechless.
Let the useless posts begin,, Tell us how wrong we are. Tell us how dumb and blind we are.
WE will simply tell you that you are doing nothing more that hurting a country who cant be torn down, much like you would like to see it. We are much stronger tha you think.

Instead of worrying about your racist insecurities because he is 50% not white, please attend to your inability to worry about real subjects that truely affect us as human beings.
Thank you.
Love,
millions of children...
PS, if you need proof of what WE care about, google it, or just ask us.

What the hell?

Who said anything about race? I am a mixture between indian, white and black, for starters I have no right to be racist because of my bloodline.

Second, it's about the actions taken by him.
For exampe:
1. he gave more power to the federal reserve knowing FULL well that they printed 9 trillion dollars and handed it to foreign countries INCLUDING gadafis forces and the rebels.

Wait...whats that I hear? theory? conspiracy theory you said? No no, I am aware you didn't say it, but you thought it like the rest of the predictable skeptics.

Here is a link to Ron Pauls investigation. These are FACTS

www.campaignforliberty.com...

So, that being said, why is Obama pushing for implanted chips?
Why is Obama pushing for internet ID?

I was an obama supporter once upon a time, but he ended up being just like bush if not worse. However I will not discard the possibility that Obama may be threatened by the federal reserve and the elite, but as far as I am concerned, he is one of them, violating the constitution of the United States of America.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

our president

you mean your president? I didn't vote for him and he is doing a sorry job running the country.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Look.. I don't dwell on these issues, but I find a couple of things interesting.

First and foremost.. as reported by Associated Press, during a senatorial debate with Alan Keyes in 2004, Mr. Keyes claimed Obama was unfit to serve as a senator because "he wasn't even born in the US". What I find crazy is that Obama does not deny this claim, he only responds by saying "So what? I'm running for the senate not the presidency." Now I'm sorry, but put yourself in his shoes. If someone ever said anything about you that was fundamentally untrue, even in a personal conversation, let alone a publicized DEBATE, you would certainly set the record straight. There's no excuse for him not denying Keyes' accusation.

Also.. simple question, and this concerns Obama's general past, not just birth.. If he has nothing to hide, why was Obama's first act in office, by way of executive order, to officially seal access to all his records? Is this something every president does as soon as they can? If it is, let me know. I'm really not sure.

Again, I don't dwell on these things because I, like a good amount of you, consider it a waste of time and a pointless fight that we distractedly debate back and forth about while our liberties are taken from us.. with that said though, I think it's safe to say he has, at least, a sketchy past. No surprise there, which is why I don't dwell.

Also, if anyone can provide information about the things I mentioned or has explanations about anything, I encourage it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"Ah the Americans...their president is not even American hahaha..shh here he comes"!

Wouldn't that piss you off?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I pledge allegance TO THE FLAG of the United States of America, and to THE REPUBLIC for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisable. with Liberty, and Justice, FOR ALL!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

I'm not a Birther. I think that only adds to the problem and gains him votes. If I were to express my passing thoughts, it would be that the Birthers help Obama.

I don't support him because of his lies and deception, his divisiveness and transparent tactics of slander and fear mongering and because he surrounds himself with outspoken radicals who hate the US.

I love the US and want it to be fixed and regain its place as a world leader, setting the standards for success and freedom. I want leaders who feel the same way. Not a person who is leading the country because he wants to topple the system and exchange it for Progressive Nanny State. Not a man who clearly hates the US and hangs out with known radicals, while apologizing and bowing before Dictators.

Four more years of Obama is cultural suicide, not to mention fiscal suicide.

I'm just as critical of the Right though and there is right now not a single potential candidate I'd vote for. It's a sad state of affairs.

Look at the OP here spreading the hate and slander. It sucks.
edit on 4/20/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have yet to introduce myself to the members of ATS. But after reading this post I felt the need to state a few things.
These are just my opinions.....

I'm sick of the people who tell others to grow up when someone might not agree with something they say or believe in. Opposition is NOT a sign of immaturity, but not handling opposition well IS.

President Obama is not just hiding his BC. His records are sealed, and that was done, by him, as one of his first actions as President.

Executive Order -- Presidential Records

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and in order to establish policies and procedures governing the assertion of executive privilege by incumbent and former Presidents in connection with the release of Presidential records by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) pursuant to the Presidential Records Act of 1978, it is hereby ordered as follows:

www.whitehouse.gov... alRecords/

There are plenty of reasons for American citizens to question any President if that President's past is not made readily public. Maybe following a person blindly is good for some, but not others.

The race card is a sickening tool used to create hate and separation among citizens. It is easily used by people who can't stand opposition, regardless of the color of the person opposing them.

Sorry if this post offends anyone. I'm just so sick of people who feel the need to engage in personal attacks on others just because they have an opposing view.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Reply to post by marcsnothere

This is ridiculous crap. I wonder if this is the same group of children that wore the Bush "not my president" shirts? That bs was fine then wasn't it? What a joke.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Thank you.
Love,
millions of children...

You are right about the insanity of the Birthers and that thread. I agree.

You are wrong and Bigot though for labeling people who don't agree with Obama Racists and the "millions of children" bit means you are a groupie first and foremost. Intelligent people will only laugh at that and you it is so transparent. You must think that people who don't agree with Obama's politics are stupid and that is sad.

You want to help him get elected argue his point of view and the merits. You want to be a Bigot keep labeling people wrongly and spreading hate. Most of us are sick to death of the Race Baiting used by people with small minds, who are in fact themselves the true Bigot's. We understand you. You want to shove your idea's down everyone's throats and think everyone but you is stupid. Narcissists are lousy at hiding their megalomania and delusions of grandeur.

You work for the Obama Campaign directly, the DNC or are you just a groupie incapable of debate and discussion without resorting to childish name calling?

Never said these things. Please read entire thread. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere

Your thread should be "Unflagged, Unstarred and Banned". I wonder if you got payed to do this in ATS,....or are you him?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
To be a natural born citizen, both parents have to be U.S. citizens, anchor babies don't count. His father was a Kenyan, and at the time of Obama's or Barry's birth, Kenya was a protectorate of the United Kingdom, therefore not a U.S. citizen.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
If Palin becomes president, I wonder if the OP will start a thread, "Palin is our President, will you EVER grow up enough to accept it?"

I'm betting, not.

Actually, if people wouldnt shut up about her Birth Cert., then yes, I would.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join