It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He is our president, will you EVER grow up enough to accept it?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
The people who are the racists, are the Obama disciples, and anti-birthers. They believe Obama in untouchable, unquestionable, because he is "black". "How dare you question our Messiah", they think, and their only card, the losers card, is the race card. More than not, you will see the people who play the race card the most, are the real racists. They voted Obama in because of his color, and their hatred for whites, even the whites that voted for him, hate their own whiteness, having been programmed by PC guilt, and whatever else the left extreme tells them. So, they level their shallow race card on anyone that seeks to question their Messiah, but deep inside they know it's the loser card, only played when they know they have lost, and have nothing else.

This is where you are wrong my friend. Question him. Question everything he does. But when is enough enough? wow, no one gets the points, because no one wants to read all of the posts on this thread. To those that have, thank you!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The thing I don't understand is; why does everyone get pissed at Obama everytime something terrible happens to the economy, country, or world? You're acting as if you truly believe he has any power at all. He's a puppet with some unknown person(s)' hand up his keister, just like the rest of those clowns in Congress. He has no more control over... anything than anyone else down the food chain from the ruling elites. He does as he's told, and he'll be handsomely rewarded for it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

our president

you mean your president? I didn't vote for him and he is doing a sorry job running the country.

The President of the United States. If you're not a citizen of the united states, then he's not your president, otherwise, it doesn't matter if you voted him in or not. I've got all kinds of people in government that I can't stand and don't agree with, but I don't question their post.

It's awesome though that we live in a country where you CAN question the president's eligibility after the fact, no matter how crazy you look. Yay America!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
Look.. I don't dwell on these issues, but I find a couple of things interesting.

First and foremost.. as reported by Associated Press, during a senatorial debate with Alan Keyes in 2004, Mr. Keyes claimed Obama was unfit to serve as a senator because "he wasn't even born in the US". What I find crazy is that Obama does not deny this claim, he only responds by saying "So what? I'm running for the senate not the presidency." Now I'm sorry, but put yourself in his shoes. If someone ever said anything about you that was fundamentally untrue, even in a personal conversation, let alone a publicized DEBATE, you would certainly set the record straight. There's no excuse for him not denying Keyes' accusation.

Also.. simple question, and this concerns Obama's general past, not just birth.. If he has nothing to hide, why was Obama's first act in office, by way of executive order, to officially seal access to all his records? Is this something every president does as soon as they can? If it is, let me know. I'm really not sure.

Again, I don't dwell on these things because I, like a good amount of you, consider it a waste of time and a pointless fight that we distractedly debate back and forth about while our liberties are taken from us.. with that said though, I think it's safe to say he has, at least, a sketchy past. No surprise there, which is why I don't dwell.

Also, if anyone can provide information about the things I mentioned or has explanations about anything, I encourage it.

I cant really say for sure if every president does, or even if Obama truely has or not. Was this really said during a debate? Do we have a vid/recording of this? Im not trying to doubt this, but I would like to hear it for myself. I am open to ideas, even criticism.
Thanks for a good post.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
FACT!! his real name is barry soetoro

FACT!! since his real name is barry soetoro, why would they try fooling everybody into thinking his last name and his parentals last name is obama?? lol

FACT!! this thread is a complete forgery!! just as his birth certificate!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Originally posted by marcsnothere
We would like to thank each and every person who seems to think that our president was born on a different planet. So far, you have wasted more time than we could ever imagine on a subject that has allready proven STUPID. Proof= www.factcheck.org...

Just read a thread questioning if President Obama ever exsisted!!!! wow. That one left us speechless.
Let the useless posts begin,, Tell us how wrong we are. Tell us how dumb and blind we are.
WE will simply tell you that you are doing nothing more that hurting a country who cant be torn down, much like you would like to see it. We are much stronger tha you think.

Instead of worrying about your racist insecurities because he is 50% not white, please attend to your inability to worry about real subjects that truely affect us as human beings.
Thank you.
Love,
millions of children...
PS, if you need proof of what WE care about, google it, or just ask us.

What the hell?

Who said anything about race? I am a mixture between indian, white and black, for starters I have no right to be racist because of my bloodline.

Second, it's about the actions taken by him.
For exampe:
1. he gave more power to the federal reserve knowing FULL well that they printed 9 trillion dollars and handed it to foreign countries INCLUDING gadafis forces and the rebels.

Wait...whats that I hear? theory? conspiracy theory you said? No no, I am aware you didn't say it, but you thought it like the rest of the predictable skeptics.

Here is a link to Ron Pauls investigation. These are FACTS

www.campaignforliberty.com...

So, that being said, why is Obama pushing for implanted chips?
Why is Obama pushing for internet ID?

I was an obama supporter once upon a time, but he ended up being just like bush if not worse. However I will not discard the possibility that Obama may be threatened by the federal reserve and the elite, but as far as I am concerned, he is one of them, violating the constitution of the United States of America.

I fully understand that people dont like him, this is not the ?? nor the issue that I am talking about, (im actually bored of repeating myself, therefore, just read the entire thread,)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here's my take, for what its worth...

Obama is just a man, Wherever he's from.

It's not his fault our country was hijacked by multinational corporations almost Eighty years ago.
It's not his fault that the bottom fell out of our economy, after two illegal wars and so much nepotism they should change the name to Bu#ism.
It's not his fault that the entire system is corrupt, and swimming in dirty money and dirtier lobbyists.
It isn't his fault that there are only two viable political parties. (1500 different kinds of Potatoe Chips, 2 Political Parties)
It doesn't matter if his mom was Martian, or squeezed him out on the White House lawn.

It's easy to blame our President, WHOEVER he is, but you know who is really to blame? You are. THIS IS A DEMOCRACY. I get soo sick of people saying they 'hate the government' and 'you can't trust the government.'
That is an assinine thing to say, since YOU ARE THE GOVERNMENT.

Get involved and stop all your belly aching from the sidelines. Don't like our choices? Run yourself.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by marcsnothere

Your thread should be "Unflagged, Unstarred and Banned". I wonder if you got payed to do this in ATS,....or are you him?

hahaha, yes, ban the thread for questioning the questioners....lol
Am I HE? lol
Payed, now theres an idea.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This thread seriously got placed in the RANT section??
This is a serious issue, not just a RANT.
Pure disappointment
edit on 20-4-2011 by marcsnothere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

People need to blame someone and why not blame the man "in charge". Never mind that it's almost all controlled by groups of people. Because he's the figurehead, he'll be blamed. His color doesn't help as there are some people that just can't deal with a black man in charge, and that makes it easier for people to hate him.

Generally people just need to rationalize their hate for someone and they can do that with the most tenuous reasons. Real or not.

But hey, this is a conspiracy theorist site, so I expect the "theorists" to come out of the woodwork about stuff like this...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It's definitely a rant, but rants can be about serious issues as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
FACT!! his real name is barry soetoro

FACT!! since his real name is barry soetoro, why would they try fooling everybody into thinking his last name and his parentals last name is obama?? lol

FACT!! this thread is a complete forgery!! just as his birth certificate!!

My name is NOT my birth name. I didn't go through any name change though. Adoptions have special rules for the use of names before you hit 18. Typically, once you hit 18 though, whatever name you've taken will be your legal name.

That can definitely come back to bite you though, say, if you maybe if you win a presidential election or need to get a Passport... That's happened to me... (trying to get a passport, not winning a presidential election)

Your last fact is not really a fact. But I recognize that with the lol, but it's backhanded humor at best.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well, this DISCUSSION and DEBATE is now moot, as it has been moved to the RANT section. Some good discussions were coming from this, and people wonder why things are the way they are. As long as people keep quiet, we dont have to worry about change.

I appreciate everyone who participated.
I actually learned alot, and enjoyed seeing other points of view.
I learned that the REAL issue behind the Birth Cert is NOT RACE.
It is his ideas, policies, so on so fourth...
He is not liked. This is obvious. This is why his BC is still an issue. this is a lesson learned.

Ashame we couldnt have come up with a better conclusion. We could have been onto something here, kind of what I thought this site was all about.

My apologies for bringing race into the mix. We wanted to get to REAL reasons for REAL issues. How else do we make life happier?

For the future to have an impact on itself in a positive manner, we MUSTmustmustmust open our eyes and ears, as we have.
otherwise...

Time for us, and time for me, to change vocal outlets.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Not true and it is a Rant. Moving it here won't make it less visible nor make it lose it's position to draw attention. I don't see the problem. The conversation can continue.

Read your title. It's a Rant.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't get what the big issue is, the law says you have to be a born citizen of the US to be president, so people are in their right to ask for proof. I think he probably is a born citizen of the US, but some have questions and he should be required to show proof. I can't even buy cold medicine without showing ID but you can be president without proving you meet the qualifications?
I am neither left or right, I don't care what color our president is. My thoughts on Obama? He has done little to nothing that he promised. Not only are we still in Iraq, and afghanistan but now we are in a third war.
Health care reform? Ya okay so now 14 million Americans who cannot afford healthcare are going to be forced to get it, only winners there were the insurance companies. Sure uncle sam will be happy to help the poor get healthcare at others expense or through the generosity of the chinese loans.
When bush followed by Obama bailed out the banks it was the end of capitalism as we know it. Capitalism works only when you let people fail, it is very anti competitive to the people who were doing buisness right to bail out the scum bags who weren't. Yes life would have been hard, but that is how we learn. When you set a presidence that it's ok to fail as long as you are big enough to affect alot of people then all you are doing is setting yourself up for a repeat. The problem was identified but never solved.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

and WHAT exactly would qualify proof to all of you?
What Exactly would you show for proof IF someone said the Birth Cert YOU provided was BS?
edit on 20-4-2011 by marcsnothere because: spelling error

I would be satisfied if he would provide the long form and unsealed his school records. What does he have to hide, REALLY?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

and WHAT exactly would qualify proof to all of you?
What Exactly would you show for proof IF someone said the Birth Cert YOU provided was BS?
edit on 20-4-2011 by marcsnothere because: spelling error

I would be satisfied if he would provide the long form and unsealed his school records. What does he have to hide, REALLY?
He has the truth to hide. The truth is not favorable to him, thus he does all he can to obfuscate it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I completely agree!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I think the birther stuff is simply stupid but your playing the whole race card is just as dumb and ignorant. Keep your comments focused and deal with your own racist issues.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I find it interesting that you are a Forum Moderator. A perfect example of an impeded dis-information agent. However, let me assure you, I am far from a child, probably better educated and sure as hell woke up about your idol Barry Soetoro a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama. I in fact voted for the man because he is very likable and I thought he was a great opportunity for change in this country but, you tell me what change he has brought except for more and more of the same; you give us one real example of anything he has done to help this country and I don't mean "An Image Minorities Can Be Inspired and Given Hope By",the fact his he was groomed to be a "Judas Goat" to woo the minorities while he, his administration and their Handlers finished what Bush started; overthrowing our Constitution, Bill of Rights and turning us into a nation of Debt Slaves (the short list). You tell us Mister!

Special Note: I was just given a notice that this (the above) was an "Off Topic Rant"but the comment is still here. One thing I feel sure of, the OP is an Obama Supporter, what else remains to be seen.

edit on 20-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos

edit on 20-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join