It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Chased By USAF Jets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
*ALERT* UFO BEING CHASED BY 3 US FIGHTER JETS WTF! THEY LIE TO US EVERY DAY 2010/ 2011

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

another supergia007 production..dont people know he makes a living from making this stuff

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
old news... been debunked here many times (www.abovetopsecret.com...)... once as "proof" of chemtrails (no UFO mentioned). most likely fighter jets at an airshow changing altitudes to allow for their contrails to disappear. if you look closely, you can make out the "UFO" as a fighter jet

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Been discussed before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the gerneral consensus was that it was a formation of 3 jets, one flying at a higher altitude not conducive to contrail formation.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

fake or not......but you know i may be really stupid but i only saw 2 jets ....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
the "UFO" is the thid jet. at the beginning, you can see the third contrail (it kinda overlaps another one). it then changes altitude and the contrail disappears

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yep, You have to look close first time i view it was thinking wtf

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That video has been debunked. You don't know that those are air force planes. On the original thread, they were called "fighters." It was pointed out that fighters have one contrail even if they have two engines because the two exhaust are side by side. It is not likely that multi-engine jets would be used to "chase" UFOs. What would be the point?

new topics

top topics

join