It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Muslim Brotherhood leader talks of applying Sharia law (In Egypt)

page: 3
23
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

ok it's not an excuse its a fact

take yourself for example, what if you were in a similiar situation where you and your family faced persecution and/or death for standing up to your oppressors? what if they took one of your kids? or your wife? you should think about it as if you were in there shoes, have a little empathy and that might help you to better understand the situation.

and i never said i support the muslim brotherhood, that is what you assumed which is your mistake. i simply believe as dr. king stated, 'all men are created equal' and i refuse to judge anyone based on their religious beliefs


You started out arguing in favor of not being against sharia law.

You tried the innocent appearing trick of "how do you define sharia"
Then moved on to the time honored favorite of marginalizing radicals role by "all muslims are taliban?" and "there are extremists in every religion".
When that didn't work you attempted, and I still can't believe how pathetic this is, "but extremists got all the guns"

And now we move on to a sort of last ditch derailer attempt, ".what if you were in a similiar situation ?"

I'll answer that,
It doesn't matter what I would do, just like it doesn't matter that the radicals got guns, or if all groups have extremists. The fact is sharia law exists, there are historical examples of it's implementation and there are live versions of sharia law out in the wild right now that anyone can go look at to see what it is like. It is backwards and oppressive.

Now we move on to the final trick in your book here. The don't judge people card. "i refuse to judge anyone based on their religious beliefs " you said.

Sharia law is being judged, not a person.
Muslim Brotherhood is being judged, an organization not a person.
So you see there are no people being judged just a system and an organization, much like judging everyones favorites around here, TPTB and the banking system.




posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

Originally posted by Maslo

Originally posted by emptyOmind
have they even defined what their definition of sharia law is? because it pretty much varies A LOT


There are numerous schools of thought regarding what is and is not Sharia, with both minor and major disputes between them being common.


In a country where 82 % of muslims support stoning people for adultery and 84 % support death penalty for apostates, guess which one will it be..

pewglobal.org...


how did they get the statistics? did they do a poll? and if they did, did every single person answer? odds are the answer to that question is NO. what you have is a statistic that is either made up (did you know 50 percent of all statistics are made up?) or that is inaccurate due to the fact that the vast majority of the people didn't even participate!

come on man!




edit on 19/4/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)


You can read the pdf next to the title for details. They used a sample of 1000. Results are with an accuracy of +-4%.

Are you aware of the elementary fact that not everyone needs to participate to get statisticaly meaningful result?

edit on 19/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind
 

No I just sent the link to you cause I felt like it.
I wouldn't include a link if I didn't know anything about it. And don't put words in my post, I never said you were ignorant.
Do your own homework if you really want to know what's up. Otherwise never mind, I will not waste my time on frivolous and useless avenues.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 


You are correct. The CIA is propping up these regime changes to bring in the Muslim Brotherhood. It is another AlQueda if you ask me. CIA sponsered. You may be correct about why the CIA is doing this. Gain leverage to control everyone.

I have a bit of a different idea. I believe the NWO is creating regime change to eventually start a major revolt in the Middle East. This would be a reason for WW3 and the time for Project Bluebeam and all there other hidden technologies. Once they create millions of deaths all over the World their agenda will be finished. Agenda 21 would be finished and the Georgia Guidestones would be another agenda completed by the Elites.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 

Oh for crying out loud, be afraid, be very afraid, don't step outside of the box or LOOK you will be stamped down by the evil forces of Islam. This site is becoming far too politically polar, and religiously polar. So many threads just trying to work various factions against each other.

The people had a right to do what they did, if in fact they did it and not our own CIA. However if these people want Sharia law, then so be it, its none of your business, if they dont, then they can ask for help and we would then be within rights to offer it.

Christians burned millions to death over the years, where is all the outrage there? In fact I dont put it past christians do murder in the name of fear and control now either. What is the difference? Different color of the same racism?


Oh, the extreme downplay approach with a dash of this site sux nowadays thrown in.
That is a clear sign that you do not like these types of stories posted or people discussing them here. It's a good thing you don't wield a censorship button on this site, that much is clear.

You are not clear what happened in the world are you? "The people had a right to do what they did, if in fact they did it and not our own CIA" you said. How are you supposed to debate something you do not understand? What if they did it knowing the CIA helped in some way but did it anyway?

Toss in a christians were bad boys back in the day and I bet you feel all better now, even though it has no relevance to this thread.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 

Not good,they will go after Israel soon,and the rest,Iran just waiting in the background.Also the other Islam countries,this was what they were waiting for.I,pray it don't come here.But as it is Florida is trying to make it law,it seems.We all knew the MUSLIMS BROTHERHOOD WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER.I,feel for EGYPT,they just wanted freedom,and rights,now this.So where do they go now,and the world?



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2
 


I,think so to.Things are going to change for all of us,watch......America you have been warned,but you turned your head. 2012 will tell us where we are going in government. I,am really worried,for us all. SHARI LAW ,will destroy us all.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


It is entirely relevant. You are being lead around by your nose by the prevailing fear mongering of the present day in order to line the pockets and back the interests of the Machiavellian "hidden interest" of today as much as many others have been in times past. Your inability to see through the shroud of your own ignorance of Machiavelli does not invalidate my response to your thread.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
The democracy in the eyes of the muslim is different then we in the west see it.
It is allready discussed in this thread
Oh Muslims, how much longer.


This is a current event news item of the 19th of April 2011. So no you cannot derail it by saying it is discussed over there or wherever. Nice try with the nothing to see here agenda, which was predictable.


I am not trying to debunk your thread i was merely pointing out that in an previous thread allready was stated that egypt would go the sharia way.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


It is entirely relevant. You are being lead around by your nose by the prevailing fear mongering of the present day in order to line the pockets and back the interests of the Machiavellian "hidden interest" of today as much as many others have been in times past. Your inability to see through the shroud of your own ignorance of Machiavelli does not invalidate my response to your thread.


Which cereal box do I look in to find the decoder ring for your last post?
Muslim Brotherhood had hidden interest to rule Egypt under sharia law. They were outlawed under Mubarak and could only participate in the government under false names and independant parties.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2
 


That's exactly what I think they are planning to do. Create a muslim empire of sorts send the west into a world war against this empire and then amidst or after the war, kick in project blue beam for the icing of the cake to tell you that all this death was unnecessary and in vain since the religions don't exist and that they should embrace the only true god.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
The democracy in the eyes of the muslim is different then we in the west see it.
It is allready discussed in this thread
Oh Muslims, how much longer.


This is a current event news item of the 19th of April 2011. So no you cannot derail it by saying it is discussed over there or wherever. Nice try with the nothing to see here agenda, which was predictable.


I am not trying to debunk your thread i was merely pointing out that in an previous thread allready was stated that egypt would go the sharia way.



It's been an uphill road with these topics, sorry to be defensive.
Well this is a confirmation then as it came from Muslim Brotherhood leaders also.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite
 

I,don't judge,I,just don't want it enforced on me. I,know a lot of AMERICA DON'T WANT IT EITHER. We should be able to do our beliefs,but not enforce on others.But at the same time,we are to go by UNITED STATES LAWS ,not other peoples law,We all have the law of the land here in AMERICA.When you come to AMERICA,you agreed to our laws.Also if the laws are to be changed to SHARI,we the people vote yes or no,and our government,not other nationalities.So,we aren't judging,we are going on our laws here in AMERICA. And that is over half of AMERICA DOESN'T WANT IT. I,do feel we can say,if or not we like that way of life.That's why we have voting here in USA.If we go to their land ,we have to obey their laws,so they should have to obey ours.I,am saying,what all the ISLAM COUNTRIES SAID,they want ISRAEL WIPED OFF AND USA GONE. That's not good,That's why it worries me,it has tried to come to our courts now.I,think it should be voted on,not for the courts to decide.Its that breaking the law of the land here,if the courts allow this to happen.I,do believe if you chose to live here you should have to go by our laws and speak our language,just like we do when we go to their country.They claim they came here,because of our freedom,but then when they get here they want us to change to their ways and belief.They can have their beliefs,to practice their faith,but at the same time when they came to AMERICA,TO BECOME CITIZENS,they agreed to go by our laws of the land.I,just believe in the way a woman is being treated.Also how they are all punished.We here in USA,don't have those laws like them in their countries.If they want them laws and ways,why do they want to live here then? It seems to me,they want change,or they want to change us,so the whole world would be one,ISLAM.If so,one world order,and we lose our freedom of speech and rights.Is this what you want? I,sure don't,I,like all my freedoms,here in AMERICA . But they are slowly disappearing.If America don't speak up,it will change to ONE WORLD ORDER.Like they said,we are changing within,because,we here wouldn't let it happen,if we knew ,or could change it.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic
 


Well I guess my thoughts are manifesting in others as well. You, I and Vensus are all on the same train of thoughts. Funny how the higher mind can reflect with others all across the World. Peace to everyone. We are awakening and the truth will set us free.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


Egyptian people have no right to choose their own governing and financial system, only the US has the right to choose it for them.



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   


but said “enforcement of Sharia punishments will need time and will only come after Islam is planted in every heart and masters the life of the people . . .”


In other words, no time soon.

Looks like OP is looking for a tempest in a tea pot. The "Muslim Brotherhood' are not even in charge in Egypt. The military is.

Yep, this is just another thread for all the Muslim-phobes to spew their hatred.
edit on 19-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Honestly, who the HELL wants sharia law?! If somebody actually wants sharia law they must be either brainwashed, mentally incompetent, or sadistic control freaks. If some Muslim extremist douches tries forcing their violence-prone dogma onto others, I say gun them down where they stand. Personally I'd spit in their face. Imposing religious law is stone age material, not to mention the fact that it's derived from a religion who thinks a pedophile is their savior. You must be insane if you actually think you can force that upon others.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Not only are they succeeding in forcing it on others we helped them by asking an ally who kept the balance in the middle east for 30 years to step down so these twisted religious nut jobs can slide right into power. That entire region is going to be a war zone now. I hope everybody's getting the change they voted for. Idiot's... Islam the religion of peace and good will. lol a religion where they are taught to purposely shake hands with non Muslims using the hand they use to wipe themselves. Among all the other hateful teachings they encourage.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Originally posted by emptyOmind

Originally posted by Maslo

Originally posted by emptyOmind
have they even defined what their definition of sharia law is? because it pretty much varies A LOT


There are numerous schools of thought regarding what is and is not Sharia, with both minor and major disputes between them being common.


In a country where 82 % of muslims support stoning people for adultery and 84 % support death penalty for apostates, guess which one will it be..

pewglobal.org...


how did they get the statistics? did they do a poll? and if they did, did every single person answer? odds are the answer to that question is NO. what you have is a statistic that is either made up (did you know 50 percent of all statistics are made up?) or that is inaccurate due to the fact that the vast majority of the people didn't even participate!

come on man!




edit on 19/4/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)


You can read the pdf next to the title for details. They used a sample of 1000. Results are with an accuracy of +-4%.

Are you aware of the elementary fact that not everyone needs to participate to get statisticaly meaningful result?

edit on 19/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)


not everyone has to participate to get a statically meaningful result, yes that's right. how about a statistically accurate result? i think thats what's in question here you can't just pick a handful of people and assume that everyone thinks like them, that is ignorant



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by emptyOmind

ok it's not an excuse its a fact

take yourself for example, what if you were in a similiar situation where you and your family faced persecution and/or death for standing up to your oppressors? what if they took one of your kids? or your wife? you should think about it as if you were in there shoes, have a little empathy and that might help you to better understand the situation.

and i never said i support the muslim brotherhood, that is what you assumed which is your mistake. i simply believe as dr. king stated, 'all men are created equal' and i refuse to judge anyone based on their religious beliefs


You started out arguing in favor of not being against sharia law.

You tried the innocent appearing trick of "how do you define sharia"
Then moved on to the time honored favorite of marginalizing radicals role by "all muslims are taliban?" and "there are extremists in every religion".
When that didn't work you attempted, and I still can't believe how pathetic this is, "but extremists got all the guns"

And now we move on to a sort of last ditch derailer attempt, ".what if you were in a similiar situation ?"

I'll answer that,
It doesn't matter what I would do, just like it doesn't matter that the radicals got guns, or if all groups have extremists. The fact is sharia law exists, there are historical examples of it's implementation and there are live versions of sharia law out in the wild right now that anyone can go look at to see what it is like. It is backwards and oppressive.

Now we move on to the final trick in your book here. The don't judge people card. "i refuse to judge anyone based on their religious beliefs " you said.

Sharia law is being judged, not a person.
Muslim Brotherhood is being judged, an organization not a person.
So you see there are no people being judged just a system and an organization, much like judging everyones favorites around here, TPTB and the banking system.


its not a trick, it not a card man come on why do i have to trick anyone, i stated how i feel very plainly and if anyone has any arguments about it they can read through the thread and see the truth for themselves.

whats wrong with saying that i don't discriminate against people? since when is standing up for my belief considered a trick or a card? that is so whack, i mean seriously i stand for one of the fundamental principles of unity and you criticize me for it and claim that i'm playing some 'card' or 'trick'


you sir have already painted yourself as someone who discriminates based on religion it wouldn't surprise me if you are a racist also.

you should, GET A LIFE




edit on 20/4/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join