It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Muslims, how much longer?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Before I start I much say this documentary of 48 minutes is a very graphic video.

The Muslims are surpressed by the western nations for more then hunderd years. They did this because the Caliphate of the Muslims was a too greater threat. So France, Britain, Italy and several other nations attacked the Muslims and tried to change them to the republican way of live. By introducing the western alphabet and killing Muslims they tried to eradicate the remains of the Caliphate.

Here is the video and again a warning of its graphic contents.

Editing wouldn't as I hope it would be so here is the link

What is the Caliphate according to wikipedia?

The term caliphate "dominion of a caliph ('successor,')," (from the Arabic خلافة or khilāfa, Turkish: Halife ) refers to the first system of government established in Islam, and represented the political unity of the Muslim Ummah (nation). In theory, it is a constitutional republic (see Constitution of Medina), meaning that the head of state (the Caliph) and other officials are dicate to the people according to Islamic law, which exercises power over their citizens. It was initially led by Muhammad's disciples as a continuation of the political system the prophet established, known as the 'rashidun caliphates'. It represented the political unity, not the theological unity of Muslims as theology was a personal matter. A "caliphate" is also a state which implements such a governmental system.

Sunni Islam dictates that the head of state, the caliph, should be selected by Shura – elected by Muslims or their representatives. Followers of Shia Islam believe the caliph should be an imam descended in a line from the Ahl al-Bayt. After the Rashidun period until 1924, caliphates, sometimes two at a single time, real and illusory, were ruled by dynasties. The first dynasty was the Umayyad. This was followed by the Abbasid, the Fatimid, and finally the Ottoman Dynasty.

The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community believe that the Ahmadiyya Caliphate etablished after the passing of the community's founder Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, is the re-establishment of the Rashdin Caliphate, as prophesized by Muhammad. The current successor to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is Khalifatul Masih V, Mirza Masroor Ahmad residing in London, England.

The caliphate was "the core political concept of Sunni Islam, by the consensus of the Muslim majority in the early centuries."

Source

In the Qur'an the Caliphate is also mentioned...

Qur'an

The following excerpt from the Qur'an, known as the 'Istikhlaf Verse', is used by some to argue for a Quranic basis for Caliphate:

" God has promised those of you who have attained to faith and do righteous deeds that, of a certainty, He will make them Khulifa on earth, even as He caused [some of] those who lived before them to become Khulifa; and that, of a certainty, He will firmly establish for them the religion which He has been pleased to bestow on them; and that, of a certainty, He will cause their erstwhile state of fear to be replaced by a sense of security [seeing that] they worship Me [alone], not ascribing divine powers to aught beside Me. But all who, after [having understood] this, choose to deny the truth – it is they, they who are truly iniquitous!"[24:55] (Surah Al-Nur, Verse 55)

In the above verse the word Khulifa (the plural of Khalifa) has been variously translated as "successors" and "ones who accede to power".

Small subsections of Sunni Islamism argue that to govern a state by Islamic law (Shariah) is, by definition, to rule via the Caliphate, and use the following verses to sustain their claim.

So govern between the people by that which God has revealed (Islam), and follow not their vain desires, beware of them in case they seduce you from just some part of that which God has revealed to you
—[Qur'an 004:049]

O you who believe! Obey God, and obey the messenger and then those among you who are in authority; and if you have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to God and the messenger's rulings, if you are (in truth) believers in God and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end.

Now since the new uprisings in the Arabian and north African countries they are begging to reinstall the Caliphate and according to the following Hadith from Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal can be understood to prophesy two eras of Caliphate.

"Hadhrat Huzaifa narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: Prophethood will remain among you as long as Allah wills. Then Caliphate (Khilafah) on the lines of Prophethood shall commence, and remain as long as Allah wills. Then corrupt/erosive monarchy would take place, and it will remain as long as Allah wills. After that, despotic kingship would emerge, and it will remain as long as Allah wills. Then, the Caliphate (Khilafah) shall come once again based on the precept of Prophethood."

In the above Hadith the first era of Caliphate is commonly accepted by the Muslims as that of the Rashidun Caliphate.

However, though many Muslims would like to re-establish the Caliphate, according to Hadith the Caliphate will be followed by the arrival of the Promised Messiah and Imam Mahdi:

Prophethood will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood.

So all Muslims are crying out to Ummah. "Why not Allah?" you can ask, but they cry out to Allah for Ummah.

The phrase Ummah Wahida in the Qur'an (the "One Community") refers to all of the Islamic world unified. The Quran says: “You [Muslims] are the best nation brought out for Mankind, commanding what is righteous (Ma'ruf - lit. "recognized [as good]") and forbidding what is wrong (Munkar - lit. "unrecognized [as good]")....”.

On the other hand, in Arabic Ummah can also be used in the more Western sense of nation, for example: Al-Umam Al-Muttahida, the United Nations.

The Constitution of Medina, an early document said to have been negotiated by Muhammad in AD 622 with the leading clans of Medina, explicitly refers to Jewish and pagan citizens of Medina as members of the Ummah. The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is the main organization representing the whole Muslim Ummah. In modern Hebrew, the word Ummah (אוּמָה) means "nation".

So a complete Arabic nation under Caliphate rule. That is also the vision of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the president of Iran. You can read that here. The idea of the caliphate should freak out the people; in UK there is Hizb ut Tahrir who publicly claim that their ultimate goal is to suppress all Jews, Christians, all ‘kuffars' known as infidels.

There are some Arabian countries not in uprise but IMHO this will happen soon enough and then the Caliphate will be reinstalled. Or maybe they will uprise as soon as the Caliphate is reinstalled.

The Arab Muslim World is on fire with an Islamic Revolution, and what we hear from the main line media is that they want Democracy. What we the Western World doesn't grasp is that the Arab's understanding of Democracy is not the same as theirs. The short answer to what they want is a 'fast track' to Islamic Sharia (Muslim Law). You see, they don't consider that to be a Dictatorship. They believe that to be the will of their 'god' Allah. But if you were to believe Obama or Clinton, you'd think that the Muslim Arab world is about to turn into a wonderful, peace loving Democratic and free society. Nothing could be further from the truth than that. They want to establish a global Islamic rule called a 'Caliphate', and this does not just take in the Arab region - but the entire world. If you want to appreciate what Democracy means to the Arab World, take a close look at Gaza. You've heard it said that 'a vote does not a democracy make'. Yet there so much more to it than that.

I will conclude this post with a dream or a vision by Jerry Golden. Maybe he is right (hopefully not) but if he is, then there are terribles times ahead within two years.

edit on 9-3-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: video edit

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

That idot in Iran wants to start world war to bring back hid dead and rotten Mohamud . I do believe that he will start war but his Mahdi won't be back .I would seem that Mohammad plaguerised the Old Testament but their version of the Antichrist has a name it's Dajjal . I suppose you know that the Muslims will almost over run Israel until Israel uses it's Nukes .Then Russia will be dragged down to put a stop to it . I don't believe that our Muslim president will be able to institue Sharia law before then . Still the Arab Oil nations are trying to buy their Islam into America

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
WOOHOO! I'm belted up and ready to rock and roll. I got me bunches o nakid mo' n aisha pics I'm a be handin out.
Where do I send my addy? Look me up, Darryl Harb, I'm in the book

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
if I was a world leader I would wipe em all out. Bring it on!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i for one will never believe in islam or anything remotely close to it.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

First off I appreciate the effort you put in creating this thread. However, I think you are making some rather broad strokes about Islam and Muslims as a whole.[I'm not sure if that was your intention or not] I'll admit I have issues with Extremists. [Of Any religious sect].

I think for better or worse that Video is just meant to scare. Scare Weaker minded Muslims into thinking they will miss the boat so to speak unless they hop on the Islam is a victim bandwagon and or to scare the West into thinking there is an impending DOOM or upcoming clash with the Islamic world.

All based on FEAR.

People FEAR the unknown, always have and always will.

Just my .02

PEACE
Slay

edit on 9-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

...Really? You would kill 1.5 billion human beings, over what amounts to a minor doctrinal difference. Not just you, but apparently whatever simpleton gave you a star.

No doubt, while you were typing this garbage, you were considering Muslims to be evil and inhuman and barbarous. The hypocrisy is astounding.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
what do all you Muslim-haters think about what's going on in the Middle East and Northern Africa right now?

We're talking women and the younger generations fighting the old dogmatic control of Islam... Islam (what Muslims practice) is changing, people are changing!

the hatred I see toward Muslims around here is sorta like hating ALL men because some man raped a woman once. the terrorists are not gonna get y'all... you can come out now and see the positive changes in our world.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by MasterAndrew

...Really? You would kill 1.5 billion human beings, over what amounts to a minor doctrinal difference. Not just you, but apparently whatever simpleton gave you a star.

No doubt, while you were typing this garbage, you were considering Muslims to be evil and inhuman and barbarous. The hypocrisy is astounding.

@ "minor doctrinal differences."

Are you speaking of the "minor doctrinal difference" between Shia and Sunni, both of whose favorite bombing target is the MOSQUE of the opposition while their "brethren" are inside kneeling in prayer to God? You want to talk about hypocrisy? Start there. "Thou shat not kill" remember? (Even the video makes this clear, that Muslims are FORBIDDEN to kill other Muslims @ 24:20.) Chew on that for a while as you are considering the definition of hypocrisy.

Sadly, Muslims are too busy killing each other to form a new, multi-country political union. They can't even get along with each other within the borders of their own countries much less internationally.

So, good luck with the whole caliphate thing. Personally, I predict Fail of the epic kind.

edit on 3/9/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

The Koran states YOU SHALL KILL THE INFIDEL WHERE EVER YOU SHALL FIND HIM . You people treat your women like cattle or dogs . You also use them as human shields and then open fire knowing they will get shot . Cowards!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedrichNeecher

Good example of a muslim way of thinking . Your turban is too tight .

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
hey guys, how about we look at what arab muslims watch on their tvs. I'm sure we wont see any women in their films and song.

3arabtv

oh wow, beutiful girls with no scarves, arabs got talent, they made their own version haha.

omg they know how to party, how come we dont see them in the news?

hah even saudi are partyin in dubai, check this dude out pouring money on a singer like a true arab.

how about we look at some arabic songs, heres one from a lebanese singer

another song

no violence in their adverts?

advert for MacDonald in eygpt.

most muslims are peaceful people trying to get by just like you and I, there are extremists out there but there are also night clubs in syria, you can drink alcohol in iraq, you can walk naked on the Moroccan beach, and you can do all that in dubai!

add: i would like to say that i enjoy watching western films on arabic tv channels, because they sensor the inappropriate/sex parts which make it good when you have family/children around. countries you should look out for are really yemen, somalia, saudi arabia, afghanistan and pakistan...
edit on 9/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: add

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Never mind

edit on 9-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Thermo Klein

The Koran states YOU SHALL KILL THE INFIDEL WHERE EVER YOU SHALL FIND HIM . You people treat your women like cattle or dogs . You also use them as human shields and then open fire knowing they will get shot . Cowards!

first off, I am a person who simply cares about peace and justice, I am not one of "you people" (Muslim) simply because I'm aware of what's going in the world.

Also, just as women and the 20-somethings in the Middle East and Africa are fighting the typical harshness of Islam, try this on for size, SimonPeter....

there are PLENTY of horrific things in the Bible, for example Deut. 22. Would you take a woman into the street and stone her to death if she is not a virgin on her wedding day? This is NOT a practiced thing in Christianity and has not been for a VERY, VERY long time. Please don't assume that everything in the Qur'an is taken literally.

I know, I know... Jesus said ignore the old Testament... so maybe you can start embracing Evolution (Genesis)...

you;re a hypocrit - try listening to the sermon on the mount and living like a Christian, SimonPeter, and stop the hate.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Most of the replies I see here do not understand the meaning of this post.
I am not a Muslim hater. As you can see in the documentary, the western countries are allready massacring the Muslims and they now want to go back to old way of Muslim of life and teachings. I am not saying Muslims are bad, I am merely stating that they are mad about the way they are treated the last century.

And soon they will do paybacktime.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Turkey and the Restoration of the Caliphate --- Source
Tunisia: one of the new parties wants Caliphate and Sharia --- Source
And other countries are following too.

Egypt wants it badly they say: The Egyptian army must intervene in Libya to end the bloody massacres and prevent intervention by foreign powers --- Source. The Turks also wanted to send their army with strings attached offcourse, EU membership. Obama said to back up Turkey for invading Libya (Source) but America is no EU member and thus has no vote in this.
Joel Richardson of WorldNetDaily is very clear in his vision.(Source)

Many analysts today are expressing well-justified fears that the House of Saud will fall into the hands of Islamist revolutionaries resulting in a massive stab to the Achilles' heal of the Western economy. Although this scenario will eventually take place, it is yet several years away. While the collapse of the Saudi regime and the $10-per-gallon gasoline that would result is a surely fearful prospect, for now, the much more immediate danger is Yeni Osmanli: the New Ottomans and the catastrophic impact this will have on the region, on the United States and the entire globe.

Many analysts today are expressing well-justified fears that the House of Saud will fall into the hands of Islamist revolutionaries resulting in a massive stab to the Achilles' heal of the Western economy. Although this scenario will eventually take place, it is yet several years away. While the collapse of the Saudi regime and the $10-per-gallon gasoline that would result is a surely fearful prospect, for now, the much more immediate danger is Yeni Osmanli: the New Ottomans and the catastrophic impact this will have on the region, on the United States and the entire globe.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I disagree my Dutch friend _

You think the muslim countries are going to fight back ?

How ? When they are dying at the hands of American , UK and Dutch soldiers ?

This is the crusade part 2 but not over religion bro , this time its about depopulation .

I repeat the only way we will ever get freedom is if we unite as ONE race .

The elite have no allegiance to muslims OR westerners .

edit on 10-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

I disagree my Dutch friend _

You think the muslim countries are going to fight back ?

How ? When they are dying at the hands of American , UK and Dutch soldiers ?

This is the crusade part 2 but not over religion bro , this time its about depopulation .

I repeat the only way we will ever get freedom is if we unite as ONE race .

The elite have no allegiance to muslims OR westerners .

edit on 10-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

I agree with you that only by unity as one race there can be peace.
It's a pity the sharia followers aren't at that same level. They want the whole world under Muslim rule and according to the Qur'an this can only be achieved by force.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Bro , I've lived in the Netherlands, Spain and the UK around a lot of muslims .

The ones I know are like you and me , good guys who like to be social and brotherly .

Obviously if this wasnt the case for me I might think differently .

Can I just share with you my opinion that organised religion has been a tool with which the elite have enslaved and divided the people . This is not to say it has affected all this way .

In my experience You will find many muslim guys drinking Amstel and smoking White Widow lol .

You must have heard of Opgezwolle right ?

Peace to the Human Race .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join