It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you say overpopulation doesn't exist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this growth is unnatural.

If you haven't guessed, i am talking about the industrial revolution that has increased the production rates of almost every comodity that a human being needs to function and with that growth in production came the inevitable growth in population.

I know that a lot of people will start bashing this thread because some will say i'm with the elites, others will say that i was paid to write this but i can assure you as much as i can that, that is not the case.

I won't bash this thread because of any of that. I'll bash it because its wrong. You need to take a class on statistics and population growth (population of anything). The earth's population isn't what it is because of overpopulation or cities. The birth rates are in decline all over the world and the birth rates were higher in previous generations. Population increases are caused by birth rates. You don't see many NY in 2011 having 15 kids but just few generations ago it was common for people in the south to have 15 or more siblings.

There might one day be overpopulation but we are no where near that yet. If its overpopulated where you live then move. Get out of the city and you'll see for yourself that its a big big world ruled by few people with tiny brains.

By the way, if you didn't understand what I meant - 1% of 7,000,000,000 is 70,000,000. 1% of 1,000,000,000 is 10,000,000. Notice the 70,000,000 is 7x the amount of the 10,000,000. In other words, the more people you have the more people you make. Population Growth
edit on 4/19/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Don't forget about population density!
That nasty terrible thing!
D:
ONOZ!
Wikipedia.org "Population Density"
I agree with you about moving out of the densely populated area.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join