It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bottomless pit.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
reply to post by mac420

What ever you say.
I used to be FBI.

No #!? How hard was Quantico? I heard that # is hard, have you met Mulder or Scully?

see i can haz sarcasms too!

now lets get back to the point, I'm sorry I made a relevant post, but I thought intelligent discussions were preferred on the ATS community. my bad.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't think you grasp what I'm getting at, since you're nitpicking the biblereferences...and I'm fully aware of what a r stretch my theory is thx. But how else would you explain that this particular bloodline survived thousands of years...luck?...or the fact that civilizations prospered, grew and then were suddenly wiped out. Maybe we are indeed cattle being raised and fattened for the slaughter.
edit on 18-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

didnt mean to come off as a dick, but i am now a pagan (or close enough to it) and the pentagram gets a lot of unneeded flack because people don't know the history of the symbol. I just had to set that straight, any misinformation about it hurts it you know?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

but my theory....possibly Hollow Earth? lol I have no idea, this world is full of marvels and strange # lol.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by dude69

didnt mean to come off as a dick, but i am now a pagan (or close enough to it) and the pentagram gets a lot of unneeded flack because people don't know the history of the symbol. I just had to set that straight, any misinformation about it hurts it you know?

Ouh...I didnt mean you...I meant Mr:sarcasm Poopdawg.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

To be honest, i was just trying to make friendships.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

reply to post by dude69

To be honest, i was just trying to make friendships.

Ouh...sorry...you never know on here

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

I am Friendship Nazi, NO FRIENDSHIP FOR YOU!

lol thats cool i usually misread # on forums all the time lol

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This would kind of make the movie Predator a whole new experience

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oh...so you meant like...by angel, aliens will come down and just get their underground buddies out??? ...oh yeah...that didn't cross my mind, but also possible. Maybe both oO, comet plus aliens

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

reply to post by dude69

but my theory....possibly Hollow Earth? lol I have no idea, this world is full of marvels and strange # lol.

No idea too...I was thinking more along the lines of just some underground base where some other lifeform lives?? oO......the greys...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

we can only hope

I'd say with the bombardment of everything extra terrestrial in the last 6 months disclosure should be coming soon.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Maybe this is referring to the money pit.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Just noticed...this would also put weird teachings by Jesus like: " He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57“As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me. 58“This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.” into a whole, yet more plausible perspective.

Maybe those who manage to topple the elite and...eat them oO...will be spared and " live forever " as the new sacred bloodline?...

Actually...it would make everything in the bible make more sense: " But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up " ...Spaceship entering earth's atmosphere...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Hahah I was being sarcastic.
Friends are nice though

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by dude69

Hahah I was being sarcastic.
Friends are nice though

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by dude69

we can only hope

I'd say with the bombardment of everything extra terrestrial in the last 6 months disclosure should be coming soon.

Hmyeah...guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Hey dude69 - Interesting theory. Kind of like Independence Day meets the Exorcist, huh?

Could it be, that I don't know how many years ago Aliens visited us, instructed the " chosen" people...gave them knowledge of mathematics,architecture and whatnot aswell as accurate depiction of astrological future events and instructions to carry out until that day in order to feast on humanity every couple of thousand years while they live in their underground base and wait? That would explain all the weird Illuminati rituals and numerology and the beastly things the Illuminati does, but maybe they're just doing the bidding for their alien-overlords cause their lifes are on the line aswell.

It COULD be, I suppose. I think you're mainly good here aside from limiting yourself to 'aliens' and feasting on humanity every couple thousand years. I personally don't see a need to bring actual ETs into it. Someone else posted a good thread I need to finish reading through the other day (Aliens have not contacted us, therefore theres nothing to disclose that I'm inclined to agree with. Sure, space is big and the odds would suggest there are other species out there, but our corner of it is tiny with not such good odds.

I take the ET phenomenon as a spiritual/inter-dimensional situation (likely some threads on the Collins Elite around here somewhere...) and view the thing as a whole fraud. I don't think there will be any physical feasting upon humanity, and I don't think they're from other planets. Otherwise, I think you're close.

I could be wrong, granted - just my opinion. But yes, I do believe something beyond the people themselves is motivating certain ones in power to do unpleasant things, whether or not they're aware of the reasoning.

Side note - as far as reptilians in underground bases, a fun idea I've been playing around with lately (PROBABLY dated, already...) is that they could be native to earth, as could many other species usually ID'd as ETs, and with the number of UFO sightings that also involve water (USOs), the percentage of earth covered in it, and how little we know about the oceans, they could have been here all along as an old highly-advanced society.

That got sidetracked, sorry. I think the reptilian phenomena could also well tie into 'the serpent' from Genesis. Allergy medicine's got me a bit scrambled this afternoon, sorry.

This is way out there I know lol, but it would explain a whole lot.
It would explain the sudden dissappearance of ancient prospering cultures, the sudden knowledge of mathematics and astrology...The strange rise and fall in population numbers...all those weird stories about man-eating giants...

I'll go yes & no on this one. I personally think the spiritual/inter-dimensional angle actually resolves it all cleanly, along with my unorthodox interpretations of the bible. With the two creation accounts in Genesis as well as choice of hebrew words used, there's actually a possibility of an original creation of all things, then a gap of time for humanity to either develop to an amazing degree (ancient/lost civilizations, signs of past nuclear destruction, etc.) and destroy itself either on its own or with the assistance of/conflict with or involving these spiritual/inter-dimensional beings - then a re-creation as per the 2nd genesis account some odd thousands of years ago.

These entities would also have a vested interest in passing themselves off as biologicals or otherwise foreign but natural creatures, as well as partaking in the creation of various other religions - or other religions may have just come about as witness to the crazy things taking place back in these days. Giants, etc., appear to have a foundation in this world from the coupling of these beings with humans. Double dentition, polydacty, etc. are common themes in most giant lore I'M familiar with and indicate either direct genetic manipulation, or the introduction of 'alien' genetics from these beings.

The mentioned numerology the Illuminati seem to whorship and abide by and the fact that these bloodlines have survived thousands of years and have been at it for thousands of years...Are they merely instructed farmers to breed and fatten us cattle for the slaughter??? oO

Again, I'll go yes and no here. I don't think there will be any literal slaughter as far as feasting on us, but I believe it's definitely part of an unpleasant plan. As far as how these families have maintained power for so long and why they're doing the things they're doing, my opinion is summed up well from the book of Matthew in the bible:

Mat 4:8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. Mat 4:9 And he said to him, "All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me."

Great post, this is the kind of stuff I love thinking about. It truly is such a wide, weird world out there and these are but a few of the amazing (or terrifying) things for us to try to figure out!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Great OP,

Firstly, I like to stress the fact the most people don't believe in supernatural side of things. But as for some of us, it has been the way of life. So to try to understand these mysteries, you have to have an open mind approach. I believe this to be the truth, an it has been hidden from us by the elites. As they do not want us to know the secrets and forge us this material world, that we call home. They would rather have us work for them as slaves and rather have their agendas push forth to fulfillment.

These short videos you may find interesting.
Decide for yourselves:

The Hexagon symbol and the Satan Connection:

Part 1: The hexagon origins and it's hidden meaning.

Part 2: Who is Quetzalcoatl?

And the "Locust" as described in the bible revelations.

The Mayan, Egypt and Atlantis connection, or should we say the fallen angels (Anunaki) that come upon earth
gave mankind fascinating technology, that enable them to build this amazing megalithic structures, such as the pyramids, Stonehenge, Easter Island statues, etc, etc... to name a few.

Next video shows a Mayan elder who speaks of the return of their gods....hmmmm

I'll let you figure out the puzzle for yourselves, but be sure to have an open mind. Try to connect the dots....you'll get the general picture.

Peace

edit on 18-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

edit on 19/4/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join