It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No worries! about SHTF...here is why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Some of us here believe in parallel universes...( physics 101) and multi "yous" so why not different outcomes for 2012?

one of you will survive and thrive... (if they kill us we die.. its that simple)
one of you will just keep on as though nothing happens.. (it wont) one of you will uprise and fight
one of you will be "raptured" into the arms of Jesus
one of you will be abducted by aliens and molested in hell..

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN... This is what I believe... Remember TPTB can control ALL of "yous"

I am prepared to live, I am prepared if I do not survive.....This "world" will start over with a whole new cast...Just live today, enjoy life, do not worry... this paly is nearing the final act... for "all of the "yous" in your dementions.......

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I believe this to be untrue.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Ever heard of quantum immortality? Check that out, you might not have anything to worry about ever

This article does a nice job of describing it
www.xamuel.com...
edit on 18-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Ever heard of quantum immortality? Check that out, you might not have anything to worry about ever

Yes, we are imortal beings on a spiritual journey in temporary bodies of "mass".... Thanks for the post!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

bluestar.ranch it's so true: a lot of people spend a lot of time worrying about a lot of things that never happen. aside from online topicality we toss about, in every day life, some people seem to worry their lives away. i realized what you are talking about not long ago myself. i feel better for it. unloaded a bunch of b.s. hang-ups from the past, i just let it go. flushed the toilet. tired of dragging baggage around.

yesterday is gone. tomorrow never comes. right here, right now is all we got. enjoying the moment is good stuff. most things i don't give a damn about any more. few things really matter in life. what i enjoy the most is when family gets together, for a holiday or a family event, like a wedding. it feels so good to be surrounded by people you care the most about. these are the happiest days of my life.

sure, i'm still very Be Prepared. i live in the moment, but i'm not silly.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I do not agree, one element of this that I just cant escape. these bastards have a plan. otherwise, they would deviate from the script - but notice no matter how loco what they have to say, its accepted as gospel.
so if the SHTF is all part of the plan.
I do know, every time they raise the temperature by one degree's - more and more Americans have had enough. that tells me that the SHTF scenario is part of the plan - its just not in the right timing. now why would the timing be wrong. humm, I see all the state apparatus inplace to deal with SHTF scenario. hummm, notice they keep upscaling their abilities. who can blame them - Americans have purchased more fire power than the state did and its at war with two countries -- the good news is, they are working with 4 years old munitions - what that says is their stockpiles of weapons are getting newer and newer. *when you see military munitions - check the date of production. and the economy was desired to be extremely soft - forcing our youth into service - just to find employment - they have to put their lives on the line. for us...??? -- no, of the 20 or so military personnel I have had the pleasure of talking with - only 2 believe washingtons story.... now, think about that a minute.
the people are on the same page - and the government is the odd guy out.. the question is why...?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch

one of you will be "raptured" into the arms of Jesus
one of you will be abducted by aliens and molested in hell..

You forgot to mention that in one you will be abducted by Santa, sliced, packed in more christmas packages and sent all over the galaxy as a christmas present...

I believe this to be true. No, really.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

that was a good article , It gets you to think outside the box , there are so many possibility that could happen after you die , that's why death is the biggest mystery of all

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

and then your back to recorded history. and no writer wrote of this man Jesus during his life. its all on faith. something so important as the after life, I would hope for more than just faith.
and then that leads you to Luxor, and the story of Horus. and the Tora the story Joseph. but what we call the 10 commandments is actually a re-write of the Egyptian book of the dead. but Moses did bring Laws down the mountain almost 600 of them.
edit on 20-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join