It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There here!!! Numorous big ufo's seen clearly in sky in St. Petersburg!! Government confimed it!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hey guys!

This seems maybe scifi to alot of you. But my ex girlfriend who lives in St. Petersburg just called me and told me she is seeing big ufo's near her house the whole week. Thousands of people see them clearly. Not lights but actual ships. She is scared as hell and the russian government / president actually confirmed it!! It's on the news everything. She is atm looking for links of the news so i can show you it's real. She will also film it next time they are there again. I gave her tips on how to film so it will be absolutely clear it's real.
It's up to you to believe me till i provide the evidence ofcourse, i understand fully it seems bull#. But my ex will never ever tell bull#. She is a very respectful girl who wouldn't put people and specially me on the wrong track.
That said, i wouldn't either. Im a guy who always wants evidence i don't believe anything right away. Trust me on this.

I will provide all links and video's as soon as i can. Hold on with negative comments till i provide this please.
This is real guys, they are here (or government secret ops whatever) but the ships are real!! I wanted to share this already because im so exited it's finally happening!

Stay tuned!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretsUnfold

Yes well... no flags until you do...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

links ! links !!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

Yes well... no flags until you do...

Unless the stupid weirdos see your post I mean ...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

post by SecretsUnfold
she is seeing big ufo's near her house the whole week.

Big UFO ships in the sky of St. Petersburg all week and this is the first we here of it .... excuse my skepticism but I find that hard to believe .
How long are we going to have to wait for the video ? , or maybe a link to a supporting story .

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here are some vids within the last 3 weeks:

link   
marking my spot on this one.

If you fail to prove anything... then I think you will be banned or no one will look into your threads, for hoaxing !

Tisk tisk

edit on 17-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

link   
Im getting excited! lol..dont get my hopes up!

link   
I predict...pictures/videos of indiscernible, perhaps fuzzy, dots of light in the sky.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So your X has been seeing them all week you say. And we have no video's of said ships. I think this thread is a hoax. And if I am wrong-----I dont think I am wrong.
And to all the idiots flagging this crap deny ignorance once in awhile.

link   
reply to post by gortex

Tsk... It will take as long as it takes.

You know its hard to iron out those rendering issues.

link   
Pics and links or you're full of BS. Just curious, St. Pete, FL or St. Pete, Russia?

ps

Links to unimpressive video appeared while I was typing. My bet is still BS.
edit on 17-4-2011 by wasco2 because: to add

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
heres a few vids from a couple weeks ago....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 17/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i guess i wasnt the first one that went to find some videos.....but whats up with all the flags and stars already? really? thers nothing in his post but hearsay and it should be flagged up like that? i just went to look for news about this happening this week in russian newspapers and news sites and nothing is on them about aliens at all...i doubt he will be able to provide any links because none exist...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Amazing videos ! No clue as to what they could be , but I recommended that you watch them all the way through.Some of the best Ive seen. Also the OP is being truthful. The second video includes LIVE coverage on a Russian news station.To state the obvious here , if its on live TV it can not be cgi. Something is in the skys over St. Petersburg.
edit on 17-4-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i'd like too see the news reports not crap vids if the news and goverment are saying there real then why hasnt any other country heard about it ?????

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The OP can contact me when they have their evidence.

Till then, thread closed.

top topics

join