It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best DVD ripping software?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
when i was a windoze guy i used to use dvdshrink,

free, simple and fast

www.dvdshrink.org...

also comes with a guide

www.mrbass.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
hiii
u may use....
1. magic dvd ripper
2.3herosoft dvd ripper
3.imtoo dvd ripper
lifehacker.com...
www.imtoo.com

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hello Friend,I will Recommend a product of DVD Ripper for you:Xinfire DVD Ripper Ultimate- It is a professional DVD Ripper Software enabling users to create DVD masterpieces, rip & convert any DVD with protection to various video/audio formats compatible with most popular mobile devices.

edit on 29-7-2013 by cayci because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
if you're willing to spend a few bucks i suggest Xilisoft DVD Ripper this is an "out-of-the-box" program and i am assuming you want something quick and easy? if so this is probably one of the best programs to start with because it has preferences for just about every device known so you don't have to know very much to get the desired format you need all you need to know is what device you want your video to play on.

i've seen "handbrake" suggested and it is a great app for quality output so if you're willing to learn a little i definitely agree with that suggestion as well, it's free and can give you very high quality video.

i also would like to suggest XBMC | Open Source Home Theatre Software, it's an open source, free, media server.. meaning any file whether it's pic's, music, movies, tv shows.. etc.. you have on your computer you can just stream it to your game consoles and you can even stream from your android phone, it just makes things easier in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
For most quick video format conversions I turn to "convert m2ts". It handles most of the stuff I want to do when I don't want to get into the details of demuxing and encoding.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Here is a tool named handbrake.fr... that i used for 1 year, it works good for me ...totally free

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Here are 3 solid paid DVD ripping programs.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join