It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Want 80% OF US Dead - Bob Chapman Economist.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

yes, how long has it been since they came up for air?

reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

80% of the us pop gone?

the rest of the world intact? lol, door's open! make yo bad self at home!

edit on 18-4-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
TO THE ELITE :

I am part of the 80% you want to kill. KNOW THIS : You are the 100% of people GOD Himself will make cease to exist.

In the name of Jesus, amen.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I always find it amazing that all of these doom video's always come with a "recommendation" of what to buy from a website "Affiliated" to them.

The worlds gonna end, buy this now... Doesn't it seem strange to you guys that someone who really believes the world is going to end is concerned about making loads of money? Yes I know this guy says he is retired, yet still trying to get people to buy gold sovereigns, and why? what use is gold sovereigns after the proverbial crap hits the fan?

Do you think you could turn up at my house and trade with me with your gold sovereign? What will you do, offer me the sovereign for a couple of tins of food? How much do they cost? Do you think you will cuts bits off it and offer them to me? I cant eat gold, I cant burn it to keep warm, I can't build a shelter out of it, I cant use it as a medicine so what trade value does it have to me?

If the SHTF, who will have the most power, the one with all the gold, or the one with all the books?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

If 80% of US pop went bye bye I somehow doubt that the rest would be in tact. Be assurred of that!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2
reply to post by TheMaverick

Who's gonna wait on the other 20% when they go out to eat, who's gonna work and pay taxes,another words, who's gonna be their slaves if we are all dead

An article came out today that says 50% of Americans PAY NO TAXES AT ALL.

You could wipe out the correct half of America and do little except see most of the welfare budget disappear overnight. Many of these people do no work at all and contribute to the country only negatively. The tax income would stay the same.

So much of the overall taxes are paid by the top earners, percentage-wise, that I'm sure if the proper 80% were taken out, the amount NOT being paid out all of a sudden (in social programs) would more than compensate for the slight decrease in what is coming in.

I'm not for genocide or anything
but statistically speaking, it makes total sense.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
...Yes I know this guy says he is retired, yet still trying to get people to buy gold sovereigns, and why? what use is gold sovereigns after the proverbial crap hits the fan?

Do you think you could turn up at my house and trade with me with your gold sovereign? What will you do, offer me the sovereign for a couple of tins of food? ...

If the SHTF, who will have the most power, the one with all the gold, or the one with all the books?

Sorry for the edit. This cracked me up. My dad said the same thing. "If it gets so bad we're down to precious metals, how the #### am I going to use a gold brick to buy milk? I don't think we're going to be buying groceries with gold shavings."

His solution is to buy silver instead. LOL My solution is to move money into a variety of foreign currencies/markets. In the hopes that SOMEWHERE, SOME COUNTRY will have a working economy.

If not, we'll all be in the same boat together!

If we get down to a completely melted economy, I think we'll be on a barter (not gold) system through the worst of it, much like the Great Depression. And the most important commodities (fresh food, medicine) can't be stockpiled. What good is 600 pounds of beans of you need antibiotic?

Furthermore, what #ing good is a 5-pound can of beans for a family of four? Really? I dare you to open a 5-pound can of beans and eat it before it goes bad without electricity. DUH.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Schkeptick because: (added last two paragraphs)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'm inclined to believe this, actually. Bob's an intelligent guy and he's seen their statements regarding these things, as anyone could find online. The only thing that keeps me from totally believing it is the fact that it would be very hard to cover up an event of that magnitude, and those in 'control' would have a very large population of very angry friends and family members who had lost 80% of their loved ones. You wanna see a revolt? When everyone loses 80% of everyone they know, it becomes personal and they better cover their tracks well. Also, any speculation on what method they'd be using to put this into motion? I think that if they ARE sane, TPTB will enact this over a long period of time by sterilizing the population and slowly dwindling the numbers down. A police state or pandemic flu would have too many people asking questions, methinks.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Yours seems like a sensible solution to me
but my point was more how all these doom sayers are always selling a solution, its just a form of extreme marketing and I doubt the validity of any argument made when it is a thinly disguised sales pitch.

having said that, the world economy does seem to be in a big mess, especially for the USA, quantitative easing is always a mistake, it didn't work in post WW1 Germany (look at how that ended up) It hasn't worked in Zimbabwe, with its inflation % in the millions. Here in the UK they have done the same thing and were seeing high inflation also.

With the BRICS and DAVOS both calling for an end to the US $ as the reserve currency things could be very very bad for the US, and most of the West also

I can't understand why this doesn't get more coverage, with China, Russian India and others calling for the change it is a distinct possibility it will happen and the effects could be disastrous, world economies will on the brink if the current reserves they hold in US dollars become worthless

I notice how MSM simply does not report this at all, or its implications

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Double post I am sorry please delete
edit on 18-4-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: double post

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_raven_mind_body_soul
I'm inclined to believe this, actually. Bob's an intelligent guy and he's seen their statements regarding these things, as anyone could find online. The only thing that keeps me from totally believing it is the fact that it would be very hard to cover up an event of that magnitude, and those in 'control' would have a very large population of very angry friends and family members who had lost 80% of their loved ones. You wanna see a revolt? When everyone loses 80% of everyone they know, it becomes personal and they better cover their tracks well. Also, any speculation on what method they'd be using to put this into motion? I think that if they ARE sane, TPTB will enact this over a long period of time by sterilizing the population and slowly dwindling the numbers down. A police state or pandemic flu would have too many people asking questions, methinks.

I think...these elite f'ers have been at it for what...1000 of years now?...Undoubtedly they must have secret knowledge of civilizations before ours...civilizations that perhaps were more advanced than ours?...I think...whenever some cataclysmic event occurs these bozos just go hide in a cave, then come up again and the whole Ish starts over again.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Depopulation isnt only achieved through genocide. Feminism and contraception worked well to keep the birth rate at 2.1 children per women in America and even less in much of Europe. It isnt white America and Europe that is growing. The goal is to get other countries on the program.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
that guy has it right. but if the us wanted a one world government they should have let hitler take over in ww2.. then they could have eventually got an american into power and start ruling. thats the way of doing it. jus take over every other country. of course there are countries that would not go easily. hope to hear this guys not the crazy one

Germany was about to pay off its war debts to the bankers and become a sovreign nation again. The goal in WW II was among other goals elminating the sovreignty of Germany.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

mmm so in other words, yuor saying its perfectly ok for the secratary fo treasurey, like under bush in 2008 to pull anr army of dunbar trucks up to the federal reserve, and take another $800 billion???? of YUORs and MINE tax money? so the banks can survive? thats insane and greedy.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

Originally posted by coldkidc
reply to post by infojunkie2

There would still be 19.999% on the population left to wait on them.
Why would they need the lower 80% any longer? Hell, they've practically told us that we're only considered "The Eaters" wasting space & resources

makes sense,I guess I was thinking that the 20% were the elite.

The elite are at most, 1%. It's hard to be "elite" if there's no one under you...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
if you kill off all the Elite class then you have no more problems with them killing us off. its not the Elite class that makes the world go around, its we the little people that do ALL the work......they won't be missed

the quicker they are the extinguished the sooner ALL our lives will go back to normal.

DO YOUR DUTY FOR ALL OF HUMANITY

LOL! We don't need to kill Them. We can just remove money by flooding our society with energy (see my two threads about Entropy and Ethical parties...linked in my sig). This will spread power evenly - no more power over others - and will give all of Us autonomous power over self.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_raven_mind_body_soul
I'm inclined to believe this, actually. Bob's an intelligent guy and he's seen their statements regarding these things, as anyone could find online. The only thing that keeps me from totally believing it is the fact that it would be very hard to cover up an event of that magnitude, and those in 'control' would have a very large population of very angry friends and family members who had lost 80% of their loved ones.

You think ?

What about last years BP spill, what about Fukishima, theres going to be a lot of knock on deaths over the next decade or so because of those two events alone. I don't think it would be as hard to set up as you imagine.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 211220121111

The People In Power Are Certfiably Insane
Are they now? So you would argue that continuing down this path of overpopulation and constant destruction of the environment as we need to supply more people with resources, is actually the sane option? You do realize we aren't going to slow down our reproduction rates, we can complain and talk about it all we want, but just like everything else we'll "just let it be" and realize the true extent of the problem after it's already too late. At least they have a plan to save this Earth from our destructive ways. I don't think their plan is necessarily humane or the right thing to do...but it will be the ONLY thing they can do if we don't wake up.

I've come to realize that "they" are most likely VERY intelligent people, so there has to be logic to everything they do...but it seems they are also greedy and take their position in society to mean they are some sort of God...higher beings than us mere mortals, I think it all revolves around certain bloodlines...it's more than just simple satanism imo though... and these egotistical beliefs they hold cause them to exert extreme amount of greed and a view that we don't deserve the knowledge they possess...knowledge that I believe could instantly move man-kind into an age of peace and enlightenment...but instead they choose to use that knowledge to manipulate us like insignificant ants trapped in a freakin ant-farm.

edit on 18-4-2011 by 211220121111 because: (no reason given)

The thing to remember though is that it is largely mega corporations that continue to 'destroy' the environment on a grand scale, companies owned (at the top) by these same ELITISTS, and too it is they who have pushed this consumerism for the masses to consume as much as possible for ELITIST profit. So now? 'they' want to reverse it all and start 'downsizing'??? Why is this???

I think it is because the 'theys' feel they now have all of the power and money they could ever conceivably need and the herd isn't needed around in such great numbers to keep it all going, just a much smaller fraction. In fact they would much rather have the masses crowded into large more easily penned in cities and the open natural countryside for themselves and 'theirs'. A return to the wilds without the 'useless eaters', look how it is happening already.

Too, this many people starting to become 'awakened' from the vast available sources of information and starting to link up (at least in mind) now pose a direct threat (or so they feel) to their hundreds of year old (or more) ability to rule and I think they feel the time must be now before this challenge get's to far advanced.

Are 'they' intelligent, well likely, but maybe so was Hilter, Stalin, Mao, and maybe even the "Zodiac Killer' for all I know, but this doesn't make them particularly well suited to run other peoples lives in a humane way.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
reply to post by fooks

Dont think they will have a problem in ensuring their protection. And no I dont think that anyone will make a move on the US. Nor to I really think that it would be possible to wipe out 80% of the populas without self destruction!
But who knows.
they could do it right now while they are dumping their chemtrails all over the planet perfecting their volumes.....fuchashimas dumping radioactivity everywhere, why not just dump some from some supertankers over all our heads and blame it on the japanese, how the hell would we know????

its just that simple, why do you think the US government never had a safety plan for us, like the swiss and the russians did? because they never wanted us to have a safety net or protection against them when it came time to rid themselves of us

Yes these will be the methods, so many still don't seem to understand, we are talking not only about the past methods of keeping population in check and using war and famine and disease, but taking these things high tech and using 'soft kill' methods, reducing food production through weather engineering, loss of pollinators, creating new diseases in the hundeds of bio-weapons labs, lowering fertility with all manner of GMO and pesticide fertility reducing agents, upping toxic vaccines with health and fertility destroying adjuvants, creating 'natural disasters' through stealth weapons cloaked behind plausible deniability, the list of tools to induce the 'slow kill' and population reduction is vitrtually endless now with the advances in technology, it's like using Terro for ants, the ants think they are being well cared for and fed, little do they know. Most human 'ants' will never know what hit them ,why they can't conceive and why the earth has suddenly been torn apart by every manner of 'natural disaster' and plague. And this is but the start.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join