It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]WOOOHOOO Sarah Palin announces run for Presidency[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
She quit as governor,why would anyone see that as a good trait of a leader??

I only wish Obama had that trait...

OT- I don't think she is stupid at all. I think her accent and the way she talks makes some think she is less than intelligent. I will be watching what she says closely. Same for Trump.

Anyone that thinks neither of these has a chance, needs to realize how sick people are of the current administration. In times like these anyone who makes sense when they talk and has ideas for completing campaign promises made to the public does have a pretty good chance IMO. People are tired of the SSDD scenario.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Come on my fellow ATSers!

No need to belittle each other!
Save your hatred!

Let's don't get the mods in here!
We can debate this without calling each other "Liars" or telling others they are "Pathetic"

I extend Olive Branches to you all!
Will you do the same?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HmmmmmmDJK

donald trump(?) and sarah palin...just when i was getting a bit bored...donald take the jump, lets go! they are both quite a distraction from same old same old. only in america. could get interesting!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Thanks for the civil comment. If you go to the linked site, the video is pretty straight forward.

I thought it was pretty cool seeing it live. I thought it was better when I got home. I had a crappy area to watch. Had to listen to the paid agitators on the periphery.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jazabel51

I have all kinds of popcorn for this election cycle, I have been thinking of getting some Pudding! LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Hahah you know what this reminds me of?

You know when Sarah Palin made that facebook sock account to promote her actual facebook account? You know where she posed as one of her supporters?

Hahah this is probably one of those cases lol

I would actually bet on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Sir, you do NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!

This comment is your typical assumption type post. You ASSUME something.

Maybe I went to the rally because I actually want to HEAR what was said instead of hearing it through the MSM. Oh well, I guess I better watch the MSM to make sure I heard what I really heard!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Sarah Palin attended four different schools in a six year period before receiving a bachelor's degree in communications, majoring in journalism. She paid for college through a scholarship she won through her beauty pageant career.

Palin's college years

As for her wanting to kill Julian Assange, it's a little misleading:

Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al-Qaeda and Taliban leaders?

Source

So far as I can tell with my google-fu she has not yet officially announced a run for the presidency in 2012. You're being awful hopeful with this quote:

The 2012 election begins here. We will fight for America and it starts here in Madison, Wisconsin. Mr. President, game on!

Sarah's social media prowess! This link will likely not reflect that exact quote in the near future, but as of this posting it does.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
there is a chance to get some real people in office.

not the regular good ol boy's musical chairs.

political careers should not be for life.

the dems have no one either, lol.

let's get some fresh blood in office.

lol, the way gov rolls, give em' two years and then change it again, if need be.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Now I really have a feeling that it might actually be her, or someone affiliated with her.

Something just does not sit right with me about this.

Please keep replying, so I can keep analyzing.

NOT TO MENTION - Your account was created today and all of your first 20 posts appear to be rushed so you can make this thread.

I mean seriously, anyone with a brain would not defend Sarah Palin to the extend that you are.....

I am seriously wondering here guys, I mean it really is not a stretch.

She did it on facebook.

Someone should compare writing styles between this users posts and a few of Mrs. Palins on her site or facebook.

That would be hilarious if it turned out to be true.
edit on 17-4-2011 by DontProbeMeBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HmmmmmmDJK
reply to post by spikey

You do understand what Moron means right? Moron- is the level of IQ at 70-80

Now we all know that Sarah Palin went to college and her transcripts are available.

HmmmmmmDJK, thinks that maybe you are being facetious and idiotic. Are you actually going to bring an argument or are you just going to throw ad homs?

Boy, I thought ats had better members than that.

That's right, insult me...always the last refuge of the cornered eh matey?

Are you claiming she didn't say that the USA should protect and support NORTH KOREA?

I'd post a video for you if you don't believe it mate...want one?

I know people that have university degrees and qualifications falling out of their ears, but are as thick as pig crap.

Paper qualifications mean nothing when you are clearly an idiot. Academic 'achievement' is the demonstration of one's ability to recall what we've been taught, nothing more, nothing less.

A good memory does not equate to high intelligence...and Palin is not highly intelligent..she's not even moderately clever.

And i think you are completely aware in what context the word 'moron' was used...if not, i seriously doubt your own intelligence..pedantically latching onto a single word in a post does not make for a rebuttal of any import.

Do you want me to post the video of the moron in question being her moronic self or not...or would you rather keep the rose tinted spectacle on for a little longer?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HmmmmmmDJK
reply to post by EvolEric

Ooooh a member for a WHOLE month and you are going to attempt to call me out for JUST JOINING? LOL

Like they say, Now that the Democrats are in Power "War is good!"

Now go away before I call out your hypocrisy again. LOL

Actually 2 months...
My hypocrisy? what are you even talking about?!
I did not bash any member of this forum...

Why are you so offended by me? When I did not attack you?
Now Your taunting me with Monty Python?
I'm alerting a mod to your behavior...

I was only being nice...
and asking for civil discussion

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Guys, its either Sarah Palin herself posting this, or someone who is close to her.

The user's account activity is incredibly suspicious.

Have a look for yourselves.

Lets get on this guys.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
***************WAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT****************

will you guys all stop Palin bashing for 2 goddamn seconds and get back to the OP and title for a monet?

WHERE is there any record of saying she is offically running?
All news reports of the rally I can find say NOTHING about her "OFFICIALLY RUNNING"

SO OP better put up or shut up

...NOW back to the bashing,,,, it's too much fun

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join