It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]WOOOHOOO Sarah Palin announces run for Presidency[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
You should vote for her. This will shorten our long period of suffering. We must die anyway, so give the devil his toy.

edit on 17-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Anyone!

Hell, I have been thinking we should run Hugo Chavez in the Communist.......erm Democrat primary. LOL

link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

OH and I DID address the OP

Here is what I wrote:

Ummm, you do know that she will not carry any real political weight, right? This is just a show that they are putting on. The puppet masters are throwing up a hail mary. First they throw a black man into office (something no one thought they would see), now they are throwing a woman into office (again something no one thought they would see). They are doing this on purpose, for a reason. Watch, she will be elected, but not by the will of the people. And guess what? She won't get a damn thing done. Sarah Palin is an idiot who isn't worth a damn, and I do not have to prove that. Just listen to the lady talk. She is an ACTOR nothing more, nothing less. And if ANYONE actually believes that she will bring about ANY amount of change, well then this country is more f**ked than I originally thought. It is sad that people continue to believe that politicians hold any real power anymore. America is ran by corporations, not presidents. I would star and flag you, but you are an obvious hardcore Palin supporter and I absolutely refuse to reward that.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
yeh, op could be wrong on the official announcement but i've seen more

spectacular threads with less facts, eh?

and what was the first thread you guys started and when?

dontprobemebro, has been here 6 months. wow, veteran!

anyway, lot's of bs in this thread. everybody says "oooooooooh it's the same no matter what!!!!!""

well if that's the case, tptb can't rigg every election, eh?

don't fall for all the hype. vote different than what they want you too.

do i need to explain it?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HmmmmmmDJK
reply to post by spikey

Hey, either address the OP or go on about your ignoble existence.

Throw more ad homs against anyone you disagree with, that is the typical liberal technique right?

Neeeeattttt! LOL

I am addressing the OP...can't you see that what i'm saying is directly connected to the proposition of moronic Palin getting her thicko butt anywhere near the White House?

Have you already forgotten that the title of this, your thread reads; WOOOHOOO Sarah Palin announces run for Presidency..?

How is me saying essentially that would be like pressing the 'self destruct' button and nailing the coffin lid on the once great nation of the USA, not addressing the OP?

Get a grip mate, you wrote and titled this thread, not me.

And BTW, your pretty keen on bandying around the term 'Ad homs' (actually Ad HomINEM, but) and using it as some kind of quirky attack/defence routine...but you don't seem to understand the underlying meaning of the term.
Allow me to help you...again.

From Wiki;
en.wikipedia.org...

The ad hominem is normally described as a logical fallacy,[2] but it is not always fallacious; in some instances, questions of personal conduct, character, motives, etc., are legitimate and relevant to the issue.[3]

Clear? Good.

Also, while i'm at it, poor and frankly amateurish attempts to use reverse psychology in order to attack the members and ATS as a whole, by insulting us using phrases such as 'Boy, i thought ATS had better members' or some other similarly weak and juvenile turn of phrase, simply will not wash here.

We have seen your kind *many* times here before, and will see it again i'm sure.

You've made a terrible start to your ATS membership matey...but welcome and enjoy your stay..although i feel that if you don't shape up, and show respect to those that bother to reply to your posted offering, whether you agree with what those posts contain or not, i predict you are going to become a whipping boy/girl for the more astute members here.

If that's your goal, you're doing a grand job.

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
5 pages and nothing to substantiate "Sarah Palin announces run for Presidency" let alone the WOOOHOOO part.

Are thread titles outside of common decency for contextual concision?

-m0r

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro
reply to post by HmmmmmmDJK

Hahah you know what this reminds me of?

You know when Sarah Palin made that facebook sock account to promote her actual facebook account? You know where she posed as one of her supporters?

Hahah this is probably one of those cases lol

I would actually bet on it.

The smarts are about the same i reckon.

You could be right mate.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I am really considering this at this point.

This onslaught just seems all too intense for the average Palin supporter. They really are not all this smart or incessant.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
That will make it easier for Trunp no Gump to do a big dump on changerama Obama. Be interesting debates for sure!
If Palin PORTUS ww3.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HmmmmmmDJK

Interesting tactics.

Keep em coming!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join