It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Game Over ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
congrats. well read.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Congrates to whomever found the last ring! Let's hope we found out who claimed it soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Please remain seated.

There have been problems getting age confirmation from the current winner.

Updates coming soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
so he/she's only 13(hypotheticaly), they still get the ring just not the grand prize yeah ?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Lacking confirmation of age, we assume they are under 13... and if they are under 13 we must have parental consent to retain their information and send the prize.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
bump bump bump. ...... looks like there was conflict in the claims process.

OK I wont say poser because I wasnt on and dont know what happened. Sorry if I offended the possible ring bearer.

[edit on 7/28/2004 by zsandmann]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
you see it as a "poser" ? Maybe the guy is really still trying to verify thier age ?

If he is a poser, I wonder if the ring will be put back in play ?

There were two other people who also found it within minutes of each other, and found it before the location was posted ?

guess we'll have to wait and see...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
for some reason elevated one, i dont think that is going to happen.
if the first person is unqualified in some way the ring gets put back in play, the second person doesnt get it.
but for all we know that person is just having trouble with something, if not, think about it, we got beaten by a 12 year old
(j/k)

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosferatu Zodd
for some reason elevated one, i dont think that is going to happen.
if the first person is unqualified in some way the ring gets put back in play, the second person doesnt get it.
but for all we know that person is just having trouble with something, if not, think about it, we got beaten by a 12 year old
(j/k)

Yeah, I'd like to see it back in play if the first person can't prove the age... I don't understand how hard it could be to prove your age though ?

They claim to be 30 years old, I don't know...

good luck!

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Who are these 'enemies' I keep reading about? Where do they originate from? Apparently -5- was an enemy, what do we care though? What was the person attempting to accomplish?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Who are these 'enemies' I keep reading about? Where do they originate from? Apparently -5- was an enemy, what do we care though? What was the person attempting to accomplish?

"they" were / are part of the game, "they" were trying to "steal" the rings, before we could "find" them.

nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Still nothing? How long does it take to prove your age? Arrr the waiting is hard.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
geez

if only anyone ever wanted to verify my age these days....

c'mon hunt admin, we have been waiting with bated breath....put us out of our misery

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
For real just tell the kid to scan a pic of his ID and send an email or something.
Chop! Chop! I can only suspect there is something else fishy behind this whole thing.

God

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by helenheaven
geez

if only anyone ever wanted to verify my age these days....

c'mon hunt admin, we have been waiting with bated breath....put us out of our misery

Alright... seriously now Hunt_Admin....
You're killings us...some of us (extremely devoted) hunters are still up 'til all hours of the night waiting for something to happen here.

One more thing...the old clue on the FTR main page. If it's possible can you please take it down?
It's driving some of us up the wall.

[edit on 30-7-2004 by God]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Age has been confirmed.

The final step remains.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
thanks Hunt_Admin, just make sure that rope is nice and tight (j/k)
sweet, and on the game goes, now we just gotta wait and see

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Whew thought they had forgotten about us down here. Cant wait to hear about the last phase. This should be great. They have had the entire contest to prepare for the final task, I hope it is a real brain bender. CHARGE!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
great to hear we are back in motion. Can`t wait to hear which one of our dedicated hunters won.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join