It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all psychic vampires... (are you a psychic vampire)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sparda4355

Hello, my name is Alan. I am a psychic vampire, instead of feeding off of the negative energy of people, I feed off of positive energy of the holy spirit and occasionally drink blood that I bless my self in the name of god. I can read people's energy, and also communicate to other entities such as angels. I give people accurate readings from great spirit and bless them. From this I get all the energy I need for my soul and it's all positive. I would like to find others like me that need help with this gift such as I once did. It doesn't matter what you are, it matters WHO you are.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Amplivewire
I am sorta like you but I take negative energy and turn it into positive energy.
I can then put that energy into a noter being or an object. I first found about
This ability of mine a few years ago when my trend was sad but I was suddenly
Happy And my friend was to I grew this talent and now I think of my self as a battery that can in a sense
Charge things

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi
I've been following this from the beginning. I've always felt a sort of gift which you describe but never had anyone help me get it under control. I find it easy to influence others (energy wise, not by simply being a leader) I also seem to be able to control a room with my presence but feel drained afterwards. From what I've read I think I fit somewhere here but again, I don't know much about this. I would however love to learn. Unfortunately I didn't get the last two exercises correct (I felt pirate and 2) but I'm not really sure how to meditate/feel correctly. Any help/training would be much appreciated. I'm looking forward to following this thread more
Tj

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hey.
My name's Kierra and I am a psychic vampire of at least a few years of being awakened. I thought I could deal with it on my own, but I thought wrong. Sorry if I'm joining too late, but I'm interested to see what this thread may or may not have to offer.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join