It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Political Madness: Nothing can be crazier than Clones in Political Office - judge the evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboy
after all this IS a conspiracy website,. and authors "should be" able to post
info that can carry the weight of plausibility..
though the faces may not be exact.. the wills to dominate may infact be the same..
sooo. ever seen the "Sixth day"?

hmmm. no action on this thread in quite a while, but the two of us. Just wondering if you're here, replying, as I've replied, tonight, also, with a stranger than strange, is this for real, type of response. I view GetSmart's threads as crazy baiting fodder. However, having said that, with enough "his-story" under your belt (and yet, i spelled history with two SS's hmmm, wonder what that may mean…have I totally lost it), some of what this member is posting seems to resonate. Maybe to introduced frequencies designed for just this eventuality. LOL

I could care less, though. I stand by what I posted here, tonight. But don't talk ill of Snowden, here---not that I have. For, he is the current ATS hero, though plenty have suffered mightily telling the truth before, during and after him. I have no axe to grind with this man….in fact, his information sincerely helps folks like me. I'm just tired of seeing this replayed over and over, till we have a "hero" we can all "get behind….." Read: accept. 2001: There were career FBI agents, earning less than him, less notoriety, doing their grunt jobs everyday, who told the surveillance story on 9/11 a long, long time ago. But this guy is somehow the hero now, for outing info they outed a very long time ago, while no one seemed to be paying attention or has since? But he pops up, flies somewhere internationally, seems to be doing quite well, hedging his info for his keep and getting a hero's welcome to boot. Hmmm. If I were the agents who called this pre-9/11, I would be flaming mad, after my dismissal…..years later, young guy popping up saying the same, and suddenly everyone is all ears and lemme give you a medal.

What's really going on here. Can you blame me for linking the info I've linked and drawing those conclusions, for this is no less crazy, now, in light of all that above.

No jealousy, enviousness…just plain old, we've been here, done this, and it's sad to see everyone seems to need a nominate, by vote, whether, by reality, who has walked the walk and talked the talk.

I kind of sacrificed my intellect tonight on this. Don't mind if I did. For there is just as much, if not more, inanity, taking place here everyday. And every unsuspecting "noob" should know and beware. Though, I'm beginning to wonder if any of those truly exist???

as for "the wills to dominate…." Yes, that will is everywhere and existing simultaneously within all those who are denying plausible deniability. Domination is the goal, and any method to get there is perfectly acceptable to those on the same page…. But I digress…perhaps it's more honorable and sane and sensible to talk about chocolate free from pork….Yeah, that's definitely more sane, and infinitely more acceptable, here, these days. Very sad. And this site purports to be what, exactly????
tetra
edit on 2-6-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join