It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Political Madness: Nothing can be crazier than Clones in Political Office - judge the evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well ATS friends,

I have some groundbreaking and earth-shattering news to communicate. The US Political Madness is far crazier and incredible than any of us have dared venture to speculate. It appears that our Politicians may not be all they are cracked up to be, and may actually not be entirely human, in the conventional sense...

Some of our public officials are apparently Clones of HITLER, MUSSOLINI and EVA BRAUN.

The American political class are actually HIDING their CLONES in plain sight! Here is a link to my first posting of the evidence leading to this discovery here at ATS, a link which also refers to another forum where I have analyzed this amazing revelation in further depth. Also, please download this information before it disappears from the Internet (using your right mouse button and selecting "Save As").

Jared Loughner the alleged Tucson shooter - So many questions - so few answers

There you will get info on the following:

Judge Roll and Adolf Hitler

Hitler with John McCarthy Roll

Astronaut Mark Kelly and Benito Mussolini

Eva Braun and Gabrielle Giffords

We may have a serious CLONE PROBLEM on our hands, hopefully it is not to late to address it. If anything is, this surely is US Political Madness, so I humbly request that Mods refrain from moving this thread elsewhere until a consensus is reached in the discussion.

Getsmart

edit on 16-4-2011 by Getsmart because: US Politics is STRANGER YET than we ever imagined !

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
ARE YOU SERIOUS...... c'mon no ground breaking info ... no documents to support ???? just pictures of people the look related in some fashion MAYBE.....

i mean serious note to take here a clone is to be identical to the original not to just look like them... i mean people say i look like mark wahlburg how ever you spell it .... does that mean i am his clone..... the people on saturday night live can portray public officials by looks perfect are they clones of those who they look like....

c'mon realistic please... data to prove it .... another waste of my time thank you 5 minutes i may not get back!!!
edit on 16-4-2011 by GodofWar411 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is a joke right?

If not then you have a sick twisted mind, especially to try and equate some tragic victims of Loughners shooting spree to Hitler and Nazis. They don't even look that much alike.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
ARE YOU SERIOUS...... c'mon no ground breaking info ... no documents to support ???? just pictures of people the look related in some fashion MAYBE.....

i mean serious note to take here a clone is to be identical to the original not to just look like them... i mean speople say i look like mark wahlburg how ever you spell it .... does that mean i am his clone..... the people on saturday night live can portray public officials by looks perfect are they clones of those who they look like....

c'mon realistic please... data to prove it .... another waste of my time thank you 5 minutes i may not get back!!!

Hi God of War,

Thanks for your reply and apologies if you didn't find it rewarding to delve into further. If you don't know much about human cloning you can take a look at the link in my signature, a dedicated "very speculative" thread about that topic. But from your reply not only you're not interested but are probably already out of here with an ulcer.

For others here, I do find his response legitimate, because not all of us are trained at examining physiognomies and it isn't easy the first time around. I have several years experience in comparing many thousands of multiple angle photographs of any number of individuals, and for this reason I can have a better notion of the levels of probability between resemblances.

In most occasions it is probably possible, if not even likely, that there be a random recurrence of genetic structures among the billions of individuals alive at any given time. However, this statistical correlation must be reviewed for its significance and likelihood when one finds 4 individuals present at one dramatic event, namely in this case the Giffords Shootings, who all bear far more than a passing resemblance to certain key historical figures of the same timeframe.

In addition, it is important to note that in the case of any cloning, you are cloning possibly some genetic information which carries over, but the individuals thus produced are in a certain measure exactly that, individuals. This means that the "being" within that body will of course not be the same person, making for clear differences in temperament and attitude, as can be quickly attested to when comparing one of the Kelly twin astronauts with their DNA donor Benito Mussolini. They show little similarity in apparent mentality or ideology, and their character may differ considerably.

Lastly, it has been discovered by experiments with identical twins, which are for all intents and purposes natural clones of one another, raised separately that variances in the mother's amniotic acid as well as multiple influences broadly referred to as environmental factors will have a substantial incidence on their physical likeness. Nutrition and shelter are also relevant in determining notable differences in height, weight, and certain divergent growth of soft tissues and cartilage.

Fingerprints are always different as they are not created by DNA. Skull shape aside from birthing deformation will be more or less identical as well as bone structure in general. Noses can be longer or shorter, thinner or thicker but the base of the nose where it meets the ridge of the eyebrows won't change. Ears will be positioned closely alike but the lobes may vary while the inner ear structure will remain identical. Eyes may be placed differently within the eye sockets, yet will retain similar spacing and position respective to other facial features. Mouth width and lip thickness will remain relatively constant.

So a Clone isn't always an exact carbon copy of the original, and identical twins aren't always fully identical although in their case when raised together they share many of the important environmental influences making one more like the other.

I find that it is troubling that in a single Political Event, a dramatic assassination attempt during a Political Meeting on US soil, that the 3 most important people involved happen to all three appear to possibly have been cloned from 3 other people who happened to know one another well, all three of them quite important and controversial historical figures of the mid-twentieth century.

FWIW

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Indeed, you have got to be kidding me.

edit on 16-4-2011 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
This is a joke right?

If not then you have a sick twisted mind, especially to try and equate some tragic victims of Loughners shooting spree to Hitler and Nazis. They don't even look that much alike.

Hi Black Marketeer,

Actually, since you are kind enough to ask, no, it isn't a joke. First, I thank you for referring to my mind as sick and twisted. Actually, I have absolutely no reverence to provide to people for which there is no known proof of their actual death or demise in this incident. We have seen no genuine video of the shooting despite cameras having filmed it, and no photos other than faked mugshots of the patsy peddled as the culprit. If you investigate the matter with some genuine research on your own, rather than taking the mainstream media reports at face value, then you'd have at least an inkling that something is not kosher.

Furthermore, I find that delving deep into the truth is more important than the nonetheless genuinely legitimate concern for victims and their families. For while we may not have been subject to physical violence, we are at this very moment victims of the violence of flagrant lies by the powers that be. It is in response to a duty to the millions of such victims that I chose to not bear a 'politically correct deference' to people whom I owe no such allegiance, as a truth seeker must put the truth above all.

Regarding the fact that they don't look alike, take into account that these photographs are of different individuals at different time periods, in different circumstances, taken by different camera optics, and in different poses at different angles. Of course they can't be identical, even if they share the same DNA. They are separate individuals living different lives and subject to different thoughts and undergoing different experiences.

FWIW

Getsmart

edit on 16-4-2011 by Getsmart because: there's no amount of evidence which can make sense when you don't want it to.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Indeed, you have got to be kidding me.

May I return the compliment?

GS

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
MODS:

Thanks for kindly awaiting the public response. Given the ambient cynicism in this forum section, mostly composed of members with political biases seeking to rebuke others with differing opinions and therefore not especially versed in speculative leaps or logical inferences, it might be actually more beneficial that this thread be moved into the Skunk Works section where people have open minds and are interested in exploring current events in an unconventional light.

Thanks in advance, and farewell to folks in the embittered US Political Madness section.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I am extremely prone to speculative leaps but other than skin color and possibly hair color (due to black and white photos) I just do not see much of a resemblance.

Mark Kelly and Benito Mussolini could possibly be distant relatives.
But clones? I don't think so.

I will check out your link, but unless you have more definitive evidence, I just don't see it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Great read Getsmart. I will be the first to star and flag you.

I am trying to watch what I post sometimes because I do not want a third generation Nazi croney knocking on my door, or following me on the interstate( the interstate thing really happened). I believe the Nazis are in control of my homeland. Look how the security situation (mainly money spent) is out of hand. "They" are tightening the belt on our freedoms. They are even on this site.(I do really believe this). The false information out there is unreal. Everything is twisted and washed hundreds of times in the press.

My country has some serious problems. I believe that they are engineered problems. Clones or not, something is fishy.

Oh, and by the way. I believe that the focus of my signature is the trigger man that prooved himself back in 63. If not the trigger man then he put the gun in building.

So much for watching what I post. Great read and keep up the good work.

edit on 17-4-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I am extremely prone to speculative leaps but other than skin color and possibly hair color (due to black and white photos) I just do not see much of a resemblance.

You missed that both have 2 eyes, 1 nose, 2 ears, 2 eyebrows etc etc. so obviously they are clones! Whoever cannot see that must be blind!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Finally someone who see's what's really going on....We have been controlled by Nazi's since the end of WW2(Proof: CIA Nazi created, NASA(disinfo capital LOL) Nazi created along with all our super top secret Gov't run organizations exactly like the Nazi's by being very secretive, Nazi's after the war were pardoned of war crimes in exchange for what they knew about Hitler's Top secret experiments EX: Cloning or twinning as they called it, UFO tech, Missile tech, underground tunneling capabilities that they the Nazi's perfected and excelled greatly in underground tunneling which was put into use for there secret base in Antarctica Base 211 and the ones that didn't escape to South America and Antarctica or offered diplomatic immunity for there knowledge were willingly sacraficed for war crimes tribunals and look up the "scientific mission" our Gov't held right after the War and tell me that isn't strange, I feel that's when our Gov't realized they didn't really win the war and Roswell was a set-up by the Alliance Hitler and the Nazi's made through the Thule and Vril secret societies that spawned Hitler and Nazi Germany with there alleged "master aryans" inside the Earth who are really fallen angels)

Back to the topic of cloning Look at Obama(what's up with all this Birth certificate stuff) and Hitler and compare them together, and also do the same with Obama and Osama. It's eery how similar they look aside from obvious things that can easily be Manipulated through gene therapy(Nazi's were the first to work with cloning and genetics what do you think they did with a lot of the jews, they experimented on them before killing them!! What are abductions all about? Fyi Greys, reptilians, federation of light, "space brothers" or whatever you wanna call them are all the same, Fallen Angel's masquerading as "Aliens" and also all the secret societies openly worship Lucifer leader of the fallen angels!) I'm sure they were able to perfect it so I don't doubt that "Clones" could be out there but we really don't have hard evidence as they(Nazi's) have successfully spun so much disinfo(great at doing that) it's hard to distinguish what's real and what's not unless you have an open mind and not a blind sheeple buying into all the blue red repub dem web of confusion meant to keep you occupied with that BS(hollywood crap, MS music, video games, electronic lives, "Government politics" and MSM are all there tools of deceit and disinfo of diversion tactics) while they slowly over time break down our society(and constitution which is there biggest obstacle for Global control and target it daily with there Massive bills that no one even has time to read before they even vote on them) to what they want, that Hitler and all the others knew they would have to do as war would only destroy them as well "what can't be won on the battle field can be won by taking over from within" "never take the spoils of war, they are the essence of your enemy and will destroy you" we took there "spoils" of there secret knowledge or at least all that Hitler wanted them to know to entice and thus began the spiral into the Abyss of Tyranny and moral decay for our country. Peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You just have to look at their response to events, hypocrisy, double standards and policy decisions to quickly determine there is a significant lack of humanity in the system. The Fed has no problem in making up $100 Trillion to keep the banks and control shackles working, but a few billion in health care is a big no no, unless it can be siphoned off before the money can make any actual change. I think you are onto something.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thanks guys for all the positive comments, it was turning to desperate times when this thread was first posted in the Political Madness section - yet what else can we call something so insanely mad as replicating into American politics the DNA from key people in the Nazi regime?

Regarding the above post, it seems that either the angle or the referencing of that picture of Ms Braun might have slipped past me. I have since done a bit more research into this subject and have noticed that it is not as it seemed likely that it was Eva but instead more likely her sister Gretl.

If we wish, we can actually compare Giffords to the "ORIGINAL" Gretl Braun, Frau Herlind Kasner who after WWII in East Germany gave birth to a certain Angela Merkel, according to Stasi records (she is even alleged by the Stasi to have been artificially inseminated with Hitler's semen by the Soviets).

Herlind Kasner born Gretl Braun

Merkel with her ageing mother Gretl aka as Herlind

We must consider John McCarthy Roll with his wife Maureen, and determine whether they might be somehow related to anyone we might know. Some of you might remember Leni Riefenstahl as the filmmaker who directed the most successful Nazi propaganda films, she was a personal friend of Hitler since the mid-thirties and he had a lot of admiration for her, and maybe something more given what I seem to have stumbled upon. John Roll and his wife Maureen are said to have known one another since their early teens, almost as if predestined to marry. Here they are juxtaposed with Adolf's long time friend Leni Riefenstahl.

Leni and Adolf overlooking John and Maureen

John and Maureen above Leni and Adolf

GS
edit on 17-4-2011 by Getsmart because: it's not as easy as pie to get these identifications positively on the mark.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosheh24

We have been controlled by Nazi's since the end of WW2 (Proof: CIA Nazi created), NASA (disinfo capital LOL) Nazi created along with all our super top secret Gov't run organizations exactly like the Nazi's by being very secretive. Nazi's after the war were pardoned of war crimes in exchange for what they knew about Hitler's Top secret experiments. EX: Cloning or twinning as they called it, UFO tech, Missile tech, underground tunneling capabilities that they the Nazi's perfected and excelled greatly in underground tunneling which was put into use for there secret base in Antarctica Base 211 and the ones that didn't escape to South America and Antarctica or offered diplomatic immunity for there knowledge were willingly sacrificed for war crimes tribunals and look up the "scientific mission" our Gov't held right after the War and tell me that isn't strange, I feel that's when our Gov't realized they didn't really win the war and Roswell was a set-up by the Alliance Hitler and the Nazi's made through the Thule and Vril secret societies that spawned Hitler and Nazi Germany with there alleged "master aryans" inside the Earth (who are really fallen angels).

Hi Mosheh 24,

Now that was one extensive analysis ! And it all made sense. I didn't know that the Nazis called cloning "twinning", it makes sense because that's pretty much what it is. Also I did learn that during the war Josef Mengele was obsessed with changing the eye color of these homemade twins. Apparently he was alleged to have succeeded shortly after the end of the war, especially he sought to modify eye color to striking shades of blue. Ever since I learned of this possibility I have harbored short lived suspicions about any celebrity who may have inordinately unusual coloring of their eyes.

As many others here at ATS I knew a good bit about the Vril society and Hitler's Hannebu saucers, but I hadn't heard about their expertise in tunneling before. When you refer to a "Scientific Mission" after WWII am I correct in assuming that you are talking about Admiral Byrd's expeditions to the poles? That certainly was odd also. The aspect of Roswell being connected with the Nazis, who may well have created creatures such as the small Alien Grays we often hear about given they had killed enough people by the thousands in their accelerated genetic experiments in the death camps to have produced just about any type of Mutants they desired.

What I find compelling in your analysis is the implication that through those secret societies and maybe also through the expeditions in various countries and in Tibet, that Hitler may have stumbled upon certain beings which were not entirely human. He is reported to have claimed to have met Supermen in the underground. What brings you to conclude that these may have been what are customarily called "fallen angels" and just how do you describe these 'demons' which correspond to that name?

Back to the topic of cloning Look at Obama (what's up with all this Birth certificate stuff) and Hitler and compare them together, and also do the same with Obama and Osama. It's eery how similar they look aside from obvious things that can easily be Manipulated through gene therapy (Nazi's were the first to work with cloning and genetics what do you think they did with a lot of the jews, they experimented on them before killing them!! What are abductions all about? Fyi Greys, reptilians, federation of light, "space brothers" or whatever you wanna call them are all the same, Fallen Angel's masquerading as "Aliens" and also all the secret societies openly worship Lucifer leader of the fallen angels!)

Yes, Obama is a strange number. Yet, if a clone, I wonder if he isn't "Russian issue" given his first appearance with verifiable documentation being at Russian Mafiya headquarters for the USA in Chicago? Because we can be pretty sure that the Soviet KGB got ahold of whatever the Nazis were working on, either directly or indirectly. Also I find that the tie-in with the Alien Gray Abduction phenomena is pertinent, given that they are also involved in furthering what looks like a similar agenda of Genetic Manipulation with just as gruesome experimentation as that operated in the camps. Regarding Secret Societies venerating Lucifer or Satan, that is no news and many of the proclaim it not only to be accurate but vindicate him as the true god.

I'm sure they were able to perfect it so I don't doubt that "Clones" could be out there but we really don't have hard evidence as they (Nazi's) have successfully spun so much disinfo (great at doing that) it's hard to distinguish what's real and what's not unless you have an open mind and not a blind sheeple buying into all the blue red repub dem web of confusion meant to keep you occupied with that BS (hollywood crap, MS music, video games, electronic lives.

Well, that human clones might already exist, while the newscaster on TV says it isn't so, is a hard sell, don't ask how I know. Yet there is tangible scientific evidence that it is easier to Clone humans than any other mammal, maybe because we were so designed a long time ago? Plus Royal lineages have been cloning themselves in an amateurish way be selective breeding for thousands of years, so the very concept is age-old. And yes, the Nazis were already almost a full century ago busy at devising ways of warping our minds and foisting lies upon the masses as so many fundamental truths. We can even wonder if some of the more contrived lies aren't simply designed as 'test balloons' to gauge just how gullible we have become and to prod the limits of our unconditional conditioning.

"Government politics" and MSM are all there tools of deceit and disinfo of diversion tactics) while they slowly over time break down our society (and constitution which is there biggest obstacle for Global control and target it daily with there Massive bills that no one even has time to read before they even vote on them) to what they want. That Hitler and all the others knew they would have to do as war would only destroy them as well "what can't be won on the battle field can be won by taking over from within" "never take the spoils of war, they are the essence of your enemy and will destroy you" we took there "spoils" of their secret knowledge or at least all that Hitler wanted them to know to entice and thus began the spiral into the Abyss of Tyranny and moral decay for our country. Peace.

Breaking down our society and even civilization has been the object of their endless onslaught on the arts, music, culture, faith and religion, lifestyles and mating practices. They launched the new tradition of having no traditions. They vent that anomie is more fulfilling than meaningful experience. Moral decay has not only broken its limits, it has gone so far as to lose all significance for those contemplating acts as mere reflexes commanded by programmed impulse, thus laying the groundwork for a centrally controlled drone society. So it looks like you'll get no argument from me.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
You just have to look at their response to events, hypocrisy, double standards and policy decisions to quickly determine there is a significant lack of humanity in the system. The Fed has no problem in making up $100 Trillion to keep the banks and control shackles working, but a few billion in health care is a big no no, unless it can be siphoned off before the money can make any actual change. I think you are onto something.

Hi Kwakakev,

If you're interested in that aspect of this subject, meaning the planned destruction of the United States of America currently being executed, check out my posts in this other thread where a lot of loose ends get tied together in exploring the Nazi conspiracy to "Build the 5,000 Year Reich on the Ash heap of America".

Hitler's FBI files saying he was not dead and was hiding in Argentina

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

You missed that both have 2 eyes, 1 nose, 2 ears, 2 eyebrows etc etc. so obviously they are clones! Whoever cannot see that must be blind!

Hi Dereks,

I cannot fault you because I used to be feature blind, and had to train myself to analyse feature by feature and trait by trait many faces before they became something more than a murky composition. With experience I have learned that there are a number of key areas to immediately eliminate a candidate or to instead continue testing them for accuracy in correspondence. One key one is skull shape, unless it seems to have been elongated during labor or otherwise deformed while still soft as a newborn babe.

Further clues are the major outlines of the facial bones, jawline, proportions of features versus the size of the skull, positioning of the face respective to head shape, location and height of the ears respective to the eyes, width between the eyes, distances between various different features, slope of forehead and chin, distance between the lips and the chin and nose, anchoring height of the nose to the eye ridge, profile angles and proportions, precise shape of the inward ear structure, natural hairline, and only after all of this comes the softer tissues such as cartilage and flesh which are less indicative of identity.

It should be considered comparatively more difficult to identify a clone than to verify if a person is somebody's double. This is because a given individual can vary somewhat in appearance from day to day. Just glance at your family album and notice how people look different, even though you know they are themselves. Also there are many extraneous factors which interfere with identification, such as camera angles, lens characteristics, film exposure, subject positioning, faces and grimaces and even emotions which change how a person may look.

In addition one must account for the fact that an individual may actually be a clone of another if they have certain invariable characteristics which remain constant, yet have certain variable features such as nose length or ear lobes which are somewhat different. This pertains to the unusual nature of cloning an individual in considerably different circumstances than those in which the original person was born and raised. While the experts in this field who presumably exist in secret government projects may know a lot more than we do about it, we must make certain ''logical assumptions" regarding to what extent variances are plausible or not.

I hope this helps better understand that it isn't simply a matter of having 2 eyes, 1 nose, 2 ears, 2 eyebrows etc. to be, or not to be, a Clone.

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
What's interesting about the Roll/Adolf connection is that John Roll was appointed federal judge by George H W. Bush, and the Bush family is well known for supporting Hitler. But, in a speech, President Obama said Roll was on private business, and so federal prosecutors can not charge this (which they have since dropped the charges of assassinating Roll). Maybe there is some type of inner struggle between the elites. Who do you root for? None, probably, and yet innocent people are drawn into their war. It's a lot to handle.

in 1994 Roll ruled that provisions of the Brady law violated the 10th amendment.

In 2009 he received death threats from people for allowing a court case to go forward where Mexican citizens were allowed to sue an Arizona rancher. Roll was placed under the care of federal marshals and DECLINED to press charges against those who gave him death threats. For the highest federal judge in the state to decline punishment for a death threat seems to go against the law and order he stands for. This could have also given the federal marshals a chance to track his every movement and ultimately meet up where he went, even if it was only personal business.
edit on 1-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey GetSmart: Maybe I'm crazy, or maybe it's all real
anyway, Edward Snowden, NSA whistleblower. and General Snowden, died 1979. Project Paperclip, for starters.
Just dropping that here. thanks.
Tetra50

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
after all this IS a conspiracy website,. and authors "should be" able to post
info that can carry the weight of plausibility..
though the faces may not be exact.. the wills to dominate may infact be the same..
sooo. ever seen the "Sixth day"?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join