It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad claim about Grey found in jerusalem, video footage tho

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's obviously not real. Not just because the body looks fake, but because it has a missing leg. Clearly something done for dramatic effect. If it were killed, by humans or other aliens, why would it have a missing leg? Was there a sword, or a chainsaw involved?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
first thing i want to say is it says something like "ten days before the tsunami" yet the video was uploaded today, so that made me start to wonder. Then the first initial shot of the "thing" looked fake, but then when it showed a close up of it it is at least very good stage material if only a prop, they certainly worked hard making it look real. Either this is real or someone really wants to make an alien autopsy video look legitimate. Which just makes me wonder which is more bizarre: aliens actually existing or people wanting to keep this hoax alive. I suppose either one could be plausible, which makes it all the more difficult to decide. But then when it said "real or fake" I sort of think it's fake, otherwise why would you say that? If it was real you'd just show it and that's it, and how did this person get this video? It makes it seem like it was shot in Italy separate from the poster.

<< 1   >>

join