It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad claim about Grey found in jerusalem, video footage tho

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Looks good but im not sure...
soz about embed, im not sure how..

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This has been posted and is a Hoax .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And its not in Jerusalem
edit on 16-4-2011 by gortex because: ETA

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Not worth embeding, it's fake. Posted multiple times.

link   
reply to post by holtdani

No it's fake... There was already a thread on it...maybe a mod can find it. Anyway, It looks like a Halloween Costume, the blood is very thick. Plus, if you saw that would you record it for 5 minutes? Or would you run screaming? I'd run screaming...

Its extremely fake. Read the comments below the video....

link   
I see, I did try a search but there was many threads, pretty well done

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
you know what I find funny.

eventually we will not see the difference any more between real and fake. It's called desensitizing.

What if it was real, you get my point?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

eventually we will not see the difference any more between real and fake. It's called desensitizing.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
sorry for the double post, I have no idea why that happened.

Mods if possible please delete one.

Thank you

peace
edit on 16/4/11 by sevensheeps because: spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I believe that's the Italy Alien video, it's a proven hoax, sorry! It's a dummy!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

And its not in Jerusalem

what proffesional animatronics or puppetmaster on here confirmed it to be a hoax....?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps

unless this has been debunked by an actual PROFFESIONAL and not some random on ats..then it HASNT been debunked....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Oh .... here we go .
A.. It's obviously not real , bloke out filming himself walking his dog comes across a dead Alien

b..

Google has teamed up with producer Ridley Scott and director Kevin Macdonald for "Life In A Day," a global contest to create a user-generated documentary -- shot in a single day (July 24) -- by YOU. The prize? The most "compelling and distinctive" footage will be edited into an experimental documentary film to be debuted at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. You may even be selected as one of 20 contributors to attend the film's premiere at the festival.

It was made to enter a competition .

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Oh .... here we go .
A.. It's obviously not real , bloke out filming himself walking his dog comes across a dead Alien

b..

Google has teamed up with producer Ridley Scott and director Kevin Macdonald for "Life In A Day," a global contest to create a user-generated documentary -- shot in a single day (July 24) -- by YOU. The prize? The most "compelling and distinctive" footage will be edited into an experimental documentary film to be debuted at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. You may even be selected as one of 20 contributors to attend the film's premiere at the festival.

It was made to enter a competition .

how do we know this? because someone said it was and that conveniently ties it all up in a pretty little bow for the skeptics? lol come on!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

post by NWOnoworldorder[
how do we know this? because someone said it was and that conveniently ties it all up in a pretty little bow for the skeptics? lol come on!

This is a repost of the video in the link in my previous post , its a special effect for a video to enter a competition .
Now if you wish to carry on believing this is real then good for you , but that doesn't change the fact that it's not .

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

post by NWOnoworldorder[

This is a repost of the video in the link in my previous post , its a special effect for a video to enter a competition .
Now if you wish to carry on believing this is real then good for you , but that doesn't change the fact that it's not .

i never said it was real, i just dont think that anyone on here unless a proffesional puppeteer has any authority or esperience to just slap the hoax stamp on it.....

do u have a link to the original video where it states that its a competition entry?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

From the video I linked to in my first post .

According to its creators had to be a "simple day / walk with the dog" for a clip that was supposed to participate in the competition held in WEB ....: A DAY IN THE LIFE .... instead of surprise, of being an alien race 'Gray dead'.... just ...... The intentions of the authors Was to be a "simple day / walk with the dog" to a clip That Would Participate in the contest in the ....: WEB LIFE IN A DAY ... surprise, INSTEAD of Being an alien breed 'Grey' .... how recently died ... ...

A day in the life
content.usatoday.com...
edi t on 16-4-2011 by gortex because: eta link

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't believe this was ever 100% proven to be a hoax, it just can't be proven real or fake so people on this forum decide to say its fake because that makes them feel more comfortable.

Just thought I would give you that heads up since all I see is same people who say that everything is fake posting in here saying that its fake when it was never proven to be so.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAnOddFuture

See my post above yours , if you still don't believe this is a video made for a competition then you are just seeing what you want to see .
It's all very well having an open mind but if you close your eyes to the facts then you open yourself up to fall for every Hoax or scam going .
Good luck .

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

And its not in Jerusalem

what proffesional animatronics or puppetmaster on here confirmed it to be a hoax....?

Does it move? Not sure why animitronics or a puppetmaster would be involved with an inanimate object.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Why it was none other than I, master puppeteer Pietro Radillo!
Here I am with my little alien buddy.

Now STFU and go read those links that gortex and AdamsMurmur were kind enough to paste for you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join